|36|--- #𝟸 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗-𝚎𝚍

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

  "ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛꜱ, ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ"

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

"Well" I said and gave a dramatic pause for effect and continued 

"Place your finger on the glass when I tell you to. There will be absolutely no talking or distractions" I said.

It was time the time of the twilight zone had started. (TBH, It's just a feeling since we did not have clocks for actual timings because all this is based on super natural senses and feelings) 

 I lighted up the candle.

My mind was making weird noises like 

"BOOOOOOOO~"

"WOOOOOOOOO~"

Very weird I know. I don't want to comment on it further.

I kept the candle in the middle of the board and placed the glass over it. The candle extinguished. Incase you didn't know this science experiment go back to fourth grade. You'll have better luck there.

I could see Hugo's lips trembling with a very weird face. Lily seemed serious to my astonishment. Lorcan in the hand didn't want to be here at all.

"Now..."

 I said quietly and hastily and they placed their fingers on the glass, "Now rotate anti-clock wise very slowly" I said with a lot of creepy effect. I could see Lorcan and Hugo looking at me as if I was possessed the look on their face was priceless. In fact I almost laughed but I managed to hold it back.

We slowly rotated the glass and I started saying "Charlie, Charlie are you there?"

Then slowly it got louder and louder.

Yes the ghost we were summoning was the classic 'Charlie', I mean there are a lot of Charlie's so I think we have a lot of chance.

 After about 10 rotation my palms suddenly turned chill because of the sweat. I have very wet palms for some reason I don't know why. But that actually gave me goosebumps. Is it finally gonna work?

Then we stopped rotating and waited for the spirit to move the glass. 

Come on. Please work.

There was a long pause. Lorcan and Hugo had already broke a sweat. Lily seemed relieved. 

Then....

SILENCE..............

A VERY DISTURBING SILENCE.........

A SLIGHT BREEZE OUT OF NO WHERE.......

The windows flung open violently and a grey foggy figure appeared, 

Hugo and Lorcan screamed like an opera singing girl and they took their hand from the glass.

It was windy outside and I had forgotten to lock them

Bruh....

It was just my stain grey curtains which looked like a grey foggy figure.......

Those idiots were gonna get cursed they took out their hands before a proper closure of the ritual. It would have been better if Potter was the one in the risk of getting her. She just gives me those hate vibes.

"My heart actually exploded" Lily said. "I mean it was close enough to a scary halloween and I'm hungry so I think we can end this thing" she finished and took her finger off the glass.

"Guys we were supposed to end the ritual methodically not like this! We could all get cursed" I said quite upset.

"You're stupid ritual thing didn't work. Get over it. It doesn't matter" Lorcan said rudely and got up. "I'm leaving" he said bossily and right before he stepped out I felt a heavy rush across the board to the word

'YES'

I was dumbstruck. I shivered. Lily who saw that was ghosted. Hugo and Lorcan's immediate flight reaction took place as they both ran off screaming and crying.

Mine and Lily's flight action had a delay. But yes of course we sealed the room and we ran and that was the fastest sprint I had ever done.

Non-believers say I was playing tricks.

Believers say it is real.

I honestly don't trust myself that I could have not accidentally done that.

As a person taking a neutral stand I declare:

No one was ever sure on what happened that day....

Whether it was just me doing tricks or whether it was real.

But I'm telling you.

It left such a lasting impression that that room was locked ever since and NO ONE, ever got the guts to enter it ever again till date.

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX