Chapter 23

Sam

Lola sat on the couch while I went to the bathroom to try and find a medkit. I'm sure it'll be somewhere in here, every house comes with a first aid kit, right?

I looked through the cabinets until I found a small bag with a red plus on it, I grabbed it quickly and made my way back to the living room.

She was sitting on the couch with her hands in her hoodie pockets, I got closer and sat down on the table right in front of her. She sat up and looked at the kit in my hands.

"It's fine, my hands are fi-" she reassured but I didn't let her finish, I grabbed her right hand and put it on my knee to get a better look. I opened the medkit and grabbed the small bottle of alcohol and a clean wipe. Her knuckles weren't just bruised, they were cut as well. I tried to clean everything so it won't get infected later.

"How do you even get cuts this deep?" I asked my eyes still focused on her hands and wrapped them in bandages. She stayed quiet and didn't try to answer my question, I pushed her sleeve back so I can finish the wrapping when I noticed another bruise on her forearm. She must have more..

"Take off your shirt" I said without look at her,

"What?" She asked sounding a little surprised, I sighed and finally looked at her face. Her cheeks were a pinkish color but I think whenever the room is warm they get like that.

"I need to see if you have more bruises, so take it off" 

"Oh..right" how can someone be so damn awkward, she retrieved her hands that I forgot were still on my lap and started pulling her hoodie off. And I was correct, she had more bruises on her arms, shoulders and neck. I sighed and grabbed her forearm then gently pulled her closer.

I tried the best I could to not look at her arms and just focus on the bruises but god I failed so horribly. They looked so tough and hard but they felt so soft. I grabbed the wipe that was soaked in alcohol and stared cleaning the spots.

"So what happened?" She asked to try and make it a little less awkward, I reached her shoulder and I had to lean a little more.

"Nothing, I wasn't feeling well." She grabbed my wrist so I can stop what I was doing and focus on her.

"So having a breakdown in your car was nothing?" She asked, I know she didn't mean for it to sound harsh but I was a little offended with her tone.

"How did y-"

"I was going to check on you but someone beat me to it, so I went back to class" she said and let go of my hand, I ignored her and just continued cleaning her bruises. I grabbed her jaw and pushed her head up so I can get a better look, who is she to even judge me. Everyone has breakdowns in their cars lately.

I sighed and decided to lean even more. If I accidentally move one more inch I'll fall on top of her.

When I put my hand on her neck to touch the bruise I felt her throat move against my fingers as she swallowed, my face was closer to hers but I didn't even notice until she tried to back away but that only made me fall on her.

One of my hands was on her shoulder and the one I was using to treat her bruises was now placed on her neck, our chest glued against each other and I could feel mine moving up and down from how hard I was breathing. My knees were on each side of her closed legs, and if I move I'll end up sitting on her lap.

"Uhm...sorry" I whispered and tried to get up but her right arm was fully wrapped around my waist, I looked at her confused and she was already looking at me. Her face was a breath away from touching mine and my lips almost right on top of hers, they were slightly agape as she let out soft and steady breaths.

"Lola?" I whispered, and I knew she could hear me. I watched her pink tongue lick her lips making me swallow the saliva in my mouth, why was I thirsty all of a sudden? I tried to get up again but her strong arm was still locked around me.

Lola sat up quickly and before I knew it I was pushed down against her lap, my body reacted on it's own and my dumbass whimpered. My hand flew to my mouth and my eyes widened at what just happened. If my face wasn't warm before, it was surely burning now. Her eyes were wide in surprise and I realized what's going on, the noise I let out made her hard and I could feel it through the loose shorts she was wearing.

I pushed her back by the shoulders and got off her, she stood up as well and quickly made her way to the bathroom. I stayed in my spot still registering what the hell just happened.

I love how this world just keeps feeding me delusions, when I'm avoiding something or trying to forget about it of couse it has to happen.

I heard the shower turn on and I sighed in relief, at least she's going to take a while and give me some time to think about this. This is only going to make things even more awkward. God what did I ever do in life to deserve this.

Why didn't she let go? We could've avoided all of this awkward tension if she let me go the first time but no she had her strong arm around my waist and decided to fix her sitting position all of sudden, just for me to slam down in her dick. This is outrageous...

I packed the med kit and grabbed the used wipes so I can throw them away in the kitchen, I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Why am I feeling so damn thirsty? I downed the cold drink then made my way back to the living.

Lola was getting out of the bathroom, her hair was wet and she was in the same white tank top and black shorts but since her skin was wet and she just took a cold shower I could see her hard nipples but what shocked me even more was the tiny metal bar on each one of them.

Nipple piercings...

Why am I blushing?! What the hell? What is wrong with my face?!

She walked to the couch and grabbed her hoodie then put it on. She sat back down as if nothing happened, so I decided to do the same. That's just what I wanted in the first place, for us to pretend this never happened.

"I'm gonna go change" I mumbled,

"You can keep the hoodie if you want it?" Her words made me stop and look down at the shirt I was wearing, this was the hoodie she was wearing the day she fought with Henry? Oh god...

I hurried up to my room and quickly took it off, I threw it on the bed and grabbed something from my closet to wear. I can't believe I've been wearing her shirt this whole day, and she knew the whole damn time and now she wants to tell me?!

I walked back downstairs with her shirt in my hands, I folded it and put it on the table.

"I don't want it, I didn't know it was yours. Matter of fact I thought it was Henry's" she bit the inside of her cheek, it was her way if stopping herself from saying something. Her eyes looked at the hoodie with a frown before they looked up at me.

Her face was blank and emotionless again, she got off the couch and almost yanked the hoodie off the table before making her way to the door. She put her shoes on and left the apartment slamming my door so hard it startled me.

Bitch...

*********************************************
Meow

Muah

-S