|83|--- ♡ 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 ♡

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ʀᴇᴘᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘʀᴇᴄᴇᴅᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ 

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ

ɪ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ, ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Ok, bro just take a deep breath and chill.  Take a chill pill cause, I know you're freaking excited. So breath in and breath out slowly. Ok let's get started now.

Today is my worst nightmare, VALENTINES DAY. Today is the day I try to kill myself multiple times and find myself gagging. Very immature for a 13 year old but sorry, I have a fear of this whole love drama thing. I don't want to get involved in all that.

Anyways, the first two years of Hogwarts I had survived without any of these issues. But this year was definitely different. The one and only reason is JENNIE EMBERLY. Who is right now at this moment certified as the biggest problem in my life.

I swear to god she's gonna come up to me and give that weird giggle and hand me a letter and some chocolates. 

If you ask me, Well it doesn't seem that bad Lysander, she's only giving you chocolates right? Well then, sorry bro you clearly don't have friends. There is this quote stating:

'Who needs enemies when you have friends'

And yes, this quote stands true for my current situation. If Jennie does that, I'm gone. My roomies are gonna roast me until I'm burnt to the ground and reached the door ways of hell. Mainly cause, I don't think anyone except Val is going to get chocolates to be honest. 

Val is the type of person to talk to like everyone so even if he doesn't get chocolates because someone is attracted towards him romantically (I never thought I would use this word, oh shit) he's getting at least those 'You're my friend' chocolates.

Anyways, they day of Saint Valentine (Sounds like Val's name 'Valentino' lol) had arrived. It was a Monday and I of course got up late. I ran to great hall for breakfast and saw a people in groups and pairs. They were all exchanging chocolates and laughing and talking. I saw the table where my roomies were seated in so I went to join them.

The first word I hear as I approached them was, "SO ABOUT JENNIE" Val started popping up into my face. "Well, what happened with you and Diana?" I shot back at him with a smirk. "I don't like her" Val said. "Is that why you were muttering her name all night in your sleep?" Hugo added.

The gang broke into laughter. "FAKE NEWS AGAIN!" Val screamed. "Ok ok we're convinced" Lorcan said sarcastically. "NO ACTUALLY" Val said sensing the sarcasm. "Val, you bought chocolates yesterday when we went to Hogsmeade. Who was that for?" Jared asked sneering.

 "Can't a boy just buy chocolates for himself?"

"Of course he can, but why heart shaped ones" I said as I gave a hi-five to Jared. Val looked at us disheartened. OMG! BULLYING IS SO FUN, I DON'T BLAME ANYONE WHO HAS BULLIED ME BEFORE! ITS NOT THEIR PROBLEM THAT ITS SO FUN.

"GUYS! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!" Lily said as she jumped towards our table and sat beside raging Valentino Anderson. "What's wrong with him?" she asked patting Val's back. "Well we kinda found out who he likes" Lorcan said. Lily's mouth dropped and she went closer to Val's face and said, "DUDE, I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND, TELL ME!"