|68|--- 𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠?

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴀꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, 

ʙᴀʙʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ?

ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ?

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

I'm just writing some random major thoughts I had these months cause nothing really special even happened.

April:

I'll be honest this year was tiresome. I'm at this point just like when is this year gonna be over. I'm ready to like move on to the next year. I already got some third yer books memorised from the library and at this point the only thing I have left to read in the library is the restricted section. 

Every time I walk past the restricted section it keeps calling my name but I never got time to sneak in without anyone noticing as there is always some or the other student looking there waiting for a day to sneak in too.

I don't take the effort to sneak in during the night cause, I'm lazy and I have homework to do. I don't see the point of homework for someone like me. I mean I already know all this stuff so why waste time writing it down on a parchment and it will eventually end up in the trash. Plus its a waste of trees.

I mean yeah that's my case but for people like Lorcan the only reason they do something related to school is because of homework and pending assignments. But of course there's a category for the people like James Potter who also doesn't care about all that.

I've been trying to meet Scorpius and ask him about what happened after he jumped off the train and he came back at only November and like after that we went for holidays so I never caught him and got the real story.

May:

Anyways the year was ending pretty well. Exams in a few weeks. My revision which I absolutely don't need but i do it anyways to blend in was going perfectly fine.

Well I took up a job of teaching my roomies and I can assure you they're like dumb. Nothing else to say just dumb. I think they all hate me now cause every time they say that they studied and I ask a question they look at me like a lost puppy and I sometimes get abusive and frustrated. If I die a boring death its definitely due to blood pressure I'm sure of it.

oh yeah I also wanted to say about Quidditch which I completely excluded this year because James was banned from Quidditch and Gryffindor lost terribly this year so I might as well not write boring chapters of Lorcan losing even though it was actually quite fun to watch the Gryffindor team cry.

Another good news is that Potter finally isn't one of the problems in my life anymore she doesn't care about me and its been almost a month since I talked to her the maximum we say is 'move' when she is in my way.

Me, Val and Lorcan also convinced Hugo and Jared to believe that muggle texting involves a really quick invisible bird named twitter travelling from a phone to a phone because the bird twitter's nest is basically one's phone. I know that's insane....

June:

June had arrived and it was sweet and sour why? First thing was extra classes on Saturday for transfiguration cause 50% of our grade failed in the revision test. Of course I got 99% as usual. transfiguration is the only subject I don't get 100% cause the professor hates me.

Next another bad news was of course exams. But I really don't care even though I feel pressurised in the night before exam where I doubt myself and get up in the middle of the night to check whether I covered all the concepts.

Well I personally feel I did the exams well as usual. But Val and Lorcan was the one checking their answers with others after the test to make sure they hit at least 40% for passing. I must say though the transfiguration exam was just cruel for a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds. People cried after that exam. Ravenclaws were at peak depression.

Anyways good news is that holidays was about to begin and you know what? I can have my phone back! I can sleep for more than 12 hours and do whatever I want (legal 13 year old stuff only and that is if my mom or grandma gives me permission)

I was already curious whether those people I met in knockturn alley are still looking for me and maybe planning to kidnap me but really I'm not really much of a deal.

But I'm really excited for sleeping in my own bed.... You only know how nice sleeping at home hits only when you spend 9 months dying in an old castle but I mean its nice but not like home.

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX