|40|--- #𝟷 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

"ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴅ"

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Today was the first quidditch match I was ever gonna watch live. It was Gryffindor vs Slytherin. The most hyped up match of the year. This time the prediction is that Gryffindor would continue its 2 year winning streak. 

I woke up at 8:00 a.m. at Saturday just for the Quidditch match. Usually my waking up time in weekends are like 11:00 a.m. or 12:00 p.m. as you already know I am great worshipper of sleeping. But I have reasons I stay up till late night because I tend to be active in night-time rather than daytime.

I went and took a nice hot bubble bath and came to the great hall by 8:43 a.m. Then Lily came out of nowhere and swung her hands over my shoulder and screamed in my ear "GRYFFINDOR WILL WIN!".

"And Lysander is not deaf" I said. She's so loud my ear drums almost tore. I really had a quite excite feeling but it was nothing to be over-hyped to be about like her. It was morning too so my brain was in half-sleep mode so I was half-dead.

"The match is at 10 sleepy head and I have to still finish making the flag! Can you help PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" she pleaded. "What is in for me?" I asked. "You can have my lion hat for supporting the team!" she said again loudly. "Can you stop shouting? There are many people still not fully awake" I said annoyed and continued "I don't want your cringe hat give me a chocolate frog instead. Ok?" I said.

"DEAL!!" she said and pulled me to a table with a weird looking dog drawn on the scarlet coloured flag. "Why is there a dog in the flag? Are you advertising yourself for fame?" I asked. 

"OI! That's a lion!" she said angrily. "Oh wait what?" I said laughing. "If that's a lion then- You know what, I'll do the drawing you colour" I said and started drawing an actual lion. I can assure you it wasn't a weird sunflower kind of lion and the one I drew was quite decent.

"How's the hat?" Lorcan and Hugo came in wearing an hideous weird striped red and yellow cap which was weird as hell.

"Yes! I'm finally getting vibes!" Lily said and then they did some weird 'Go Gryffindors' cheer. I regret talking to these people. I'm already tired of socialising even before facing the crowd. I can already see a tiring day coming.

We finished the flag and it looked way more decent and before. I got my chocolate frog too as per the deal and the best part. I got another 'Dumbledore'. Well it was quite expected for my sick luck.

Then at 9:30 we walked to the stadium if we go at least half an hour early then only we'll get at good seats from which we can actually see the match.

We got some good seats from which we could see the ground. We saw Quidditch players entering the field and blowing their kisses and the Gryffindor supporters erupted. The Slytherins also matched it when their team entered.

The seeker of Gryffindor James Potter was flexing by doing pushups in the middle of the stadium and a bunch of senior girls were just giggling looking at him.

Then the commentator Jenna Evergreen had started the welcome speech. It was so hot and so loud I started to feel quite nauseous and dizzy.

Then the match had started Quidditch players zooming on their brooms.

"Gryffindor gets the quaffle Alex passes it to Adi and ohhhh! the Slytherin keeper catches it what a disappointment. Flint zooming to the post of Slytherin and SCORE!!!! SLYTHERIN TAKES THE FIRST GOAL!!!! OHH!!! You poor Gryffindors!" 

The mind was racing I didn't know where to look. The crowd I was in was so gloomy and disappointed. I really don't get sports or the spirit of sportsmanship. I don't get why its such a big deal. I came with more expectations than the reality maybe that is why.

The match continued with Slytherin 30- Gryffindor 0. It was soooooooo boring why???? I couldn't see anything as the Gryffindors were standing up and cheering everytime they got the quaffle. 

Why am I being such a Karen uncle??? That is because of situations!!! It was a total chaos!!! It was hot, sweaty and not a good match. 

"WHAT IS HAPPENING IS GRYFFINDOR SLEEPING???? WHAT THE HELL IS JAMES DOING?? THE GAME HAS SUCH A BAD PLANNING!!!" Hugo screamed almost crying.

"I KNOW RIGHT WE HAVE 0 AND THEY ARE LIKE AT 60!" Lorcan said disappointed. The whole crowd became a nightmare. 

Everyone's voice buzzing. I wanted to die. I can't handle it. I closed my eyes trying to get myself straight.

"Hey you ok?? Are you ok you look sick??? Ly??" Lily started nagging.

I took out my water bottle and drank the water no wait there was no water I got super pissed off I threw the bottle and it hit a girl. Shi-

"OI" she said and threw a bun she was eating at me. 

I am adding fuel to fire all were already pissed off because of the match. I dodged the bun and it hit a guy behind me, "HOW DARE YOU?? YOU'LL PAY CELESTINA!"

OH NO....

What have I started....

Hopefully there won't be any casualities...

*Glups in French*

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX