|76|--- 𝙰 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

"Wait you want me to STALK her?" I asked Scorpius Malfoy who was taking a bite of his lunch in the great hall. "No, I need you to find out things about her like her favourite colour and stuff" he said. "Why him? And why are you guys stalking people? It's illegal right?" Albus asked.

"Guess who is talking about illegal things, Albus Potter the one who jumped off a train" I said annoyed. "Coming back to the point Lysander" Scorpius started. "Look I'll get information my own way, I don't need to stalk" I told him and continued, "Plus why do you need all this" I asked.

"Well my first operation for making Rose fall for me is asking her on a date. I got banned from Hogsmeade so I'm gonna set up a nice dinner near the lake and spend time with her" he said dreaming already.

"Well you should try convincing her to agree on a date to begin with" Albus said. Wow I was amazed that Albus Severus Potter had a brain. "No, I have to plan by now and know her taste and choices, so I can buy the necessary materials and arrange a perfect date" Scorpius said.

"She's not gonna accept the date to begin with" I said. "She will, trust me, I have good instincts" Scorpius said with a cunning smirk. "Ahh.. Why should I help you again, I'm pretty sure I didn't ruin your non existent relationship with Rose" I said and got up after completing my food.

"You did! We were talking and now she just ignores me. You have to make up for it"

"If I don't" I said with a poker face. "Then I'll reveal the bowtruckle photo to everyone" Scorpius said with a smile and gave a high five to Albus. "Look who's talking now" Albus said laughing and he showed me that haunting photo. "Jokes on you" I said. I used my non verbal spell 'Incendio' to burn the photo.

"I just stole one copy from Lily, I don't have any other" Albus said disappointingly and Scorpius put his hand on his forehead. "How, JUST HOW DID YOU USE A NON-VERBAL SPELL? I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR A REALLY LONG TIME NOW AND I'M STILL CRAPPY" Scorpius said. "I've been practising" I replied proudly. "HEY! GET TO THE POINT" Albus said annoyed by the diversion.

"Its decided, you gather information and Albus, you help me with decorations" Scorpius said.

"HEY!" Said a voice behind us. It was very obviously Rose Weasley. "Malfoy, you're a prefect now you have to be early for your duties" she said. "Oh yes I'm sorry" he apologised. "You both get to class" she said.

"It's a Sunday" I said trying not to laugh was Rose dumb just like her cousin Potter?

"WHATEVER, NOW MALFOY!" She said just to avoid the embarrassment. "I'll be there in 5 minutes" Scorpius said as Rose left both disgusted and embarrassed. Time for analysing her.

"Ok so analysing on her character, she likes guys who are practical and logical, looks don't really matter, he has to have a golden heart, he has to often tease her and just warm hugs, she loves debating and talking so has to have a nice sense of humour and social skills" I said. I'm really good in analysing a person based on their behaviour with even the slightest interaction.

"That's kinda like you, well I guess you do have a chance" Albus said looking at Scorpius. "Wow that was quicker than I expected" Scorpius said, "You see why I need this guy" he said to Albus. "Ok ok now figure out what type of dates she likes" Scorpius said.

"I need someone close to her but not like her friends cause that will cause suspicions" I said. "Well, I could have been that person if I didn't hate her so much, she's such a show off and a bully. She's spoilt and bossy too" Albus said. "Don't say that! A Rose is a rose, thorny on the outside but eventually is a beautiful flower" he said.

Why do I feel I'm too young for all this nonsense. Why am I even stuck with a bunch of stupid seniors anyways. I don't even believe in all this love and shit.

"You know what, ask Potter or someone. I'm kinda done with this. Love is not my speciality. I can't do this outta my expertise" I said and got up. "Oh come on, she's your friend right? You ask her, last time I tried contacting her some of her fanboys beat me up" Scorpius said.

"She's not my friend" I said. "Oh so you're the guy who Lily absolutely hates, I see. She trash talks about you so much you know and mocks you so much also a note don't try getting yourself killed by James he has you on his 'To kill' list" Albus said.

"Scaman-" said an annoying voice behind me. "Potter, Malfoy needs your help with Rose" I said immediately. Lily just stood there confused. Albus and Scorpius gave a shocked face of 'Why did you tell her?'

Lily then realised what I said, she frowned and said "Are you insane Malfoy she hates you. She talked about you the whole holidays to me" Lily said. "She talks about ME?" Scorpius said with his face all lit up. "Not good things" Lily said with a straight face. "Anyways, she's not interested so give up already" she said and turned to me.

"YOU. Do you have any idea how long Lorcan has been searching for you? He's now somewhere in the the forest searching for you thinking you went to kill yourself" Lily said.

"I think Lorcan knows me too well I was going to go there but I got held up by these idiots also, thanks for saving me, I was getting murdered by these two by a method of torture named helping" I said and continued "I'll find Lorcan myself" I said.

"Hey your not leaving without saying you'll get the work completed" Scorpius said.

"I'll stalk her alright?" I said aloud so I could make Potter aware and concerned about the current situation.

"STALK? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MALFOY SENDING JUNIORS TO STALK ROSE? WAIT UNTIL I TELL HER" Lily said and was quickly walking away to tell Rose.

"Why do you keep messing things up?" Scorpius asked me angrily and ran after Lily. "I'm sorry It was an accident" I lied to him.

Stop chasing things that are not meant for you.

Rose is a rose but not your Rose, Malfoy.

That comma was very very necessary or then that would be just sus.

XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX