|66|--- #𝟷 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟷𝟹

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅᴇᴅ,ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴋɪᴅꜱ.

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

Ok anyways so this chapter takes place on our esteemed birthday the 22nd of March.

It was just another day just that it has been officially 13 years since I have been born and gosh I felt very old. 13 is insane. I'm a legit teenager.

I woke up around 8:00 am, alarm rings at 8:20 and currently it was 8:13 I was too lazy to open my eyes and get off bed so my ears were the only ones working. Lorcan was all worked up and Jared and Hugo were talking to him about what we were going to do for our birthday.

Val was probably sleeping. I'm physically sleeping but my mind is wide awake.

Finally Lorcan decided to push me off my bed and I fell down. I finally got the strength to move my legs and I put the bed sheet back on the bed and said "Uh.. Happy Birthday?" in a more doubting tone than affirming one.

"Happy Birthday Bro. Firstly why not start a good birthday by getting up early and you know maybe going for a walk than sleeping until afternoon" he said.

"Give him some time to get into the world Lorc, he's still in his sub-conscious" Jared said. 

"Happy birthday Ly" Jared and Hugo said in a weird chorus. 

"Who's Ly?" I asked trynna come to reality. "Isn't that you nickname or something?" Hugo asked. "Oh that, I don't have nick names just call me Lysander" I said getting up. 

"Your name is longer than my tongue. What is your nickname?" Hugo asked. "Already told you I don't have one" I said annoyed. "How about Sander?" Jared suggested. Oh my god these people are driving me crazy in the morning I should just go back to fake sleeping at this point.

 I quietly sat on my bed and watered the cactus Jared and Val gave me last birthday. 

Then decided to finally make my bed after like a whole 6 months. I found all kinds of chocolate wrappers, papers, stationaries, I found a whole library under my pillow and bed. I had this bad habit of stuffing things under my bed.

Then our dorm door suddenly bust open and it was very obviously Lily Potter.

"Good Morning" Hugo said cheerfully. "Hey" Jared and Lorcan said awkwardly. I really wonder what she was ere for firstly which genius left the dorm door open.

"Happy Birthday Lorcan, my mom told me to give this to you" she said handing Lorcan a red wrapped gift and "This is from me" she said giving 5 chocolate frogs and a card.

"Wait actually, thanks Lily" he said excited and blushing when Jared hit his shoulder giving a smirk and whispering something to him.

"And you" she said unpleasantly and handed me a black wrapped gift and  said "My mom wanted to give this" she specified. Why does she act like as if I have some crush on her and she's avoiding me so I don't get the wrong idea.

"I'll write to aunt Ginny" I said totally displeased. She them left the room by slamming the door hard.

"Well what's going on between you two?" Lorcan asked. "I don't know she's been acting like a jerk to me since a really long time now. I think she's just jealous of me" I said nonchalantly as an owl arrived for me and Lorcan from my parents and grandparents.

I took the parcel and put it on the table. "Jealous?" Jared said and continued "She's popular and smart why is she jealous of you?" 

That seemed more of an insult to me as it meant like 'Imagine being jealous of a weirdo like Lysander'.

"I don't know maybe cause she can't compete with my marks" I said to him and was going to lie down in my bed again when Val jumped out of nowhere on my bed and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LY!!"

"So your nickname is officially Ly" Jared said giving a thumbs up. "Guys its just morning can you please calm down for a while" I said pushing Val off my bed and lying in it.

"Aunt Ginny got me a  Comb-a-Chameleon. That's wicked" Lorcan said.

"Really that's so cool! I have a buncha those at home. But half of them have gone bad by now" Hugo said. "I'm bored" I said and got up with a cunning smile. I had planned something big. 

Potter treating me different has many controversies about me and her and that's very wrong. I even overheard many Hufflepuffs talking about me and Potter and as a shadow I have to eliminate these rumours as quick as possible before they go public as that would be very bright for a shadow like me.

"I don't like that face. Whatchu planning?" Lorcan asked. "Well I'm gonna talk to Lily" I said and continued, "She's treating me like some kinda slave or lowly person" I finished and got up. "Well is it blackmail into admitting of something or talk" Lorcan asked with his eyebrow up.

"Aww Lorcan you know me so well. I'm going ahead with the first one" I said and took my clothes and went to bath. Today I was in a really good mood for some drama. "Dude don't go around picking fights" Jared said followed by Hugo saying, "Don't dare mess with Lily!"

"I have decided already and I have decided to go ahead with it try stopping me if you can. Anyways Val you should probably take a bath too class starts at 9:00 we have to at least eat breakfast by 8:30 its late already, I'm not begging the goblins again" I said savagely and went to take a nice bath in the bathing quarters. Val came after a few minutes.

We took a short shower and ran to the great hall and stuffed breakfast down our mouth and ran to our first class, potions. Perfect! All I have to do is sit next to Potter and that's pretty easy.

I ran into class and saw Summers, I have never talked to her much but I desperately needed to this time, I approached her and I opened my mouth and I couldn't say anything oh gosh social anxiety I hate that. "Summers" I called her. "Scamander right? Hey! I'm Diana Sum-" she started when I interrupted and said very innocently "I need to talk to Potter about something so-" I said when she interrupted me and said "Yeah yeah sure I'll go there sit next to Valentino" she said and walked away.

Potter was sincerely reading the potions book so I guess she didn't even hear me and Diana talking. Professor then came in and everyone stood up. And she turned and saw me next to her. HA! THE LOOK ON HER FACE JUST WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE JUST SAW A GHOST. 

"What are you doing here" she asked. "Uh. I came for class duh" I said nonchalantly. "Where is Diana?" she asked angrily. "There" I pointed at Diana and Val talking something and laughing. "What do you want? I know its your doing its quite obvious, is it about what happened this morning?" Lily asked. 

Of course I lied and said "No". 

"But you gotta admit you have a crush on Lorcan" I said with a poker face when her face just feel into a disgust. 

It was so good watching her suffer with every other incoming words of mine.......

                                                                XX~𝐿𝓎𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇~XX