|70|--- 𝙱𝚘𝚠𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟʏᴀʀᴅ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ 

ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

So well July was a totally messed up month but let's all forget that and move on. It's a new month now, August. Recently me and my mom along with my grandparents and great-grandparents decided to launch a one week animal welfare campaign in diagon alley.

The one common trait among all my family members is humbleness and care towards animals and equality and balance among nature and humans. We valued nature more than anything else and all of us had a deep connection with it for some reason.

We got up at 5:00a.m. and started from home and went to the free plot in diagon alley and set up the camp. It was quite easy since it was with magic. Me and Lorcan just stood and watched most of the work though cause we were kids apparently.

By 6:00 a.m. we had set up the camp and was ready to receive some customers. Two-three hours had passed and no one had come but the streets were getting busier and busier as time passed by. As I'm not a morning person I was still half-asleep.

Lorcan then was sent to wear a weird looking mascot of a niffler and i was forced to wear a mascot of a bowtruckle and me and him were screaming across the streets and calling people. I feel bad for people who do this as their full time or part-time job.

Newt Scamander the great had finally arrived at 10:00 am with his wife and that had actually brought in a few customers. I don't understand how this guy's leg still function at like 130 years. Me and Lorcan were still in-charge of mascots as we really didn't have so much customers that we needed more helping hands.

It went dull for the first two days but later it really caught up people came in for a free consult for their pets and it was fun. I was able to pat so much cats and dogs and really bond with them, my favourite till now was definitely 'Ink', he was a black German Shepard and he was too cute to exist. He co-operated so well and even licked me! He was such a sweet heart.

Then in day 5,

(dramatic pause)

It was just another day I was half asleep in my bowtruckle costume and scaring a few people away with my very weird threatening voice of "Come in". It was like around 10 O'clock. I got hungry so I asked my grandma for a break. "Sure" she said. Lorcan had already gone to eat an hour ago and he still hasn't returned what a good way for escaping from wearing this costume.

Good for him. Whenever I ask for breaks my parents play the guilty card of 'You're elder, you're supposed to be a role model not only for your brother but the other kids who pass by, to enhance volunteering'. I mean why should I care about them but I just can't deny my grandmother.

I was gonna leave when some brunette girl came to me and was like, "Can you do a check up for my Choco" she said handing me a brown Pomeranian. Pomeranians are overrated dog breeds, never was much of a fan. But if my mom found out I turned away a customer cause I wanted a break and I didn't like Pomeranians, high chances I'll be compost.

I took the dog and started a check up. "You go to Hogwarts?" She asked. Oh no a talky talky girl. "Hello??" She said to make her presence to me more clear. "Yes" I said blandly. "What year? Which house?" She asked me smiling. "Your dog's fine just feed her well but its grooming is terrible so get a good clean-up and trim" I said dodging her question. "You still haven't answered me" she said.