|61|---𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛?

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

 ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ, ꜱᴏ ʀᴜɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴜɴ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Ok so very funny what happened. This takes place in January like before new year after Christmas and all is over.

Christmas was not a big deal this year I got some converse shoes that's all. My grandma gave me some smooth royal blue writing ink.

Well ok so hopping back to the story.

Morning 10:30 a.m. Sunday:

Tomorrow was the train to Hogwarts. So naturally, Lorcan was rushing to finish his homework. I had just woken up and I came down and lied down on the sofa and had a quick sleep when my mom came and said, "Its going to be 11 and my baby is sleepy. A thirteen year old! Sleeping until 11! When I was your age I would wake up at 6:00am to fish for my breakfast and look at you!" my mom said.

"2 minutes" I groaned helplessly. "Hopeless" my mom said and went to the kitchen. After 10 minutes I pulled myself together and went to the kitchen hoping breakfast was ready. When I went I saw my mom writing something on a paper.

"What are you doing?" I asked when she jumped and tucked the paper inside a folder. "Breakfast can be found in the table Lysander. Also note how I mention you while saying something so please have some manners and call me mom. I'm not your friend" she said and went back to writing something in the paper.

I sense she's hiding something. I'm never wrong so I decided to investigate. I had a funny plan in mind. Very hilarious.

"Mom look outside! Is that a honeybee comb on our tree?" I pointed at the tree right out of the window. "What? I had everything checked up only yesterday" she said and looked out. I quickly grabbed the paper and saw what was written in it.

It was some stupid article in the style of Beth Heverly.

Beth Herverly is the person who writes weird theories every Thursday on the daily prophet. I absolutely despise her theories and her explanation.  By this time my mom had turned and snatched the paper back and she said angrily and annoyed "Hey! Stop fiddling with my work papers".

Work papers? Haha very funny! Imagine you just found out thta your mom thinks she is some kind of teenager on social media who makes alt accounts to trash talk about your true feelings to the world.

Really that is like super childish.

DUDE. MY MOM'S BETH HEVERLY! SHE'S ONE OF THE REASONS LORCAN AND ME EVEN TALK A ND READ THE DAILY PROPHET EVERY THURSDAY.

I kinda feel bad cause I just realised how my mom would keep defending Beth Heverly's articles (basically her articles) saying it was good where me and Lorcan would just team up and totally just roast her.

I'm sorry mom.....

But still... She should stop all these weird writing under different names. But at least she does have quite a fanbase with around a good amount of people talking about these super weird theories.

I wanted to tell Lorcan so bad... So I told him...

Me and him had a really good laugh and time for like a whole day. We kept that our little brother secret.

Lorcan's an idiot I can assure you but he's not that bad as many of the other corrupted kids in the world.

Well I wonder if my dad know's about this whole Beth Heverly thing.

Oh shi-

I realised that I forgot to get the record player that day after the whole kidnapping incident. AHHH..... I'm exhausted.

Tomorrow was school. I still didn't pack and I wasn't ready to wake up early in the morning tomorrow. I'm so scared to go back. I can't oversleep anymore. My alarm will be my greatest enemy. I have to study for exams!

Dude. I feel like hell screwed!

                                                                             XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX