|62|--- 𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠?

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛʏ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Ok so this is like after winter break. Well of course the cycle repeated. I packed my trunk and dashed through platform nine three-quarters. Got on the extravagant scarlet steam engine train and went back to that old dusty castle which probably would have a risk of collapsing any moment if it wasn't held by magic.

Hogwarts may seem like a dream until you actually experience it. I mean yeah it cool. There's magic, floating, unicorns, vampires. But still let's be honest. It's kinda weird and disgusting. I really don't blame the muggles for thinking we are freaks I mean drinking random ingredients juiced up by a cauldron. Now that's like disgusting when you find out it has someone's hair or toenail. 

Ok yea.. Leaving all that aside for a while.. Let's get back to my attempts on talking to Potter about the whole Quidditch incident where I sounded like I was some weirdo who loves Lorcan.

I made multiple attempts so let's see a list:

ATTEMPT #1:

Well this was when we were in the Hogwarts Express. I saw here in the compartment next to mine but she was sitting with Summers and Garcia. I can't stand them. I need to make them leave. Let's just say Summers and Garcia would think I have a crush on Potter or something just because I'm redeeming myself for stupid things like this. But this stupid thing is serious to me cause I don't want to make a brother loving git impression on anyone like never ever.

I waited so long for them to leave but those both were always there sitting in the compartment like as if they were hatching eggs and warming the seats.

Then Potter had come out and she rushed her way through the corridor. I didn't wanna follow her cause that would make me a creep so I waited for her to come back. She slowly walked as she came back to the compartment. I was ready to talk to her. I stood there. I wanted her to make the first move but she completely ignored me and walked past me. 

ATTEMPT #2:

I needed to sit next to her during the feast at the great hall. Well of course she was surrounded by her so called toxic friends who just tried to get popular using her so I couldn't sit near her to explain my situation.

At this point I feel kinda bad for Potter Summers and Garcia are literally the only decent friends she has rest all are just kids trynna get popular using her name. But...... I mean she kinda deserves it right?

ATTEMPT #3:

I tried to talk to her in the common room next after the feast was over. Well let's say it did not end well.

I was sitting in the couch acting like reading a book and kept waiting for my chance for Potter to get free from her locusts (toxic friends). Well eventually she was alone and was about to go to the girls dorm but I wasn't going to allow that. 

"Potter" I said in a very low tone. She turned back and saw me. "I've had enough today. What do you want Scamander?" she asked bossily. I couldn't hold back on the fact that she spoke to ME in a TONE LIKE THAT. "So what's up with that attitude of yours? Learnt from your toxic friends huh?" I asked her savagely. 

"Sorry but I don't have all the time in the world right now. What do you want?" she said grinning, "Look you probably think being a rebel and thinkings guys are stupid and all that's cool but believe me you're just becoming a jerk. At this rate I think that annoying version of you itself can pass" I said angrily. "Scamander if you wanna just pick a fight just come tomorrow. I'm sleepy" she said with an attitude and walked away.

That was when I realised I was only making things worse and the reason I came was for redeeming myself fro. being some kind of brother loving mongrel. I messed up real bad this time I don't even think she's gonna look at my face tomorrow.

FINAL ATTEMPT:

Ok so this attempt was kinda unplanned and how did it go?

The next day had arrived and I was late I swiftly got ready and rushed down for breakfast. I was literally sprinting down the hallways. Thousands of questions were popping up on my mind at that time. Did you take all the books? Did you brush your teeth? Did you take all the homework? Oh no what scheme should  I come up to talk to Potter.

Firstly does she even care or remember. No! That doesn't matter! I have to live in peace and for that I have to tell her as my part.

I ran down the stairs and around the corner edge. 

BOOM!

I feel backwards after possibly hitting a wall in the middle of the stairs. It was a hard fall. My books were scattered and my back hurts like real bad but I was pretty sure I didn't break any bones so that's fine.

I got up and saw Potter on the floor with her books scattered too.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU'VE BEEN NAGGING ME SINCE YESTERDAY!" she screamed angrily and picked up her books. Every time she got hold of my book she would aim to attack me. It missed a few times.

"About that day you know when you didn't get selected" I started when she cut me off and said, "Why would you remind me of that? You're the one who has changed Scamander! YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ANYTHING! SO NOW YOU'RE GONNA APOLOGISE RIGHT? GUESS WHAT I DON'T CARE! I DON'T NEED YOUR APOLOGY! JUST GO BACK TO DYING IN SOME CORNER IN THE DARK! ALWAYS POINTING OUT DEPRESSING THINGS AND BEING A BULLY DOES NOT MAKE YOU ANY COOLER" she screamed.

Potter has officially lost it. Assuming random things. This is like totally on her. "I didn't come to apologise" I said calmly. 

I could see distress in her face. ANXIETY! PANIC! YES SHE WAS SUFFERINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! SHE WAS UNEASY. UNABLE TO BREATHE.

"I just wanted make myself clear that I'm not like supporting Lorcan or anything and I purely hate him to my very very disheartened soul. In fact you were definitely the better option. I just didn't want you to think that me and Lorcan are some weird type of supportive brothers." I said and arranged my book and got up.

"What??" she asked totally confused.

"That day you were like CRYING after you didn't get selected" I said.

"I wasn't crying!" she said. 

"There were tears in your eyes be honest" I told her with a grin.

"No, you're the one lying shut up!" she said angrily. "Anyways I never even thought about the whole Lorcan and you being good brother cause it was very obvious you were trynna get on my nerve" she continued.

"Change your attitude Potter, you're already a lost case so don't ruin your only chances of being an average" I said. Then I realised that the problem and my whole business with her was over but my stupid mouth couldn't shut up.

"NOW, THAT WAS VERY UNNECESSARY!!!" she said.

"Accept the truth" I said and tried to leave before I get caught up again. I had to also eat breakfast or maybe I should skip. I started walking away while Potter was screaming something in the background.

                                                                             XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX