Chapter 56

Narrator's pov

*7 years later*

Sam and Lola are now 26, it was time for them to decide whether they want to turn and stay together forever looking like 26 year olds, or they can grow together, loving each other until their last breaths.

"What if you get bored or tired of me?" Sam asked her girlfriend, Lola smiled at the woman sitting next to her, her lover, her partner, her girlfriend. She'll never get tired of her, she'll never get tired of loving her, she's the love of her life for god's sake, she wants to spend the rest of her life with Sam. Together.

"Baby, don't ever say that. I love you so damn much and if you ever hear me say I'm tired of you I give you my permission to castrate me" Lola said with a silly smile, making Sam chuckle at her weird request.

"I love you too Lola, and I wanna spend the rest of eternity with you" Sam told her girlfriend, they smiled at each other then leaned in for a kiss. They've been together for seven years now, yes they had their ups and down but they always came right back into each other's arms.

They had their own place, Sam was a famous musician just like everyone expected her to be. Lola was about to start her first year as a university art professor. She got an opportunity to teach in one of the colleges and she wasn't going to let it slip, I mean she also has her dad's business but she only manages everything from home but sometimes she shows up at the company.

As for the little girls, Daisy and Aurora, well...

"Sam! Mom is asking for you!" Aurora called for her sister, she was a gorgeous young lady, long jet black hair, pale skin, just like Lilith only she had the pretty eyes of her momma. An 18 year old who made men and women drop to their knees to get a little drop of her attention.

"Coming!" Sam and Lola made their way downstairs to see what her mom wanted. Of course her parents still looked the same as they did 7 years ago, still as beautiful and young, in their early or mid thirties, just for everyone to ask them what their skincare routine was.

Aurora was sitting on one couch and Daisy was on a different couch in front of her and she had a frown on her face. Which meant they fought again.

Daisy was a literal masterpiece. Sam has never seen anyone that beautiful, her features were so rare, so gorgeous, she didn't have a single flaw, freckles all over her cheeks, piercing yellow eyes and long red hair that looked so thick and healthy.

Since she was turned by Aurora, who's a hybrid, half human half vampire, she was able to age, just like Aurora. They were going to reach a certain age and they'll stop growing, it could be their early twenties or late teenage years.

"What is it this time?" Sam was tired of hearing these two talk back and forth, one day they're all besties and sweet and the next they just want to kill each other. They're bestfriends yes, they lived together under one roof for 7 years, but the rebellion teenager inside them was stronger, one doesn't want to drop it, or forgive the other, no one wants to admit they made a mistake, they keep talking and arguing like kids and it was bothering and annoying everyone.

"I asked her, nicely, I told her to help me with my car and she accepted, but she kept postponing it, postponing it and postponing it so I asked Max to do it for me and she got mad" Daisy explained rolling her eyes at Aurora and folded her arms in front of her making the crop top she was wearing ride a little higher.

"I told you I was busy!" Aurora's face was all red, from anger everyone assumed.

"Busy sucking dick"