Chapter 50

Sam

"Sam?" I heard Lola call my name, we were at my place obviously because she obviously enjoys here too much. I was doing some homework for Mrs Clark's class and she was laying on my bed scrolling through her phone.

I turned to look at her and she wasn't on the bed anymore but standing right next to me, I looked up at her and she was already staring at me.

Why do I still get nervous when she's close?

"Yes?"

"I wanna take you out, do you wanna go out with me?" She said with a smile, I could see it in her eyes that she was nervous but didn't want to show it.

"Like right now?"

"Yeah? Would you like that?" She asked again, I looked down at what I was wearing, her oversized shirt that looked like a dress on me and underwear. She kneeled down in front of me and put her hands on my thighs rubbing them softly, she licked her lips before leaning down to kiss my exposed thighs. I breathed in sharply and tangled my fingers in her hair.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" She kissed my skin one more time before looking up at me, I had my thighs tightly shut and my bottom lip sucked in. I nodded slowly and I watched her eyes get a little smaller with a teasing look.

"Get ready, I'll pick you up in an hour." she kissed my thigh again before standing up and leaving the room, it was 6pm already and she only gave me an hour to get ready. She didn't even tell me what theme!

I quickly went to my closet to try and find something to wear, I had a lot of clothes but I still somehow didn't know what to wear.

Thirty minutes later, I finally decided to pick black leather pants and a red top with shoulder straps. My chest, shoulders and arms will be showing and my stomach as well, the shirt barely hid anything.

After laying my outfit on the bed I went to take a quick shower, I had to make sure to not take too long. I dried my hair and wore the clothes I picked for myself, as I was touching up my makeup I heard my bedroom door open.

"Are you ready?"I looked at her through the mirror and she was standing there leaning on the doorframe with her arms folded on her chest. She had black pants and a white shirt that was a little fitted.

"I'm glad I didn't overdress" I said with a smile, she walked closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist then pulled me back against her chest, her hands were gently rubbing my exposed stomach. She kissed my neck then behind my ear, I placed my hands over hers and leaned my head back on her shoulder.

"You look wonderful, my love" she whispered before pulling away from me, I turned to face her and she was smiling at me.

"So? Where are we going?" She put her thumb and index and zipped her mouth, showing me she won't be saying a word. I groaned rolling my eyes at her playfully and left my room but not before hearing her mumble "damn" under her breath. I smirked feeling accomplished, knowing she loved what she was seeing.

Lola has brought her car, she opened the door for me like she always does and I smiled at her. She made her way to the driver's side, she didn't say anything about where we're going or give any hint at least.

"I know you're used to going to expensive restaurants, and we will be doing that more often. But tonight, I want us to enjoy ourselves. Just me and you baby" I heard her say so I turned to look at her side profile, so perfect. We drove outside the city but only for a few kilometers, then Lola followed a dirt path that derived from the main road.

A few minutes later, we reached a modern looking cabin. It was a hidden place, a secret spot. The lights inside were on, which either meant there was someone inside or Lola was here before. It was huge and luxurious, I loved the design something that Aunt Dalida would own or even my mother.

"Come on" she said with an excited smile, we both got out the car and Lola slid her hand in mine before pulling me inside the cabin.

"It was finished about a year ago, I come here to relax and have some alone time. There's a lake on the other side, only a few minutes away. Daisy and I come here to swim sometimes" Lola explained, the interior was insanely beautiful. Everything looked new and clean, the couches, the tables, even the art pieces she had around.

I stood in front of one painting that she had on the wall and gazed at it, it was of a little girl with red hair playing in the dirt, she had a cute happy smile on her face, the background was of a forest.

"I painted that, that's Daisy" I heard her say, no wonder the little girl looked familiar. Lola snuck her hand around my waist and gently pulled to a different room. The kitchen.

"Are you gonna cook?" I asked in surprise, she rolled her eyes and pulled the chair for me so I can sit.

"I'll try my best not to burn anything" she started preparing the utensils she'll be using to cook while I just sat there watching her.

"So, I'll be making you the best steak you've ever had." She was cutting the veggies, and greens, I smiled softly at the woman standing in front of me.

"Even if it tastes bad I'll say it's delicious, don't worry" I joked, she chuckled and nodded her head. She let the butter melt in the pan until it was hot enough then she added the well seasoned steak on top.

"Whenever you want to come here just let me know, we can come have some alone time. Away from school, away from everyone" she said with a smile, we spent our time talking and eating, just bonding and staring lovingly at each other.

She told me her mother was a painter, and chef, she used to teach her how to make her food without the help of chefs or housemaids, she also taught her basically everything she knows right now. I could tell they were close, more than just a mother and daughter, but bestfriends.

"So? Do you like it?" She asked, I was almost done when she finally remembered she had to ask about my opinion. I scrunched my face and made a thinking face, Lola was waiting patiently and nervously for my answer.

"Hmmm...it's alright" It was very delicious but I wanted to tease her a little, she huffed and leaned her cheek on her palm. I chuckled at how sad and disappointed she looked.

"I'm kidding baby, it's amazing. I love it" she rolled her eyes but I could see the smile creeping on her face, she leaned closer to me and pecked my lips.

"Good, because that's the only thing I know how to cook"

-

After we put everything in the sink, Lola washed the dishes, I offered to help but she said no. So I waited for her to be done before we both went to sit in the living room.

"Then Henry tripped over his own feet and face planted right into the concrete" I laughed at the memory where Henry and I were playing in school back when we were kids. I lifted my head to see if Lola was listening to me and she was, well, she looked like she was listening but her eyes were slowly gazing at my face with a look that I recognized very well.

"What?" I asked feeling a little nervous under the intensity of her stare. She licked her lips and laid her arm behind me on the couch and not quite on my shoulders.

"You look very hot when you talk" she blurted out making me giggle, I looked at her and she was staring down at my lips, she laid her hand on my stomach and started rubbing it gently.

"Can I touch you, Sam?" She asked softly, I nodded my head and leaned to try and kiss her but she pulled her head away from me.

"I want a verbal answer, sweetheart" I swallowed hard feeling the heat build up all over my body, she was speaking to me in such a warm and low voice and only that was making me feel very unholy things.

"Yes..please"

*******************************************
Hi! Sorry for the very late update, I'll make it up to you with smut next chapter.

Love you,

Muah

-S