|72|--- 𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢?

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

ʙᴀʙʏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ' ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Ok guys so this chapter is going to be weirdly written in a different manner so please stay alert.

"Hey you! Blondie! Entertain me with your singing!" the beautiful red haired queen commanded me the poor blonde peasant of the Scamander kingdom.

"SING!" commanded the prince of the kingdom, Lorcan. 

"My singing might cause major hinderance to the rapid fast moving society" I said cause I didn't wanna sing, main reason. Singing is one thing I do ALONE. I can't stand people criticising me. It's one thing I love doing but it might not be very ideal for the one listening to it. So, I don't do it in public.

"I don't care, I'm your majesty and you HAVE to sing for me" Queen Lily said angrily. "Yes ma'am" I said, I had a plan already. I started singing in the most terrible voice I could make,

"Baa baa black sheep have you any wool yes sir yes sir three bags full one for the master and one for the-"

"Gosh, STOP ALREADY!" Lily said. "Nursery rhymes seriously?" Lily said sighing. "Tell him to dance!" Prince Lorcan said laughing. "Fine then, dance!" the queen commanded me, "I can't dance" I said. Fun fact, I actually can't dance. Unless wearing your headphones and listening to your favourite song and you just have some leg and hand movement.

"I SAID DANCE!" she said in fury. I didn't know what to do so I started doing the baby shark dance, don't ask me how I know, just don't ask.

"You think you're a pre-schooler Scamander? I expected some nice moves like theatrical performances" she said. "I'm sorry ma'am but that's beyond my expertise level" I said. "Fine then! Make me some strawberry shortcake!" she commanded. Finally something I can do!

"Yes ma'am!" I said affirmably and went to near Lorcan and punched his stomach lightly and whispered, "You'll pay for making me dance". "No, today you're Lysander the peasant and you work with no wage so I won't pay you" he said smirking. He doesn't realise he's gonna get murdered tonight.

I went slowly into the kitchen and my mom said, "Perfect, timing! Can you help me chop some potatoes" she said. "Yes mom, also I'm gonna make strawberry shortcake" I said taking the knife and slicing the potato. "You hate strawberries" she said. "Well its not for me, it's for Lily and Lorky" I said sighing. "Well the you should get baking" she said and took the potatoes I chopped and was frying them.

She made some chips(fries) and then went to Lily to teach her how to be artistic and stuff. She taught her how to draw and some simple painting strokes. Lorcan mean while was watching T.V with my Grandpa. My grandma and great grandparents were out dealing with something related to the camp we conducted last week.

After 2 and a half hours of hard work. I had a perfectly baked cake with icing and overflowing strawberries. I took out my apron which I rarely use and kept in inside the closet for a long hibernation.

"Here you go" I said coming with a nicely plated cake into the drawing room where my mom, Lily, Lorcan and my Grandpa were watching a game show. "Oh my god! Thank you so much!" Lily said in delight. Lorcan took a piece and bit into it. I could see disappointment in his face, there was nothing wrong with the cake to complain about.

"My Lysander, always makes the best cakes" my mom said pulling me for a hug. I knew if would be rude if I resisted so, why not? 

"You eat" my grandpa said. "I don't like strawberries there are so sour" I said and sat to watch the gameshow. "We don't need to worry about your wife needing to cook, she just needs to make sure you eat regularly" my grandpa said. "Very unnecessary" I said and gave that smile you give when you don't like something that is told about you.

We finished watching the T.V. by like 5:00 and then we went to my and Lorcan's room. "Bunk beds were my childhood dream" Lily said amazed by our bed. "It was my dream to have a king sized bed all for myself" I said. "Peasants shall not share any opinion" the queen said.

"I'm tired of this" I said. "Guys can we actually do something? I'm bored" Lorcan said sitting on his bed. "I know right its usually fun" Lily said sitting next to Lorcan. "You know what Lysander, let's play dumb charades and I kinda like you insulting me it feels more natural to have you trash talking so you can be yourself for now" Lily said. 

YESSS!! I was given the red cap of freedom!!(Sorry I was recently reading about the French Revolution thus the reference) . "Charades?" Lorcan suggested. "YES! PLEASE! Let's do real people version!" Lily said all worked up. "I'll make the chits" Lorcan said grabbing some of my left over parchment from last holidays homework and a pen which was under the bed. 

Well eventually we got the chits ready. It was my turn first, eldest to youngest. I got 'Harry Potter', wow how lame. I just silently screamed 'expelliarmus' and pointed at my forehead. "Harry Potter too easy" Lily said. Next up was Lorcan, he started jumping around and giggling like a psychopath, "Valentino Anderson", I said smiling. "Correcto!" he said and Lily asked us in surprised, "Valentino? That's his full name? I never knew" she said giggling. 

"He wouldn't be happy if he found out we told you" Lorcan said. "Your turn" I said exhausted. I always feel exhausted these days. "Hmm.." Lily said and smiled at her chit. She went and made very creepy and ugly face and just stared at Lorcan. "Lysander!" he said jumping out of joy and laughing. Lily started laughing too. No way I look that ugly. I agree I'm weird and ugly but not to that extent. 

"Good one Lils" Lorcan said and clapped a high five with her. "A newly discovered talent, bullying me. Yay!" I said sarcastically. "You know what become my peasant again" Lily said.

"Yes your majesty at your service!"

"I'm taller than you right?" Lily said. NAH. No way she was still taller than me. "No your majesty, I'm taller" I said respectfully. "NO I'M TALLER! I'M 164 cm" Lily said. "HA! I'm 166 cm" I said proudly. "NO! You're lying! LORCAN!" she screamed.

"I'm also 166cm last time I checked" Lorcan said. "NO, NOOOOOOO!!!" Lily said. 

It was nice for finally being taller than her she thought she could height abuse me like before. Haha jokes on you. 

                                                                           XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX