|89|--- 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎?

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ

ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴜꜱ ɢᴏ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Well it was quite a drama today. There was a whole flex off battle between Scorpius and Rose. Rose obviously won, if she didn't she would have cried that would have actually been nice to see.

I was in my dorm listening to 'Dress' by Taylor Swift. "Ah ah ah ahhhhh... Say my name and everything just stops" I sang muttering under my breath so that no one could hear my voice. I can't wait for tomorrow! Tomorrow is Rose's birthday. I don't know what drama Scorpius and Rose were gonna cook up.

Oh also! I probably didn't mention the whole drama that happened on Rose's birthday. She basically had a huge birthday party and our hero, Malfoy, wasn't invited. I know, that's cruel. If I ever wanna get revenge I would do that but I don't have friends. It's sad.

Well I didn't get invited to it either so I didn't know what happened, but Potter went (of course she went, they are cousins) and she told me the whole story.

So Hunter and Rose kissed and the news reached Scorpius and our jealous hero kind of pulled a whole stunt of skipping classes with Chapman to go on insane dates. Oh my god he's crazy. Every time I hear this news, it seems even more paranoid.

I have a bad feeling about how this is going.

It's been 2 weeks since that happened and now we are at the starting week of June. So everyone was in the whole exam fever era. It's been hell lately, the library is always hogged up by idiots and that place has become a nightmare filled with crazy people running around searching for books.

I was sitting in the great hall and studying history all by myself. Apart from me there were a few Ravenclaw students studying. I don't understand why I study. I already know all this, I have memorized the whole Hogwarts library except the restricted section (Which I will be exploring when I get the chance to).

"Hello" said a voice behind me. It was Jennie. Oh no, someone just kill me and end my suffering. I can't deal with this girl right now, to be honest I can't deal with her at any point in time. I sighed and looked at her and went back to reading. "Professor told me to get tutored by you for History of Magic cause I suck at it" she said handing a letter written by Professor Longbottom.

Crap! What is wrong with people? Why do you wanna ruin my imperfectly perfect life with all these useless additions. "History of Magic is just memorizing what kind of help do you exactly need?" I asked her handing the note back.

"I can't remember anything at all" she explained. "Oh, then that issue can't be resolved. I can't do anything if you have a thick skull" I explained in a sassy tone to her. That was an amazing line to say Lysander! How did I even come up with it?

"Well perhaps you can tutor me to make that skull a little softer" she said smiling. Urgh, that smile, it's so annoying. "Have better luck at the hospital wing with softening your skull" I replied.

I can't believe we are actually talking about softening skulls, that's not even possible and perhaps she didn't get the irony that 'thick skull' means 'stupid'. Well, we can't expect her to understand that can we? Because she is stupid.

Then the great hall door opened and Rose walked in with her friends and then ran to Hunter who was studying and hugged him from the back. I wonder where Scorpius is? I don't think it will be long before he makes his appearance.