|56|--- 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚗 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴇᴠᴇʀᴀʟ ꜱᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Well after that whole Roxanne incident I went back to the common room and sat near the fire place by 6 and started doing my homework. Time passed and I kept writing writing writing and writing and my hands got sore and I got some blood clot type of thing in my ring finger and I looked up at the grandfather clock. It was 10 already. I still had to study a chapter. It won't take long.

 I took out my Transfiguration book then Professor's very annoying face came to my mind and I was disgusted. My mind floated off to the fact on how she reduces one mark every test because  she hates me. She literally reduced a mark because she doesn't like my calligraphic cursive handwriting. I mean what the hell?

Then when I was thinking whether I should kill her after I become a trained assassin (Basically a spy who excels at assassinations)  or spare her life I heard a voice.

"You. Will. Suffer. "

I turned back to check but they pushed my head to the ground and but a black bag over me and carried me and took me somewhere.

Firstly as per my intelligent deductions on the scenario that just happened. It was definitely Fred Weasley as his voice sounds very similar to that and he did not plan and execute this amateur kidnapping by himself because I felt 3 hands when they bagged me up. The other one is definitely James Potter because Fred definitely cannot carry me and is not this muscular in nature but I can feel this guy carrying me to have good and strong muscles. Firstly I did not resist because this is the first time I got kidnapped so I want to see what happens after all nothing exciting like this would ever happen in my life again.

They opened some creaky door which was definitely more darker than the corridors. My guess was a broomstick cupboard. They took out the black colour bag out of my head and they were wearing clown masks on them. I tried not to laugh and I controlled myself and succeeded.  I was so obviously them. The hair the height.... What were they thinking?

"Uhh.. You want money?" I asked them so I could set a cliche scene.

"Who do you think you are?" Fred asked.

"Uh.. A student" I said innocently and James pointed his wand at me I honestly will be surprised if a spell actually comes out from the end of his wand.

"LOOK SCAMANDER! YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND MAKING MY FAMILY LOOK LIKE A FOOL!" James said with full emotions.

"I can't help if they are. It's not my problem" I muttered quietly. "What are you saying?" James asked seriously in a funny way. "I don't understand what this is about. PROFESSO-" I said and started screaming when James muttered "Silencio!"

"PROFESSOR!" I screamed again. Haha his spell didn't work. Then James started muttering out of anger "The freaking wand just work properly for once for god's sake!" and Fred pulled out his wand and said "Silen-".

"STUDENTS OUT OF BED!!!!!!" Peeves screamed floating near the door. And he started his screaming like a broken tape recorder "STUDENTS OUT OF BED!!!!!! STUDENTS OUT OF BED!!!!!! STUDENTS OUT OF BED!!!!!! STUDENTS OUT OF BED!!!!!! STUDENTS OUT OF BED!!!!!!"

"Oh shit! James leave him here let's go!" Fred said and took off his mask and opened the door and both of them took their flight.

I cut off the rope tied in my hands and ran behind them. I caught up to Fred, James was too fast for me. I grabbed his shoulder and thrusted him down. Then he pulled tried pulling my leg to make me fall but my reflexes didn't allow it. James realised Fred who had fallen out and he came to attack me. 

ARE ALL THE WEASLEY'S AND POTTERS INSANE OR SOMETHING OK FINE ITS COOL! ALL THE UNITY AND STUFF BUT SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN!

Then Flich came in and saw James trying to take me out but I got saved as I dodged it.

"THREE OF YOU!" he started screaming when McGonagall came tired.

"Oh dear not you both again" she said. She seemed like she got used to them doing this. "I don't encourage bullying your juniors. You should instead teach them something with good morals and values. I'm very disappointed Mr. Potter and Weasley 10 points from Gryffindor" she said sternly. I'll be honest I kinda looked up to McGonagall because she was a perfect and contempt person which I admired.

"Mr. Scamander may I know how you were involved" she turned to me. I told her very casually and innocently "They kidnapped me, I don't know why" I told. McGonagall gave a look of disgust at James and Fred. "Professor he messed with my sister. She cried. I couldn't see her like that and do nothing about it." Fred said.

"Go on" McGonagall said. "Trust me professor you would be very disappointed if you find out that this whole thing started because of a banshee essay" I said.

"I just wanted to make him apologise to my sister and scare him so he doesn't mess with my family! He's just being some rude kid to everyone!" Fred said.

"I want this whole fight to end here and if your sister has a problem with him I think she should be confronting him Mr. Weasley. You have to let your sister to grow up by herself" McGonagall said. HAHA! It's back to Roxanne growing up! Guess Freddie was the problem not me.

"And you Mr. Potter why are you involved?" McGonagall asked.

"Oh! I- I- had to help Fred carry Scamander because he's not really the strongest person and he wanted a person to come with him cause he's scared of the dark" he said.

I could see McGonagall trying to maintain a poker face but some of her smile leaked.

After all she has seen many generations awakening beautiful memories.

"I don't want anything like this to happen again. Have a good sleep. Good Night." she said and left and we also walked back to Gryffindor tower.

Once we went inside the common room Fred said "Just because you escaped once doesn't mean you'll always get lucky".

Goshh...

Who are you talking to about luck?

                                                                             XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX