|26|--- 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ?

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Well, there was no surprise in me not being magical because my first signs showed up when I was 5 years old.

Every time the magical out bust happened it got more and more crazier... Therefore, I can easily be classified as a future great powerful wizard with wonderful talent.

Lorcan on the other hand was a very close call case. He got his first sign only a few months ago when he burned down our room and almost killed me and himself in the night. I should have died that night. Then I wouldn't have to be dealing with all this.

Anyways it was a lovely August morning when I was eleven.

Lorcan was the only one always hyped by when he'll get the letter, as for me I feel Hogwarts would be at its own loss if it doesn't choose a wizard like me.

"Postbox time!!!!" Lorcan said running down the stairs and rushing out of the door. "Please be careful dear don't fall down" my grandma said as she was washing the breakfast plates. I came down slowly with one of  Agatha's Christie's 'Murder on the Orient Express' which I have read a thousand times.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lorcan screamed.

"Lorcan dear are you ok?" the grandmother hurriedly rushed out to check whether is was fine.

"WE GOT THE LETTERS!!!!!" Lorcan screamed out of utter excitement and joy and ran towards me and gave a rib crushing hug.

"O--kkk-- l--e--a--v--e----me!" I said with a difficulty.

"I'm so happy for you both. Why don't we write to your parents now, I'm sure they'll be proud" my grandma said smiling, "How about we first go in and open it, its pretty windy today and I don't want you to catch a flu" she continued.

We went in and I opened the heavy and thick yellow parchment with that purple seal.

The letter seemed original and the letters were written in a beautiful cursive handwriting with emerald green ink pretty similar to mine.

Don't ask me why I was checking the originality..

Lily Potter the great once pranked my brother by sending me a fake letter and telling Lorcan was a squib when he was 8, telling that I got an early letter and twins get those.

So, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a fake so that Lorcan or me doesn't feel bad because we are squibs.

I know.

People are stupid as hell.

Like who would even fall for that.

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX