Chapter 4

Lilith

I stormed inside the school with Eliza behind me, I was shaking from anger and was ready to kill John and whoever hit my daughter. I barged inside his office startling him.

"L-Lilith hi, look I can explain, I swear" before he could continue I grabbed him by the front of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"What the fuck happened to my daughter John? You better tell me the truth or I'm going to skin you alive" I dropped him down and he quickly stood up and shakily tapped on his computer keyboard.

"Lilith, it was just an accident, there was a fight between Mr Carter and Ms Collins, and your daughter tried to separate her friend but ended up with a punch to the face" he explained, he was shaking in his seat and sweating heavily. As he should because I don't play about my kids.

"You sure it was an accident? Because if it's not, I'm setting this school on fire, with you inside it" I threatened, he nodded his head before turning the monitor to face me. The video was of Sam trying to separate her friend Henry and the other girl but she ended up getting punched on her face.

"If anything like this happens again John, you're gonna regret it"

I stormed out of the office and made my way to the car, I basically know everything about that Chucky girl, Lola Collins, daughter of Steven Collins, business man and politician.

In the morning she's a normal student and at night she's a cage fighter. I didn't believe it at first when Eliza told me but then she showed me leaked videos of her beating a guy almost to death in one of her fights. She had 53-0 wins didn't lose a fight and had 49 KOs which was impressive for a human.

She only fights one day or two per week, and it's usually at the end of the week so she takes the weekend to recover.

"You're fighting her tonight" I said to Eliza who didn't reply, I looked at my watch to check the time and it was 6pm. The fights usually start after midnight.

"Don't kill the girl Lilith, Sam will never forgive you." Eliza finally spoke, I wanted to show her that hitting someone who isn't of your strength and obviously can't fight you back is wrong. You can't be a fighter and going out to use your skills on weaker people, that's not fair and immoral. She'll be learning that lesson tonight.

"She doesn't even like her, she won't care" I mumbled,

"Maybe she doesn't like her but she hates when you try to hurt her, or anyone. So for her sake and yours don't kill that girl. I'm not saying I won't fight her tonight, I will and I'll make sure it hurts because I care for Sam as well, but I won't kill her" Eliza stopped the car in front of the old building and got out, she opened my door and we both made our way inside the abandoned looking place.

"Ms Falcon? What are you doing here?" The owner, a guy named Oscar said. He was surprised to see me in his establishment, the building had balconies on each floor where people watch, in the middle at the bottom of the building was a cage where the fighters usually fight till one knocks out the other or taps out. The closer you are to the cage the more expensive the seats get.

"Is Chucky fighting tonight?"

"Eh no, today is Wednesday, her next fight is on Friday"

"She's going to fight tonight, and she's fighting my guard" I pointed to Eliza, Oscar gave me a confused look. At first he thought I was joking but when he saw our serious faces he nodded and gestured for us to follow after him to his office.

"You know, it takes a lot of work and money to schedule the fights I can't just change th-" Eliza put two stacks of money on his desk that quickly shut him up.