|43|--- #𝟷 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

" ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ

ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪꜱʜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱɴᴏᴡ"

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Ok so this a fast forward to Christmas, so nothing really happened in the middle. It was just normal for me. I specify on the for me.

So the only thing I would like to say before we get into this Christmas entry. Gryffindor lost in the Quidditch match. How hopeless. The whole team was publicly shamed. I didn't feel bad for them that was the best part.

Ok now into this Christmas Adventure,

Well we went back to Dorset, Great Britain where my house was for Christmas. My parents were in the United States having the time of there life and I was here stuck with Lorcan and my grandfather.

My grandma is a good person probably the only one I look up to in my family. So she is the most interesting person in my family. She is a spy and guess what I found out. Today she has a mission after a long time. I know my grandmother is like around 70 but she is super fit and healthy so she goes on missions rarely. Don't ask me how I know. I tend to find out stuff.

So this is a matter no one in my family knows. Including my grandmother. So shhhhhhhhh........

"Kids I'm going to the market for making a good feast for Christmas tomorrow" she said. But to me it sounded like 'I'm going to get the details for my mission today'.

"Can I come with you?" I asked. "Sure!" she said. One thing she did was underestimate my awesome abilities on her field. Hahahaha. But all this was just my plan to do some training before I become her successor.

I went with her to the market and kept my eyes peeled for information and a strange tall thin black haired man came and said "You worked in the ministry at 80's right?", "No 70s" my grandmother said. "Oh! Have you visited the vegetable farm recently" he asked. "Yes, such a lovely place" she replied. "The shop over the corner sells carrots" he said. "Yes, nice place you see", "I have to take my leave now" he said and left.

Yes so that was the informant, his name is Henry Richards. What he just said decodes to:

Henry: Can you do it at 8?

Grandma: I can do at 7. I'm busy at 8.

Henry: Well then get it done clean. The place is the storehouse of the 27th Avenue supermarket.

Grandma: Ok, what is the target?

Henry: A group smuggling illegal artefacts there are around 4 men. Can you manage?

Grandma: Yes, thanks.

Henry: I'll be leaving agent Pickle

Yes that is the literal information transfer. Yes, my grandma's agent name is agent Pickle. Weird as hell. I swear to god she underestimated me so much that she thought I wouldn't be suspicious of her talking to a total stranger. I mean my mom was always busy but taught me 'Stranger Danger' ok?

We went back home and I waited for the clock to hit 6:30 p.m.

"I'm going to take a stroll in the snow. I'll be back in an hour" She said.

She left.

My time to act! I wore my winter clothes and left 10 minutes after her and slowly stalked her through her way. I swear she looked at my direction like 10 times. She knows someone is stalking her so I made my presence invisible by sitting out for a while. 

Then I went to the storehouse and saw a bunch of wizard goons splitting artefacts into cardboard boxes. My grandmother had already reached here 10 minutes ago. Where is she? Then I heard a groan and guy had fallen on his back and the others started running taking the artefacts and my grandmother went chasing after them.

It was such a wonderful scene. If I die I should die in good action sequences like this! Then a guy was like "What are you doing kid?" touching my shoulder. I hit him on the neck with no hesitation. He dropped dead. Don't worry he's not dead he is unconscious. 

I ran to catch up with the action. I saw my grandmother hit one of the guys with her elbow. It looked painful. "Where is the other one?!" she asked and that guy pointed left and my grandmother petrified him and threw him out of muggle sightings and ran in the direction.

I took a short cut to see the whole scene and I saw that guy running right towards me. SHOOT! DID I TAKE A WRONG TURN?!

He was going to crash right into me. 

"MOVE KID!" he screamed at me.

He ran behind me and my reflexes couldn't stop itself I caught is hood and I fell down. Ouch! I really do need training.

I got up and hid before my grandmother saw me. Well I kinda slowed him down. I kinda helped right?

Then I realised my doesn't the thief or grandmother apparate? Then I saw my grandmother apparate in front of the theif and he punched her. Urghhhh. That was painful to see. My grandmother disarmed him and hit him on the elbow and he went numb for a second she took he suitcase and apparated. 

She probably went to the warehouse to clear out the other artefacts. I went and saw her packing them up. Then a guy came out of nowhere and went to hit her. I found a gasoline oil in the warehouse and I splashed it over the floor and he slipped that was soooo funny and he hit my grandmother's legs. 

She took all the things and cleaned up the 'mess' and left by apparation. Oh no! I have to go back to home. I went brisk walking to my home and saw my grandmother talking to someone and handing over the artefacts to him.

Then I walked quickly so that she doesn't notice me. 

Then I felt a sharp pain.

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX