Chapter 43

Sam

I woke up in a dark unfamiliar room. Memories from yesterday slowly coming back, that psychopath drug me. I didn't know where I was or how I got here, the last thing I remember is that man injecting me with something.

The door suddenly opened letting the light inside the room, I covered my eyes for a moment before opening them again.

"Oh you're awake, great! I have someone here to see you" that asshole said with a hint of sarcasm, I looked a the person standing behind him.

"Do I know you?" I asked confused, I didn't know who this guy was. The short old man smiled at me before walking closer, I stood up and took a step back away from him.

"Louis Clark" he said and stretched his arm so I can shake his hand, Clark? Catherine's husband? What the hell is he doing here? And what does he have to do with anything?

"Can I help you?!" I asked confused still staring at this man suspiciously, he dropped his arm to his side since I didn't care about shaking it and sighed.

"I'm here to clear any confusion, and to help you understand the purpose of you being here"

"Oh please enlighten me" I crossed my arms in front of me and waited, some other guy brought him a chair and he sat down.

"Perhaps you know me, perhaps you don't and it doesn't matter it's not you who I wanna deal with" he started,

"Lilith Falcon, that prick keeps on buying stocks, buying companies, theatres, conservatories, everything that I used to own belongs to her now, even my fuckin wife is obsessed with her" he brushed his hand on the huge bold spot on his head then on the little bit of hair he had in the back.

"She was against this of course, kidnapping you, hurting you, or coming near you at all cost but why would I listen to that woman" he laughed, wait wait wait, hold on! Catherine Clark was defending me against this asshole?!

"She was trying to get you away from Lilith, so you don't get involved in this. But oh well, she did a terrible job, right Steven" he looked at his buddy for confirmation and they both kept on laughing, wait give me a moment to take this in, forget about the kidnapping, Catherine Clark was trying to help me this whole time?!

"Oh don't tell me you feel guilty now, at this time..." He looked at his watch,

"... she's probably dead. Lilith works fast, you know that out of all of us" I'm afraid my mother is too fast, and he's right, if she finds Catherine she'll kill her. I hope my momma is there to stop her before she does anything impulsive.

"Samantha Falcon, what should we do with you?" Steven said, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me closer to him. I winced at how hard he was gripping it.

"You're your mother's weakness, and I'm sure she'll give up everything just to find you. Let's test that shall we?" He dragged me out of the room, Louis Clark right behind us. He pushed me inside a different room, this one had one single chair in the middle.

"Let's see how much your mother loves you"

***

Lola

We waited the whole night for Dalida and Eliza to show up, they eventually did it and was around dawn, they brought Mrs Clark but the other woman was nowhere to be found.

"Give me one reason, to not kill you" Lilith said to Mrs Clark, we were still in the living room. Vivienne went to check on Aurora and Daisy, who, by the way, still didn't wake up.

Mrs Clark was sitting on the couch while Eliza and Lilith were standing in front of her and Dalida and I were behind the couch listening to their conversation.

"I know where your kid is, I think that's a good reason" Mrs Clark said and flipped her hair behind her back before crossing her legs, does she not know that these women could literally kill her in a blink of an eye?

"I know you, and I know you ego buy everything because you just can. I know you don't care who's things your taking and you do it without a second thought..." Mrs Clark said and stood up in Lilith's face,

"...I know you don't give a fuck, and that kid was going to get hurt because of you. You don't know Louis, you don't know who he is and what he's capable of. And when I learned about his plan I tried to get the kid away from your shit, by getting her in contact with her biological mother, he doesn't know who she is and Sam would've been safe with her."

"You should've told me!" Lilith cut her off,

"You wouldn't listen!" She yelled back,

"I don't need you or that woman to protect my child, I am perfectly capable of doing that myself!" Lilith was now so mad her eyes turned pitch black, and I've never seen something like it before.

"You are not, Louis has something that could kill you, and your kind. So no, you are not capable" I looked at Dalida in surprise and she had the same confused face, for the first time I look at Mrs Clark's face and it was red, her eyes were puffy and the tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Why do I even care?! Getting myself into this shit when I could've let Sam get hurt." She tried to push past Lilith but the woman grabbed her arm and gently pulled her back in front of her.

"Catherine"

"No, Lilith. I lost my daughter, I lost the only person that I loved. I lost her because I was careless and too stuck up to care, I was too...full of myself" Catherine yanked her arm away from Lilith,

"And your kid reminded me of her, Lilith. I was so fuckin scared, I was terrified because I know Louis and I know what he's capable of" Catherine wiped her face harshly and walked around the couch and away from Lilith, she made her way to where me and Dalida were standing.

"Give me that" she snatched the glass of whiskey from Dalida's hand and downed the whole thing while we all just stared at her in surprise.

So let me get this, Mrs Clark who me and Lola always talk shit about, and how mean and racist she is, is actually a good person?

"She's in a warehouse, about 10 kilometers north outside this city. You should go there now, before he tries anything" she said then handed Dalida the empty glass,

"You said he had something that could kill us?" Eliza finally spoke,

"Yeah, it's some sort antidote as he calls it. He just stared making it with the help of some rogue vampires. He injected this guy with it once...it was disgusting. And it doesn't work on humans." Mrs Clark sat back down on the couch and huffed,

"He only made a small amount so far, but one drop could be fatal so don't get yourself and your men killed" she said softly and leaned her head back on the couch,

"Alright then, Eliza? You ready?" Dalida said, Eliza nodded and showed her the car keys.

"Good, some of my men are already outside. We'll go to this warehouse first and I'll call you if we need backup" Dalida smiled at Lilith, who was still staring at Catherine with a thoughtful look. Eliza patted Lilith's back and the made their way to the door.

"Wait! I wanna go too" I said, they both turned to look at me. Eliza squinted her eyes for a moment before nodding her head towards the door, I smiled and jogged after them.

"You know how to use a gun?" She asked without looking at me, outside the house stood about twenty men. Is this "some men" to Dalida?

"Yeah" I confirmed, Eliza grabbed a gun from this guy's belt and checked if it was loaded before handing it to me. I put the gun in my waistband and hid it with my shirt before getting in the car with them.

We had to get rid of this Louis Clark before he does something bad.

*********************************************
Hii! Sorry I'm a little late, my phone is broken and it barely works.

Muah

-S