Chapter 45

Lola

Blood. There was blood everywhere.

Dalida's men didn't leave a single soul breathing, or a heart beating. She herself has killed men double her size before any of us can move. I didn't know if I was supposed to be afraid of her or impressed by her.

"I'm gonna go find Sam" I heard her say before she disappeared, the large room we were in had multiple abandoned containers and we were standing behind one, Eliza sighed started rolling up her sleeves. I stared at her confused, when she noticed my confused eyes she stopped to look at me.

"What?" She asked, I thought we were in a hurry, we're supposed to go quick but she's rolling her sleeves? When she was done she walked from behind the container to stand right in front of four armed men.

She appeared behind one guy and grabbed his head then sank her teeth in his throat the guy started shooting his gun randomly accidentally shooting one of his mates.

The two other guys had their guns aimed at her and I didn't know if she would take damage from bullets and I didn't want to risk it. I aimed the pistol she gave me shooting at them, hitting the first guy on the neck and shoulder and the second one right on the head.

"Hm, I thought you were lying when you said you knew how to use a gun" Eliza said and dropped the guy on the ground,

"Why would I lie?" she stepped over him and we made our way deeper into the building. I followed after her, she pushed this door open revealing some stairs so we started going up, hoping to find Louis, my father or perhaps run into Dalida.

"I don't know, you look like you lie" Eliza mumbled but I heard every word she said, I was about to complain when we turned the corner, one guy had a rifle aimed at us but before his brain could send the information to his finger to pull the trigger Eliza had the muzzle of the gun aimed at the ceiling. She grabbed his head and slammed it against the wall right next to him and the guy fell down unconscious, or perhaps dead.

"Behind that door, I can feel six men. Three are on the left side, one is right in front of us when we open the door and the other two are on the right" Eliza explained, she picked up the rifle from the unconscious guy and pushed it to my chest.

"I'll take the ones on the left, you deal with the rest." She ordered, I nodded putting my pistol to my waist and holding the rifle in my hands pre-aiming at the door. Eliza kicked the door down, the first guy was right in my sight. I shot him then turned to the right to deal with the two left.

I sighed in relief when they were all dead, I turned to look at Eliza and she shoved this guy against the wall, he was barely breathing.

"Where is he?" She asked him in a low voice, the guy was choking against her hand with how hard she was gripping his neck. He shakily lifted his arm and pointed to another door. This woman slit his throat with her nails then let him fall to the ground.

"Peasant" she stepped over the dead bodies and was about to open the door when we heard a loud gun shot, we both turned around to find this man holding a gun up to the ceiling , I was about to shoot him but I stopped when I noticed where his gun was going, he laid it on his temple. What is going on? His eyes were wide and in daze, then Lilith appeared from behind the door.

She leaned closer to his ear and whispered something. He smiled like he was under her spell, or in a trance, Lilith moved away from him and made her way to us, but I was still focused on the guy, he closed his eyes and pulled the trigger blowing his own head.

"Humans, so easy to manipulate" Lilith gave me a glance before she opened the door and walked inside, three guys were inside this office. Two were armed, and one old man was sitting behind his desk.

Broken Strings GxG (intersex) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें