|33|--- 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

"ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ"

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

This is sometime around October, after one month of school. To my surprise nothing bad had happened yet and things were quite smooth. 

Classes, tests, study sessions, being the outcast, everyday bad luck strikes. It was nice, 

Or that's what I thought.... 

There was a passing period. That time the professors told us to finish all our pending homework well of course I didn't have any so I kept my heads down on the table to rest. 

Then I was almost in a stage of sleep but then something feel on me. I quickly got up with a jolt and found a crubled piece of parchment on the floor next to my foot. I picked it up and looked around, then I gave a little hesitation and opened it. 

In a very ugly handwriting it was written:

————————————————————————————————

Dear Jocelyn,

I love you so much, I've been crushing on you since as long as I can remember. 

Do you love me back honey? I'll be waiting for your reply with love.

P.S: I love your hair..... It smells like creampuffs.

XXX 

—————————————————————————————————

I wondered what kind of nonsense this was. But I knew it was James Potter the jock's doing. I looked at him and he told me to pass it on. No way I was doing that. I crushed the paper. Then I heard someone clear their throat behind me. It was professor Longbottom.

"The parchment" he commanded. I gave the crushed parchment to him. I saw James and Fred laugh like total idiots. I don't know what was wrong here. James was definitely gonna get caught. His handwriting was clearly in it. 

Oh no... I knew it. I saw this coming.

"What is this inappropriate behaviour Mr.Scamander" professor said.

"It was James" I said with no guilt.

"Last time I checked Mr.Potter has no handwriting close to this" he said disappointed in me. "Its a joke product" I said without any hesitation. 

"I don't know any existance of such a joke product. Detention for back answering, blaming, lying and inappropriate behaviour" he said and walked away with the paper.

 At this point I didn't even care about detention but what I cared was about my reputation on being a person who never exisited was at stake + I care about my dignity and self respect which Potter took away thus I will teach him a lesson.

Now there was no teacher in the hall.

"What a sore loser" James said, "Mr. Goody two shoes has lost his reputation" Fred said snorting and laughing. "Writing a love letter to a senior? Who do you think you are?" James asked. The whole hall started buzzing. "James would you stop that?" Lily said who knew what the whole thing was about. 

Then a girl asked "Who was it to James?", "Jocelyn" he replied smiling. "Omg. Actually?" Said a girl. I watched all this. All of them making a fool of me. I just sat there watching everything with absolutely no reaction. 

I could see James and Fred's face melting away. The fact that I didn't care + react had totally pissed them.

This is my medicine of ignorance and silence.

It works all the time.

Now what professor Longbottom can do is to hope I show up for detention.. Yes, he can only HOPE ...

Of course I did go to detention but I had some special guests too... James and Fred APPARENTLY burnt down a classroom. But we all know who actually did it. 

😈

But just like how I got the nerve to ask out a senior. They have the nerve to actually study and learn a spell to burn down a classroom using fireworks right?

I found out how that joke product works almost immediately after I saw James laughing. So basically you write whatever you want and then it changes to the handwriting of the first person who touches it. Its a product yet to be released in Weasley Wizard Wheezes that is why professor had no idea.

So you see just don't mess with me cause all these things will catch up to you.

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX