Chapter 34

Sam

"I'm gonna need you to stay in Daisy's room okay" Lola said while zipping her duffel bag, I gave her a confused look and put my hand on her shoulder so she can look at me.

"No, I'm going with you. You're not about to avoid this again, last time you could barely breathe normally Lola" I know for fact this is where she's been getting those damn bruises, Lola huffed and fixed her posture before turning to look at me.

"Sam, you can't go with me. It's too dangerous"

"I'll stay close to you, I'll do as you say, just please take me with you" I begged, I didn't know why I wanted to go with her that bad but I had a bad feeling about this and I had to see what's all this about.

***

"A fight?" I asked Lola confused, I mean I knew she played something, some sort of martial art sport but I never knew they fought at night.

"Yes Sam, a fight" she answered me for the third time, we were back in my car and she was driving us to where this "fight" was. The neighborhood was so sketchy and weird, she parked the car and grabbed her bag before quickly going out to open my door.

"A fight in a cage? What are you? An animal?" What the hell is even going on?! Lola sighed in frustration and brushed my long hair out of my face then kissed my forehead, she took off her hoodie and helped me put it on instead.

"Baby, for now I need you to stay quiet and glued to my side. Okay?" She softly kissed me and I felt myself melt into it, I pulled away from her and put the hood over my head. Lola intertwined our fingers and we both walked towards this old abandoned building. I fought the urge to ask her another question and just stayed close to her.

"Chucky baby!" A man about my height or a few inches taller said with a wide smile, his eyes fell on me and I watched his smile grow wider.

"Oscar" Lola greeted him and pulled me deeper into the building until we reached a room, a locker room maybe, it only had a bench and few lockers on the wall.

"What is this babe doing here?" I heard the same voice say, Oscar, I kept my head down and Lola turned to look at him.

"First of all, don't ever call her that and second take this" she threw a stack of money towards him,

"Oooh what is this for?" He smirked and counted the bills.

"Get her a seat and make sure it's safe, when I'm done I'll give you double that" she pointed to the money in his hands and he quickly nodded.

"Let's go" he said to me, I turned to look at Lola who looked unsure and worried. She leaned and pecked my lips before nodding towards Oscar.

"What's your name?" The man asked when we walked out the room, I kept my mouth shut like she told me and didn't bother answering him.

"I see...Well, let me show you to your seat. You're gonna have the best view" he chuckled, we walked through the narrow hallway the loud cheers and whistles were only getting louder, we reached a big space and people started to appear, a cage was in the middle of the place and when I looked up at cylindrical building everyone was watching from the balconies.

Oscar's nudged my side and I looked at him, he pointed to a seat with his eyebrows. It was next to a man in a suit, I took a deep breath and made my way there then took my seat ignoring all the weird stares coming from everybody.

"First time?" The man on my right asked, I gave him a quick glance and my eyes almost popped out of my head when I realized who he was.

"With that look you're giving me I'm guessing my sweet daughter only told you bad things about me" Lola's dad said with a creepy smirk, I looked away from him feeling my heart sink to my stomach.

The familiar voice of Oscar spoke through the loud speakers, he was presenting the first fighter. It was a very tall guy with a long beard that almost reached his chest. Then it was Lola's turn.

"She's a real monster, 68 wins and 1 loss. Imagine" her dad said, the redhead walked inside the cage and the crowd was going crazy. She was in tight legging shorts and a sports bra, her hands didn't have any gloves but I saw her put a mouthguard.

"I still don't know how she almost kills every man she's fighting but couldn't beat a woman" A woman? It must've been Eliza, when her and my mom said they took care of Lola and made sure she's learned her lesson after she punched me on accident.

"Fight!" Oscar screamed into the microphone startling me, the man was taller than Lola which was a little intimidating but she didn't look bothered by at. She was standing in the corner jumping in her spot waiting for the guy to charge at her.

The guy screamed and ran towards Lola, he slammed his shoulder on her stomach and tried to pick her up but she wrapped her arms around him and kneed him in the chest. She pushed him off of her then pushed him hard, right punch to the jaw and left to his temple, he didn't look hurt he just shook his head and kicked her sides.

After guarding a few kicks she caught his leg and elbowed his thigh making him scream in pain.

The man used his other leg to kick Lola in the face so she can let go of him and that's what she did because her nose started to bleed, she wiped it with her forearm and smiled at him.

Everything was happening so fast, both were throwing punches and taking hits from each other, and both looked beaten up. Lola had a cut on her eyebrow and her nose was bleeding and the guy had a swollen eye and his mouthguard has fallen a few seconds ago showing his bloody teeth.

"Finish him!" Her dad suddenly screamed, her eyes unfocused from the guy in front of her and landed on her dad before they stopped to look at me. The guy took his chance when Lola wasn't focus and tackled her, he sat on her stomach and started punching her head while she tried to cover it with her arms.

I couldn't watch anymore, I couldn't take seeing her get hurt like that, so I looked down at my lap and closed my eyes.

Suddenly everything went quiet, I slowly looked up to the cage and to find that Lola somehow escaped the guy and now was holding him by the stomach, his back to her chest, I watched as she lifted him off of the floor and slammed him back on his head.

The guy laid there not moving, passed out, or perhaps dead. Lola's eyes landed on me, her face was bloody and beaten yet her eyes didn't show a glimpse of regret or guilt.

"Kill..him" her dad mumbled next to me while glaring at Lola, she smiled at him and took a step back away from the passed out guy.

"This bitch, she never learns" he tilted his head and stared at me like a creep, I could tell he had a bad idea with the way he was smirking at me so I decided to get up.

"But I know how to deal with her" he said and wrapped his hand around my bicep making me sit down again, he put his hand under his jacket and I watched as he pulled his gun out.

Before he could point the gun at me someone grabbed his hand and twisted it making him wince and drop the gun.

"I wouldn't do that it I was you" a familiar voice that I was not expecting to hear said, Eliza? What is Eliza doing here? She grabbed the man by his neck and pushed him away from me.

"You?!" He said while glaring at her, the two guys behind him were ready to pull out their guns but they were stopped by some other men that I recognized, they work for my mom.

"If you cherish your life, I suggest you take your men and leave" she shoved him back hard and he almost fell. He fixed his suit because everyone was watching the scene, he pretended as if nothing happened and gestured for his men to move.

"This isn't over" he mumbled to us before walking away, I sighed in relief and got up to hug Eliza. I was so glad she showed that, I didn't care how she found out I was here I was just happy she did.

********************************************
What do you think is gonna happen next?

Muah

-S