|86|--- 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢, 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴏʜ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏ ꜱɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪ'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ,

 ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ, ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ

ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ, ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

"That! That traitor!" Rose Weasley crashed into the Gryffindor common room and walked next to my pile of books and pushed it down. She looked at me and said, "You!"

What the hell was happening? Dude, I was just doing my werewolf essay. What's wrong with her? "Uh? Yeah?" I asked her questionably. "Leave it" she said and angrily walked up to the staircase of the girl's dorm as some of her friends followed behind her asking what was up with her.

What just happened? I arranged my books back and some third year kid came and hit the table and knocked my books down again. I was exhausted, I just went back to writing.

"Scamander"

I jumped. It was Potter. What does she want now? "What?" I asked, annoyed. All these Potters and Weasleys are driving me insane. I won't be surprised if I would be consulting a psychiatrist after I graduate for all the free drama and torture these people give me.

"Scorp is dating this girl named Polly Chapman" Lily said and continued, "Rose is not a big fan of it and she just threw a tantrum in the great hall" she said concerned. Wow, I couldn't believe it, the plan was actually working. How did Malfoy get a girl though, that's gonna remain a mystery.

Anyways the best part is that two days ago I won the bet that Malfoy wouldn't get a girl the next time I saw him. I saw him later that evening and he didn't have one. But it's still surprising how he managed to get a girl in two days. Maybe he does have charm.

"Isn't that a good thing? Now we know for sure, this is perfect'' I said leaning back. Lily took one of my books from the floor and hit my head. Ouch! What was that for? "I have a bad feeling that it's all going to fall apart and I don't like toying with Rose's feeling like that" she said with a serious frown. Oh no, it's the Weasley-Potter's 'cousin complex'.

"Look, you came to this whole deal by your choice. You can't back away now" I said, chewing the nib of my quill. "Can we find a better way? It's not fun toying with her feelings like that" Lily said. "Why are you telling me this? Tell your brother or Scorpius" I said, quite irritated, I really just wanted to finish my homework and listen to music.

"Fine" she said and walked away with sass.

I wrote my essay and completed all my homework eventually and I went up to my dorm. "Did you hear about Scorp" Lorcan said, pulling me and whispering in my ear. "Yeah, I guess he's getting what he wanted" I said as I went and lay on my bed.

"Is this essay decent enough?" Val said, handing me a parchment. I took a look, Oh my god what language is he writing in? This is a new language of its own. I got up from my bed and convinced my brain that they were English letters and started reading.

"Why are you repeating the same information all over again?" I asked. "It's not like that idiot professor is going to even read it. I doubt he even corrected our second year essays" Val said. "Passable" I said handing his essay back.

"That dumbhead didn't even realize I hadn't submitted any of my tests for three years" Lorcan said. "I'm just happy I'm not as bad as him" Val said. "Oh shut up Valentino" Lorcan said.

-Next Day-

I was late as usual. At this point being early is the only thing I have to mention. I ran to the great hall as a Ravenclaw prefect told me to stop running in the corridors. That idiot probably didn't know I had only 27 seconds before the house elves refused to serve me breakfast.

I made it 7 seconds early and got my breakfast. I felt unusually hungrier than usual. I quickly dumped the food in my mouth. Then someone sat next to me, it was Malfoy. "Good morning" he said, smiling in a good mood. "Don't smile because it causes wrinkles in the skin then your girlfriend will break up with you" I said teasing him.

He punched my shoulder as both of us kind of broke into a cruel laugh. "Thanks bro" Scorpius said. "This is so awkward I don't wanna talk about it further, just have your limits with Polly kid" I said, dumping the last broccoli.

Then I wondered. In all American dramas I have seen on Netflix they say broccoli is disgusting but for some reason I love broccoli. Is something wrong with me?

"Scorpius" Albus called. "Coming" he said and got up and left. It was time for my class too, I better leave. First class is 'charms', nice.

Everything seemed fine until afternoon.

Lunch arrived and Malfoy and Polly had just walked in with smiles and laughter as they sat together and were eating at the Slytherin table. My eyes slowly lingered to Rose who was sitting not very far from me. Her eyes filled with fury which she tried so hard to hide.

For some reason a sudden feeling of excitement rushed through me and my mind started playing 'Jealousy, jealousy' by Olivia Rodrigo. I guess it's a teenager thing to love weird dramas like this even though I would be highly displeased if I was one of the main protagonists in it.

It was so funny seeing the great Rose Weasley, the all in one magnificent sweetheart princess shattering like a glass which was dropped. Something is wrong with me, I like seeing people jealous and in envy. It's so nice to see that even the greatest have such weaknesses.

Every look of disgust that Rose gave him, the deeper Scorpius is scarring her and the best part is that scars can't heal by itself. She's never going to forget this summer.

Well if I'm right, I'm pretty sure she's going to make a rash decision and date some idiot trying to uno reverse this whole thing.

Then a huge drama is going to happen and 75 percent Scorpius and Rose will get together. If this doesn't happen. I'll change my name.

-5 Days Later-

As I predicted! The drama has officially started. I better grab some snacks from Hogsmeade soon cause it's about to get heated!

Rose is now dating this loser from Ravenclaw named, 'Hunter Grayson'. He's better than Scorpius in everything. I think Scorpius just got himself into trouble at this point. Grayson is definitely on the top 10 hottest guys in Hogwarts, he's the seeker of Ravenclaw and he's also top 10 smartest guys in Hogwarts. I don't think Scorpius made it to any of those lists.

He's like 6'4, that's insane! Scorpius is like 5'9. Honestly though, 6'4 Grayson is too tall for 5'5 Rose Weasley. Here I am stuck all the way at 5'4, ok forget that, or I'll keep lamenting about that. I did over 100 pull ups per day over the holidays but still my body just said, 'Screw you shortie!'

It was 12:07 and I was sitting in the great hall. It was a Sunday.

Rose and that Grayson dude just walked in and Scorpius was swept off his feet. Guys! It's a Sunday give the audience a break! Please. I beg you.

Scropius was surprised by her arrival with Hunter. Idiot! You're not supposed to be surprised or then, she'll succeed in her plan of making you jealous. Scorpius is an actual idiot. But to my surprise he immediately changed his face and went back to talking to Polly casually. I saw Rose's face turn quite disappointed.

Lily and Lorcan suddenly sat with their plates next to me on both my sides. "Quite a scene" Lily remarked. "I love this drama, it's going to be fun" Lorcan said.

"It's going to leave them breathless or with a nasty scar"

XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX