Chapter 13

Sam

Chucky stood up from the couch and walked to where I was sitting, she had a thoughtful look on her face while she gently tapped the end of her pencil on her forehead. Her gaze was still on me like she was studying me, she put the pencil under my chin and pulled my head up then turned it from side to side scanning every inch of my face.

"You're side profile is pretty...drawable" she mumbled before dropping her hand to her side, I rolled my eyes at her comment and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Put your hair in ponytail" she ordered before going back to sit on the couch, she slumped down and picked up her sketchbook again. She waited for me to do as she told me but I didn't.

"Ask nicely. I don't work for you" I folded my arms and raised my eyebrow at her, she wasn't going to start ordering me around in my own house, she has to start being nice or this, whatever this is, will not work.

"Can you put your hair in a ponytail?" She reformulated her sentence it was still very dry but it was good enough, I grabbed the hair tie from my wrist and gently brushed my brown locks up and tied them in a ponytail.

She sat up straight fixing her posture and cleared her throat, she looked down at her book for a second still not doing anything yet.

"What?" I asked a bit frustrated, I hate just sitting down in front of her and doing nothing. She keeps looking at me and it's making me uncomfortable.

"I.." she started but then put her head down glaring at her drawing. Is something wrong with my face? Is she really unable to draw me?

"I don't like your outfit" she finally spoke making me look at myself in confusion, I was wearing a sleeveless top. It had straps and it had a cute green heart in the middle, I also had grey and green pyjama pants. What's wrong with that?

"What's wrong with my outfit? I'm in my house? I don't have to go out? Why would I dress up?" I asked defensively, when she looked up at me her blank stare gave my fit a whole up and down scan before she went back to look at my face.

"I surely won't paint you in your pyjamas. I was thinking renaissance art and your outfit doesn't show any of that" Chucky sighed and leaned her head back on the couch staring at the ceiling, I could see her throat move up and down when she swallowed, it was a weird thing to notice but I couldn't figure out my eyes went there.

"Renaissance?" I replied trying to get rid of the weird images that started popping in my head when I thought of renaissance art. First it was naked men with small dicks and then naked women with barely anything hiding their parts.

"Yeah..." She sighed again like she had so much on her mind before looking back at me, she put her finger on her chin with thoughtful look before speaking again.

"Do you have white sheets? Silk preferably"

"White she- why? Why do you want them?" I asked curiously, I did have white silk sheets. I use them to cover my bed obviously.

"Can you bring them here? I'll show you when you get them" I made my way upstairs to my room and stared at my bed, why would she need the sheets for? Is she going to use them as background? Or on the floor so she doesn't stain my expensive wood tiles.

I snatched the silk sheets and rolled it around my arms until it turned into a ball before going back downstairs, she was still in the same position, head towards the ceiling and eyes closed looking comfortable, if I'm not comfortable she can't be, so I threw the sheets on her.

"Here" I heard her sigh under the sheets and slowly pulled them away from her face, she stood up with the sheets in her hands and made her way to me.

She grabbed my arms and pulled them up, she leaned down and wrapped her arms around my torso so she can put the sheets around, her face was too close to me and I didn't like it because her expensive man cologne was all up my nostrils. She tied a knot right in top of my right boob before kneeling down and grabbing the rest of the sheets that was on the ground and wrapped it around my waist.

She was so focused on trying make whatever this was work, her head was right in front of my...ehm..you know, so I looked up and tried not to watch her. I could feel her fingers grab parts on my body by accident when she tries to tie or wrap the sheets on me, when she was done, she grabbed my right hand and pulled it down to my waist then placed it on my hip.

"Hold here so it won't fall"

I gripped on it and stood in my place frozen, Lola stood up and took a step back still giving me a thoughtful look, trying to figure out what's missing.

"I don't like the knot on the chest" she mumbled to herself and stepped forward again, she untied the knot the part that was covering my torso fell and the sheets were now only around a small section of my stomach and waist.

"And the hair.." she said again,

"What's wrong with my hair?" I asked finally finding my voice again, she didn't answer and just started taking my hair out of the ponytail.

"You're not gonna like this idea but...it's so far the best I have. And I'm sure no one in our class would dare do it" I didn't say anything back and waited for her to continue speaking of this idea she has.

"Do you know Roberto Ferri?" She asked and I shook my head no, she huffed and put her hand in her pockets taking out her phone. She typed something before turning the phone to me, my eyes widened and I quickly shook my head no.

It was a painting of a female angel sitting with her legs pulled to her chest, with a white sheet barely covering anything on her body. At her feet laid a man with his head down.

"I'm not doing that!"

"What? Why not?! We could literally get a 100 on this project!" She defended her idea, but then I'd have to be naked in front of her, well just the top part but still! Is this project really worth all this?

"I- can't, I won't." I said taking a step away from her, she locked her phone and put it back in her pocket. I sat down on the chair feeling defeated, is this really the only idea out there? Maybe she can paint someone else no one would know or say anything.

"Can you at least think about it maybe?"

I started untying the knots she did but some of them were too tight and they were making me upset, and frustrated. I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and push it away from the knots. Lola grabbed the sheets softly and slowly started untying the knots while I watched her fingers pull on each piece until it loosened.

"You stained my sheets"

"I'll wash them and bring them back to you next Friday" she said sounding unbothered, I dropped the sheets down to the ground and she picked them up to fold them. She started putting everything back in her duffel bag and backpack then started making her way to the door.

"Goodnight" I didn't bother walking her to the door this time, I just nodded and waited for her to leave the apartment and that's what she did, she put her shoes back on and left my place.

I am not about to sit naked under some white sheets, looking like an idiot just to get a 100 on a project.

*******************************************
There are many Roberto Ferri paintings that I love very much.

Muah

-S