|31|--- 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚘𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴡᴇ ꜰɪɢᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ

ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴡ, 

ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏᴛ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴꜱ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

First let's start with the classic,

So yes, the day starts busy...

Your mind is excited for the first day. But your body is stuck in its sub-conscious state of sleep. So like always you hit the the snooze button but I'm smart. I don't hit the snooze button by reaction is 'destroy' so I just turn it off and hope I wake up after 2 minutes. But as a great devotee of sleeping, I can sleep for 14 hours straight. So I keep multiple alarms so I can wake up in the correct time. But of course I woke up late and the whole moring rush happened.

Well I managed to get to breakfast by 8:00 am. I saw many Gryffindors either eating or talking. Then Lorcan said smiling, "You were so cute when you were sleeping, I didn't wanna wake you up". That was a lie he definitely did it on purpose. 

So this is where I start listing the stereotypes:

1. The Nerd:

Rose Weasley had been flexing the whole time to her Ravenclaw friends how she didn't even study in the holidays as she was lazy. But magically appears to know everything in class. Yes, you know we have that one kid who lies that they never study but they actually put effort the whole time and they say that they didn't study for the purpose of being the cool kid.

2. Hyper Active Kid:

We all know when we have that monday-blues but that one kid goes around smiling asking everyone how they are and whether they studied and their pre-Hogwarts experiences. That would be Lily Luna Potter.

3. The Jock Gang:

James Sirius Potter, Fred Lee Weasley and Ben Jordan would be that. Going around flexing their sports qualities, physical structure, flirting, flexing, picking fights, teasing, basically back benchers. They don't have any scope in acadamics. They are also that Play-Boy who the every girl likes but those introverts have no idea what is specifically attractive in them as they are nothing but sore losers wasting their life.

4. Depressed kid:

That is many of the Ravenclaws who were circled with black eyes or tired appearence of either long sleeping or study hours. In slytherin there were some pissed off kids keeping their heads down hoping it would be quiter and Albus Severus Potter still not over the fact that he is Slytherin. Piece of advice: '✨It is what it is✨' .

5. How did I end up here:

You know those quiet kids who we think are murderers due to the stupid influence of tiktok. But actually they are people who just don't know why they ended up here and don't have good acadamics or social life.

6. That diary writing kid:

I saw a Hufflepuff writing a diary and the one of the jock gangs snatch the diary and read it out loud.

7. The sleepy one:

That would be me because we had only potions and history of magic today and it was hell boring. I sat at the back so the professor didn't care. I atleast tried to be awake in potions but sleeping in history of magic was inevitable. This reminded me of my muggle school science professor.

8. The Weirdos:

Well being weird to a level is called uniqueness but beyond that it is nothing but literal far-fetched non-sense. This group is populated with Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs who are members of stuff like occult clubs and nargle-hunting.

9. Gossip Aunties:

Yes, they are the stereotypical girls who wear makeup and go around gossiping spreading rumors about themselves to get popular. Urghhh..... 

10. The Normal one:

This is a vvip category. I don't think anyone really qualifies for this except Hugo.

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX