|71|--- 𝙻𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝚁𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚉𝚉𝚉𝚉𝚉!!!

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴀ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

"Lysander, can you pluck some cilantro leaves for seasoning from the front yard, dear" my mom said when I was trying to get my keyboard skills back to form. I was rusty, very rusty. I mean I practice every time I come home for holidays but today I had actual practice. I took out notes I had recorded for like 7 years when I used to go to classes and was practising finger flexibility and movements.

It had already been around 4 hours since I had started practice, maybe I deserve a break or al least my other family members need a break from my crappy broken notes and rusted skills.

I went out and my mom screamed, "LYSANDER! CILANTRO! RESPOND!".

"Yeah, I'm getting it" I said and went to the front yard and started searching for the cilantro. We had a beautiful garden with a lot of plants both normal and wizarding plants, so I had to take some time to not take the wrong one and mix up with a look alike. "Cilantro" I muttered and was looking around. Yes! It was there a fresh bunch of home grown cilantro.

"Is this it? Is this the home of the Scamanders?" I heard a familiar male voice. "Yes daddy" I heard a feminine voice say. Nahhh... I'm not gonna be the first one welcoming Lily Potter and Harry Potter no way. I jumped over the fence at the side of the garden and ran towards the fence of the backyard and jumped over the fence and ran inside my house and Lorcan was walking around and I bumped into him.

"What?" Lorcan said. "What, what?" I  asked. "What, what, what?" he asked back. No I'm not dealing with this idiot now. I ran to the kitchen and gave my mom the cilantro and there was a knock at the door. Perfect! I escaped now Lorcan has to greet them first and I can join in. 

"Mom Lily is here, welcome uncle Harry, hey Lils" I heard Lorcan say. My mom rushed over from the kitchen to the living room. "Harry, how nice to meet you" she said and kissed his cheek. I just stood there awkwardly in the between the kitchen and living room. Harry just stared at me.

Harry and I made eye contact but I was immediately broken. "So, everything going well at work Harry?" my mom asked. "It's hectic Luna, I can't believe we have to work at Saturdays also because of the overload, the field is terrible" he said exhausted.

"I heard there was a big break in" my mom said. "Oh yeah we have been working into that, I can't believe it happened with professional aurors on site, it was very disappointing, and the interns we get these days are all just interested in the pay, they don't even have any interest to  work" Harry said.

"I see, my field is doing well to be honest" mom said. "Where's Rolf?" Harry asked. "Rolf is out golfing with some old mates" mom replied. "Ok Luna, I have to go now, see you around and Lily, behave" he said and was going to walk out and my mom said, "Harry have some snacks at least". "Maybe another time" he said and left my house and apparated. My mom closed the door and turned to Lily.

"Settle yourself dear" she said and said, "You want lunch now or later?" she asked. "Maybe 1:30 aunt Luna" Lily said. "Ok dear, please don't delay more than that" she said and went into the kitchen.

"Move Lysander, always standing like a tree you didn't even greet Harry when he came in" she said and went in. "So-" Lily started. "Wanna have a game of Quidditch?" Lorcan asked. "I'm going to win" Lily said. "You're joining by the way" Lorcan said looking at me. "I don't play Quidditch" I said.

"He lies you know, he can play better than me" Lorcan said. "I don't believe you Lorcan look at how skinny he is" she said. "Stop. Body shaming me" I stood up for myself. "Well then show me what you've got" Lily said. For me that line sounded like, Lysander can you please murder me? I'll give you my best Potter. Plus potter I might look skinny but I have well developed muscles. I work out a lot for spy training. You'll never know.

"You both versus me" I said. "So skinny yet so shameless" Lily said smiling and body shaming me AGAIN. We took our brooms and was prepared for the battle. "First to 60 points" Lorcan said. Me and Lorcan slowly set up the rings. "Neat" Lily said after we finished.

"3...2...1...GO!" Lorcan screamed and the quaffle was flying across. In this version of quidditch there is only chasers. The chasers also have to do the job of keepers. First to score 60 points win. Well, Lily screamed, "Lorcan FORWARD!"

She threw the quaffle and haha, I intercepted it and caught the quaffle and rushed to the hoops. Lorcan and Lily were right at my tail and I dived and made a amazing uplift and GOALLL!!!! LOSERSSSSSSS!!!!!!! MAJOR L!!!!!!!!!!

"Well" Lily said. "Lorcan change of plans you take the rings" she said. "ok" Lorcan said angrily. One thing about Lorcan he was the worst goal keeper and gets distracted easily. "Bad move" I said and took the quaffle and rushed upwards. She was tailing me. 

"That's gonna be a hurtful fall if you fall" I said grinning and made a steep dive. I wandered around for a while making Potter tired by now. Lorcan would have been distract by now I sped up and Lily was beside me she kicked my broom and dived down and came up again and followed the zig zag pattern. Lorcan was visibly confused and I exerted maximum momentum and GOALLLLLLL!!!!!!!

"Potter" I said in a joking way. She was visibly upset. 

Anyways the game ended with 60-30... I won of course... But they still did a pretty good job. Especially when it was 40-30 I was freaking tensed but yeah I like people when they keep me on my toes so yeah it was good.

We went to eat lunch after playing. "Had fun?" my mom asked. Funny that none of us decided not to answer that question. Well, I definitely enjoyed the victory was sweet! 

"You didn't try out?" Lily asked me. "I don't like Quidditch. I'm good at it, but not my thing. I can't do well on a team too, I'm good at solos" I said. "One V one me at Hogwarts" she said. "So I can be popular no thanks" I said. "Well don't worry about that you'll be the topic for weeks once this photo leaks" Lily said showing a printed photo of me in the bowtruckle costume.

"How many copies do you have?" Lorcan asked snorting. "Well a few" she said proudly. "I'll be your slave for today and tomorrow, please spare me" I said. "Aren't you at least supposed over exaggerate that statement and make it in a weird voice so might even consider it?" Lily said. "Yes madam" I said.

I really didn't want that photo to get out. "Fine, that's a good start. Be my slave for today, tomorrow and a day at Hogwarts then I'll get rid of the photo from leaking to the public, I'm still gonna show your friends" she said. 

"Not fair" I said. "Fair enough" she said. I mean its ok the guys will laugh a few weeks but the bowtruckle kid is gonna be on my resumé if it comes out to public.

"From now on-" she started when I cut off and said, "Yes, your majesty?"

"Good" she said approvingly. "I can't believe you got him to agree to this you really do rule Lily!" Lorcan said laughing and giggling.

Oh gosh... How'd I agree to this?

                                                                           XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX