|34|--- #𝟷 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗-𝚎𝚍

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

"ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ"

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Yes, Halloween is widely accepted by me as the funnest holiday of all. Very sad that it lasts only one day. Halloween is basically my day to shine.

Well I don't do dumb stuff like dressing up and trick or treating instead I summon spirits. Yes spirits not ghosts. Ghosts in the wizarding world are scaredy cats not the ones that scares others. You see its very opposite in the muggle world.

Ok coming to the point...

I'm of course going to continue the tradition of summoning spirits. I mostly do it with my grandmother. Well also it never works. All I do is hope. 

Today is the first time I was going to do in Hogwarts.

At first I thought I was the only one who was going to be participating in this spirit awakening session when I was accompanied by Lorcan, Hugo and Lily who wanted to join me. More the merrier right?

I mean like, if the spirit decides to show up then I won't need to freak out alone. This is he first time I appreciated not being lonely.

So firstly, this ritual has many rules as listed I briefed them about it:

1. You shall only wear black.

2. No watches or clocks or any element showing time is allowed.

3. No images of god or anything worshipable. (I don't even think that's a word :/)

4.Ritual should start at sunset.

5. There is a time called the twilight zone which is necessary to enter to summon the spirit which requires focus, silence, concentration and chanting.

6. There should be only a single candle for a source of light.

7. No one can leave the ritual without fully completing it.

8. No smiling (Its not a rule really but I don't want Potter to smile)

So,

I decided to set up the setting in an empty classroom. It took me 2 hours but I think I did a good job. Small dangling skulls and a lot of black net, fake spider webs, a few real spiders, a few nice halloween muggle decorations. 

It seemed dramatic. I hate dramatic and stereotypical things, but for summoning spirits it was necessary so I had to do it. I took the wooden board which helps us communicate with the spirit and cleaned it and placed it in the middle of the room.

I lit one of my heavily cursed, unlucky, non-scented candle and placed it in the middle of the board. 

The mood was set. I must say I did a pretty good job in the arrangements. It was spooky and cold. Mainly it was dark.

I finally gave the whole place an ancient touch by adding a few grey curtains. Of course all these decoration were made with just temporary magic because I can't carry all these from my home.

Now it was time to spooky-fy myself. I wore an old black thick robe which was super-oversized for me. It belonged to my great uncle Theseus Scamander. Maybe this was too big. Then I changed into a normal black one of my size and I had modified it a little for the occasion with a little silver embroidery and designs.

Now it was time for the idiots to come. I told them to be here by four so that they come by five atleast.

I had made some matcha tea for the event which was quite bitter than usual. Then I heard a quiet knock on the door. 

"Come in" I said coldly. I had to get into effect.

"WOW! DID YOU ACTUALLY PULL THIS OFF BY YOURSELF?!" Hugo exclaimed. "Shhhh..." I said angrily, inviting these idiots was just ruining my chances but its not like it worked out without them either.

"Nice setting gives me chills already" Lily said smiling. "No smiling" I said grinning. "ok.ok.ok sir" she said and sat opposite to me.

"You have never really summoned one before right?" Lorcan asked terrified. "No" I said blankly. "What are the chances one will show up" he asked gulping. "close to zero" I said disappointingly. "Why are you saying that in that tone??? Imagine an invisible thing talking to you!! That's insane and scary. Be grateful if it doesn't appear" Lorcan said freaking out already. 

"No one is forcing you Lorcan you can leave if you want its getting late also" I said sternly. 

"Last chance, please leave if you can't keep quiet" I said.

There was a very odd and creepy silence. Yes, very indulging and nice, I had to keep the mood on like this.

"Shall we start?" I asked giving an un-pleasant smile. I can say they were trying to not run at this point. 

"Here we go....................................."

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX