|77|--- 𝙷𝚘𝚐𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪꜱ ᴍɪʟᴇꜱ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜱɴᴏᴡ-ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

The chill end of November air blew across my golden hair strands. The whether was cold half-yearly exams were coming up and the whether was getting colder and beautiful. For the record winter is my favourite season. 

The lakes were all frozen up perfect for ice-skating. Everyone were wearing sweaters and woollen clothes. Finally after a long time of planning and expectation the day to go to Hogsmeade had finally arrived.

My roomies and I decided to go together this time and everyone was gladly free. 

As for others, Scorpius and Albus were banned so they couldn't go and eventually Scorpius convinced Lily not to tell Rose about the whole stalking incidence and Scorpius just decided to go ahead with his instincts on what Rose would like.

He planned the whole thing from top to bottom in rather a lavishing manner, yes even I was surprised but of course our hero chickened out at the last moment and screwed up. He didn't ask Rose on the date.

The whole planning of hanging LEDs in the trees, cooking her favourite dishes by himself, the candle light dinner near the lake all alone in a nice cozy spot with soft breeze were all WASTED.

Everyone knew this would happen. It wasn't even surprising. I must say though his efforts brought Lily to actually help Scorpius with the whole Rose issue so, I guess its kind of a win too.

As for Lily, she is dating this senior Ravenclaw named Blake Davis and she's going out with him to Hogsmeade. Tiffany and the most popular kid in my year, Alexander Maxwell from Slytherin are dating and Leo is with I think Mavis Lawson from Hufflepuff. Rest all of us are just going out are friends.

"AHH!!!! I CAN'T WAITTTTT!!! I WANT TO GO NOW!" Val was screaming like a little child. "Pack the ice skating shoes we don't want to accidentally leave them here" Jared reminded everyone. Jared is such a mommy.

"I just want to go to Zonkos and Honeydukes" Lorcan said. "Lunch at the three broomsticks seem fine right?" Val asked. The whole dorm was bustling. "Its a shame none of us got a date" Hugo said.

"No its not, friends are better anyways, girls are disgusting and picky" Val said. Val you finally make sense, I love you Val, I thought in my head.

"Well leave that guys, first we need to get to the great hall" Jared said. "We better get going, registration ends in half an hour" Lorcan said. We all walked to the great hall where the teachers were checking the attendance and making note of who all were going and who all were staying back.

"Hey" I heard a voice behind me. The whole gang jumped and turned to see who it was. It was that talky talky Hufflepuff girl, Jennie. "Jennie right?" Lorcan said smiling and gave her a hug. "Hi, Lysander" she said smiling at me. I rudely turned away and Jared came to my ears and asked, "Who is she?"

"She's been bothering me for a long time now" I whispered back. "Have fun" Jennie said and walked away. "Sure, thanks" Val and Lorcan said politely. "Argh. Why am I stuck with a bunch of gentlemen, can't any of you act like a delinquent and chase that idiot away" I said. 

"What's a delinquent?" Val's stupidity asked me. "Its kind of like a rule breaking rebel" Jared said. "More like a criminal beating up people" I said.

"Well why don't you talk to her instead of just just standing there and watching" Hugo asked me. "I would love to be a delinquent but then everyone would love me and I don't want everyone to love me" I said with swag. "Eh? You a delinquent, only in my dreams" Lorcan said.