|47|--- 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

"ᴘʀᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ"

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Well its been quite a while and yes its been full of fun stuff not really but still normal people classify it as fun. 

But now we have entered the stage of 'REVISION'.

EXAMS were coming up.

I don't know which idiot came up with ideas such as schools and exams to ruins the lives of the innocent and they call Hitler evil.

I do really well in exams but I don't deal good with the pressure I get into during these times.

Day and night of burning the oil for nothing but disappointment. Either because the paper was too easy and you studied hard for no reason or its because you didn't study good enough. What can we do?

Its a cruel word. We have to go on with it.

Its just another day of professors seeing their dear students by giving revision tests. I of course aced everything pretty well.

I could see those average students dying because of their constant consistency in marks of not improving or going down.

It was transfiguration taken my the greatest dog of all time:

Genieva Nancy Mongrel.....

"Jaques! Have you even taken out your textbook once!" the dog barked.

"Uhh ma'am I studied" Jared said stuttering.

"A student who studied won't write like this!" she said peeking his paper. 

"Potter!" she screamed which made Lily jump. "Pathetic, you have scope but you're just lazy and your handwriting is worse than your brother's hair. Tell him to get a hair cut." she said angrily. 

"Which one?" Lily asked and the class started giggling. "Detention for back answering!" she  barked at Lily. 

"Watson and Duncan, always wasting time grazing the school grounds instead of studying. Listen all of you are going to be held back if you don't cross 60% and less than 20% and its your ticket back home." she croaked.

Those were all lies of course, Hogwarts would never hold back students because its reputation had already been going down the drain. If they expel them then... 

Yay! There goes dignity and eliteness of the greatest wizarding school!

"Scamander" she said and approached Lorcan "Read out your answer for the second question" she said looking at the paper.

"I'm not sure" he said. "Read the answer you're not sure of" she said like a menace. "It's wrong Professor" he said uncomfortably. "Then why did you write it you thought I wouldn't check the garbage you wrote?!" she barked.

"Sorry ma'am" Lorcan said quietly.

"DON'T THINK YOU CAN FOOL ME! SUBMIT THE PAPERS WHEN YOU LEAVE!" she barked.

"Campbell! I want you to focus more on your test marks rather than the ones on your face." she cried out cruelly.

"Everett! Wake up! It's morning sweetheart" she said politely to Morris.

"Who are you girl and what are you drawing instead of writing, GET OUT!" she said to Addison.

"Scamander, change your handwriting, its beautiful but not readable and outer looks don't matter only content does" she barked.

My guy just descibed my life with my handwriting hats off to her on this one.

"SAY SOMETHING!" she screamed at me.

"Ok" I said blandly.

"Don't take my comments for granted. Show some respect boy! Stop with the attitude! Show some more I'll throw you out of the school! No one will give you admission anywhere! I'll make your life hell if you don't cooperate" she recited. I don't know since when dogs can recite but it was fun to watch.

"SEE!!! SAY SOMETHING! STOP THE ATTITUDE!!" She barked.

"Ok (pause) Professor" I said with a poker face.

I could see her totally annoyed and she walked away and started scolding a Slytherin girl next to me on how she should put more effort on her exams than her hair.

Well teachers are very unpredictable creatures.

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX