|41|--- #𝟸 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

" ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴜɴ ɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ

ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴅ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ"

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

"DIEEEE!!!" he said and threw water and the girl and it also splashed in her friends.

"GIRLS! ANNIHILATE!" she commanded and it started....

Within the next few minutes even Slytherin joined the fight it and the whole place became a fish market. Screams and sighs of agony. I tried to get myself out of the crowd by cutting through the legs of the seniors but no I couldn't.

If I tried getting out any harder I would become a carpet. I was in the middle of the crowd getting crushed by a bunch of seniors. I would be surprised if I make it out alive. There were already students fainting due to sunstrokes. 

It was going to become a stampede! McGonagall kept giving commands to stop but the crowd just kept on throwing things or they panicked and tried to get out. 

"SILENCE EVERYONE STOP! ANYONE MAKES A MOVE YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED OR EXPELLED FROM HOGWARTS!" McGonagall screamed in the commenter mic when it got out of hand. There was silence and everyone had stopped moving. Finally! I could breathe.

"SLYTHERIN GET BACK TO YOUR HOUSE!" McGonagall said. 

Slytherin slowly dispersed. It took 10 minutes for the dispersal. The match was very obviously cancelled because of the chaos. 

"TELL ME WHO WAS IT? WHO DID IT?" McGonagall rushed to the crowd. 

Oh no.... oh no... oh no... oh no... Howwwwwww noooooo this was my end or maybe I should kill her no no that's dumb I'm going to die. Im already a disappointment... I'll be the reason if someone dies... I'm a murderer noooo..... I should kill myself noooo noooooo that's a lame way to die. My thoughts were racing. When the girl I hit said:

"ANDREW DID IT!!!!! HE STARTED IT!!!" Celestina screamed.

"LIAR YOU STARTED IT CELESTINE HERON!!!" Andrew screamed.

"BOTH OF YOU TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!!!!! ALL OF YOU MAY DISPERSE!!" McGonagall screamed.

I was off the hook... They forgot me.... Being a shadow is an advantage you see finally... Everything about this was off my heart. I was relieved. I didn't feel bad though because well I have everyday bad luck strikes I bet they don't. I started walking slowly out of the stadium.

"I know you did it" Lily said popping from my back and grinning. 

"It was an accident if you see it theoretically they both were the one who made an accident into a fight" I said in my defence. "But you started it" Lily said smiling in a way that made me feel guilty for no reason. I don't deserve this. 

"I didn't" I said firmly.

"You're just saying that for defence... We both are the only ones who know that truth" she said pressurising the truth."You're just finding excuses to make yourself feel better" She completed.

"At least I don't come from a family of murderers" I said scheming my savage successive sentences. 

"Family of murderers?" she asked questionably.

"Yes, you're dad murdered Voldemort remember? The whole world praised him for being a murderer. You're a daughter of a murderer" I accused her.

"MY DAD DIDN'T MURDER HIM! HE KILLED HIM FOR THE GOOD!" She said.

"Killed is a basic word for murder and good is a very controversial word to use as we could be wrong that his ideas were wrong just because majority said its wrong doesn't mean it is actually wrong" I said with so much expression that I could see her weakening. Damage was being done my XP is rising!

"It doe-doesn't work like that" she said hiccuping.

"Yes, it does. It doesn't matter if you saved a thousand lives or anything. Doing a single murder or mass killing you still have blood on your hands Potter" I said in a creepy way.

I swear I literally could see her cry. I was laughing inside myself and enjoying her suffer with the blood in her hands. I feel proud of myself.

"I HATE YOU" she said tearfully and was going to walk away.

"Wait, now tell me who caused the stampede" I said.

"You" she savagely and walked away.

ok wait let's cut that part it makes me look very little....

It was evening now,

For the first time there was peace! Potter was still mad at me and Hugo and Lorcan were discussing on what they were going to do to the match.

Luckily there was no casualty only few injured and few sunstroke-d

I sat there in the Gryffindor common room in a soft sofa. I chilled with 'Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of Baskerville'.

Then Celestina came in happily saying how Andrew was going to get suspended.

Girls these days really get away with whatever they want. 

The fact that I felt no guilt at all made me wonder if I actually had any issues.

But what I did was an accident and what they started was a fight so I'm not in it.

"You're such wicked evil wizard Scamander" Lily said.

"What do you want? There was no way you were going to talk to me for a few days unless you wanted something." I said savagely.

I keep using my savage lines to her because she never let me go and I want to get her off my back.

"You have blood on your hands too.... The blood of my broken heart and all the hearts of the people you bully" she said.

"If that was your punch line then it sucked like totally, go eat your chocolate frogs you'll never get to my level" I said wait that turned out way more ruder than I expected.

"OF BEING A TOTAL JERK THEN YES!" she said and left.

Today was actually fun.

It wasn't boring than the usual days.

I mean:

1. I was partially a reason for a stampede which will go down in history

2. I almost killed and got blood on my hands

3. I annoyed Potter and she hates me

4. She's probably not nag me for a few days

5. I cancelled a match which totally sucked to give more practise to the Gryffindors

I see this as a total win!

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX