|57|--- #𝟸 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ʜᴏᴡ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ? ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, 

ʜᴏᴡ'ꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ?

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Ok so basically let's skip all that December thing cause I'll be brutally honest nothing really happened that time. Well we had exams and that was pretty rough for the other kids I excelled at it as usual. Then I got squished by a bunch of students while trying to get on the Hogwarts express and I came home and my life became terrible.

My grandfather thinks I sleep too much so now he waked me up at 7:00 am and we go do gardening or go to the nearby river for fishing or we go to nearby forbidden beach (It's just a beach that muggles didn't find to bring their tourists into yet) for collecting the trash in the ocean. Or the nearby pine forest to help some animals.

I mean yeah I like doing this but not in the morning. I'm the kind of person to wake up at like somewhere between 12:00 pm to 3:00pm so its really annoying. But I knew it was only going to last a few days after that grandad's gonna like be nah I can't deal with this kid anymore.

Well yes after a few day's that's what happened.

Ok so mainly this chapter is about me and my family and my inherited traits and common interests and stuff.

I'm just placing this chapter instead of a christmas chapter cause this year christmas was not really the outstanding type. It was pretty boring and normal nothing special at all.

So let's see about me and my family,

So I'm basically a weird British dude with not an idealistic weird British accent that you see in memes. Example, I don't pronounce 'Bottle of water' in such a weird way.

My accent is kinda mixed with an American lilt cause of my crucial 2 years of childhood (6-8) studying in the states when my mom and dad used to work there.

I inherited my looks from my mom definitely the blonde hair and grey blue eyes. But if I came to facial features I'm kinda my mom and my grandma mixed.

I'm not sure whether my dad is my real dad because I don't take anything after him. Like zero, nothing like him. Maybe except the good use of words and animal loving.

I'm basically the next Luna Lovegood except the dreaminess part. Well if that excludes day dreaming in history classes and saying weird quotes and standing out or losing things.

Me and Lorcan are the same people except the hair and eye colour by slight modifications in looks. But we have opposite personalities but yes I can confirm we are siblings.

My grandmother and me share the same intellectual skills and tactics. We both have that chill personality even if something is terribly wrong and we have great control of emotions and mind.

My grandfather... I don't know... I'm mostly like the females in my family. Maybe we can say the hair is kinda similar and the nose also the animal loving part.

My great grandmother and me are quite similar, not very social until we get to know someone well enough, our siblings relationship is kinda similar and contempt behaviour.

My great grandfather is too weird to exist. He's famous. He's socially awkward. I'm not like him except for the animal loving part.

My great grandfather Theseus Scamander is the only male in the Scamander family I take after, good looks, intellectual.

My mom's side is weird, I don't think I take up anything of her side except from maybe my mom's mother.

Yes! 

So if you noticed my family is well known for the whole Magizoology animal loving thing and yes me and Lorcan carry on the traits of loving animals and cherishing them.

I found at at a very young age that humans are just gonna keep criticising and screaming unlike animals who adapt to the situation and listen. I can understand the language of animals way easier than that of humans. Humans have so much to say and with the topic of love I don't even wanna get started.

For humans love is cheating, gold digging, betrayal.... Let's be honest deep down you know the truth love is always one sided or even if its double sided you keep having doubts and is never full. But that why we have animals.

I really need a black cat and 2 tarantulas for literally no reason.

They're too cute.

Instead of getting me weird knitted scarfs and socks they should get me a cat or a tarantula for christmas.

I'll be honest I'm biased towards dogs have a husky named Arctic which my grandma takes care of when I'm in Hogwarts but you can see the excitement on his face when I come back.

That's all.

                                                                             XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX