Chapter 26

Lola

After what happened between me and Sam I left her house, but not before taking care of what she caused. Obviously by taking a cold shower and nothing else.

I was driving back home that is about a three hour drive from here, I had to be home everyday for my sister. She's very sick and I promised I'll come see her whenever I'm done with my day.

It was very late and I was sure she was going to be asleep just like every other time. I usually wake her up and make her something warm to drink, then I tuck her back in bed. Even though I have a super car I make sure to drive safely so I can reach my destination and see daisy. Eventually I reached my house and I parked the car in the garage.

The maid hurried to me to take my bags but I told her that I didn't have any in the car, I handed her the keys and she left to hang them with the rest of the car keys.

"Is he here?" I asked, from the face the maid just made I'm guessing he's back and this will be another long night.

"Thank you, you can go rest now." The maid nodded softly and made her way to her room, I walked upstairs to my room so I can change from Sam's clothes. She gave me another pair of shorts and a flannel to put on.

"You're late" I heard his voice just as I was about to open my room door, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before turning to look at him.

"I'm here now, no?" I said, this man who I used to call father has changed, he was a lovely guy, or maybe it was just a facade for when my mother was alive but then he changed completely, he was more abusive, not that he could do it now but I still can't fight back because my sister is still under his care.

"You have a fight at 2 and it's 1am" I gave him a confused look, he walked closer to where I was and stood in my face. His blonde greyish hair was slicked back, his beard was well brushed and taken care of and he was in his usual business suit.

"You said tonight's fight was cancelled" since the day he became abusive, when I was around 13 or 14, I secretly went and started training, learning how to fight and how to defend myself and my sister.

At some point he found out what I was doing and he wanted to punish me by throwing me in a cage fight and I almost killed the guy I was fighting, and that earned my father so much money since everyone bet on the other guy to win.

"Well things change, so get fuckin ready" He said and pushed passed me to his room.

Since that day, he forced me to fight men and gain him more money than he already has. And when I refuse he threatens to stop paying for my sister's treatment. His own daughter.

I leaned my head against the door and sighed, I put on clean boxers and changed into black short leggings and added sweats on top, I put bandaids on top of my nipple piercings and wore a tight sport's bra to avoid getting them hurt or worse, ripped. I grabbed a hoodie from my closet and went to Daisy's room.

She was sleeping in her bed cuddling her teddy bear, I walked closer to her and sat on the edge of the bed. I gently touched her cheek feeling how warm it was, I wish I could give her a better life, I wish I could help her but I'm helpless and trapped in this place, at this point I don't care what happens to me I just want her to be okay.

"Lola?" She said in a sleepy voice, she slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"It's me sweetie" I whispered, Daisy pushed the covers off and crawled to me curling in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and she just laid there, she already has an idea where I usually go at night because some nights the fights get too intense and I come home all beaten up.