Chapter 55

Sam

Everything was going perfectly, my momma was making sure everyone were in their assigned places, the choir and orchestra split in half, some of each group were in the balconies on the left side of the theatre, and the second half was on the right side, as for my momma she was in the middle where both sides could see her.

People haven't started coming yet, Lola had on navy blue dresspants and a white button up shirt. She didn't want to wear a tie so she can have the first few buttons open, and I loved how the shirt was tight enough on her to show the outlines and shape of her boobs, I giggled to myself while staring at them. She looked so hot and pretty, and attractive and everything I've ever wished for.

"Baby?" I heard her call for me, I looked up at her and she was smiling softly at me. She brushed her red hair behind her ear and leaned to kiss me.

"You look so wonderful" she whispered while looking at my dress, I had a dress the same color as her pants, navy blue. It was tight and perfectly hugging my body, but enough to give me room to breathe and play comfortably while still looking elegant.

"Thank you"

"But you know who also looks stunning?" We both turned towards the source of the voice and we found Henry standing there in a simple black suit,

"If you say my mother Henry, I'm going to murder you" I warned him, he put his hands up in surrender with a stupid smile on his face.

"But he's kind of right?" I heard Lola whisper, I glared at her and she pointed to main entrance where my mom was, she was talking to a middle aged man, I think he was our university Dean. She was in a long red dress that made the shapes of her even more obvious, she had on black evening gloves, her long black hair was laying gracefully on her back. She smiled at the man and made her way to us.

"Our classmates are going to be so happy to meet your mom" Lola said still staring and so was Henry, I elbowed her on the side and she winced in pain holding the spot where I hit her.

"Sammy, hi darling" my mom hugged me and kissed my cheek, I felt her wipe the spot with her thumb which meant she most likely left lipstick on my face.

"Mrs Falcon" Henry and Lola both said at the same time, I rolled my eyes at how stupid they both sounded.

"Children" she greeted them back making me smirk, she just children-zoned them.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" She asked me, I nodded and went to set everything on stage. The painting was in the middle like Lola and I planned, it was hidden with long black silk sheets.

"People are starting to arrive, you should go take your seat baby" I heard Lola say, she kissed my head and we both split to go find out seats, I picked up my violin and went to the first floor with my half of the orchestra and choir.

"Sammy?" my momma wasn't the type to dress, she was just in some black pants and a white shirt but she stull managed to make it look expensive and elegant.

"I'm ready" I gave her a thumbs up and she nodded and made her way to the middle where we could see her.

The place was so crowded already, the seats were occupied and people were coming in still. Loud chattering and chatting was hear all over the theater waiting for the event to start.