Chapter 25

Sam

Lola picked up the first box and brought it to the bed, she waited for me to open it but I just stood there because I couldn't move unless I let go of the shirt covering me.

"Can you..turn around please?" I asked shyly, her eyes fell to my chest and I watched her tongue softly lick her lips before she turned away. I grabbed the first thing I found from the box and put it on, it was a beige silk button up shirt. I made sure it was all buttoned it up before telling Lola to turn around.

"You can pick whatever you want, something that'll fit you" She nodded and started looking through the clothes, her eyebrows were frowned and she looked like she was thinking about something important so I couldn't help but ask.

"What is it?"

"Hmm? Oh nothing" she didn't want to tell me, but I wanted to get an answer out of her. She looked upset or mad, something was bothering her and I wanted to know if it had anything to do with me.

"No, tell me" I asked again, if we were going to stay mad at each other and ignore each other we should do it after the project that's why I need this, whatever this is, to be fixed.

"Are you.." she started but then stopped to gather her thoughts, she sighed and grabbed a white flanned from the box.

"Just forget about it" I grabbed the flannel from her hand and tried to snatch it but she had a good grip and it only made her pull me to her instead.

"Tell me" I demanded in a low voice, I was only inches away from bumping into her chest. Lola was looking down at me with an intense stare, her eyes held hesitation, she wanted to do something but couldn't.

"Are you and Henry a thing?" She asked and pulled on the flannel again making me take another step forward, my breathing started to pick up at how close she was to me, at how intense her stares were and how tiny I felt under them.

"Me? And Henry? Are you kiddi-"

"Just answer the damn question Sam" she cut me off, I rolled my eyes at her, who is she to even ask that? and what does Henry have to do with anything that's happening? Just when I thought it couldn't be worse for me, Lola grabbed my face and pulled me closer.

"God I fuckin hate it when you do that.." she whispered against my lips and I completely forgotten how to breathe, we were too close, my body was heating up and I was staring to feel things I wasn't supposed to feel.

"Do...what?" I asked in barely a whisper, my voice came out lower than I intended. Her eyes were almost glossy as she stared between my lips and eyes.

"You know what I'm talking about" I could feel her breath on my lips and I wished she'd kiss them already and calm this fire building up in my chest.

"This?" I rolled my eyes again, her hand tightened around my face and I whimpered at how good it felt.

"Yes...that" she was struggling, I could see it, I could feel it. She wanted this as much as I did and she was just as hesitant, we both needed a little push but neither of us wanted to make the first move.

"Then do something about it" I didn't mean for it to come out so desperate and needy but it did, it showed how much I wanted her to kiss me, and how much I was craving that attention.

Then she kissed me...

I wasn't expecting her to do it, I was waiting for her to back away and run out of the door then pretend it never happened, but she didn't...

She kissed me.

It was the type of kiss that made me realize I was missing something in my life, a kiss that made my brain pause and take a second to rethink our life, a kiss that made me weak...

Why am I weak from just her soft lips on mine?

It was slow, soft and warm...and I wanted more, I let go of whatever I was holding then wrapped my arms around her neck tangling my fingers in her hair and pulled her to me, Lola's hands were placed on my hips, I loved how her cold fingers were softly touching on my skin.

I didn't care that her clothes were still wet, I didn't care that they were soaking mine, I wanted to feel her closer. So I pushed my body further against her, trying to get as much friction as I can.

But our lovely and intense moment came to an end when a loud knock made us pull away from the kiss.

"Sam? Are you there?" Henry called from the other side of the door, I saw the smirk on Lola's face so I tried to pull away from her but she wrapped her arm around my waist and kept me in place, I felt her lips kiss behind my ear sending chills through my body.

"I'm...changing!" I said loud enough for him to hear, I tried to suppress my moans by biting on my lip but Lola put her hand to my face and brushed her thumb over my lip making me let it go. She was trying to get me all frustrated and Henry was right outside, so I decided to get back at her.

I took her thumb in my mouth and started sucking on it. Lola quickly pulled away from kissing my neck to watch me suck and twirl my tongue around her finger. Her eyes were eagerly watching me do a fine job, and with how hard she felt against me I knew exactly what she was thinking about. I pulled away from her and looked down at the huge bulge in her pants.

"Sam! Are you sure you're alright?!" What was that idiot still doing in front on my door.

"I'm fine!" I sighed and pushed my hair out of my face.

"I think you should fix that " I said still staring at how hard she was, god it looked big.

"My eyes are up here" I heard her say, well no shit, I know that very well but I was more intrigued by something else. I looked at her and she was smirking, I groaned and moved away from her. She's pretty yet her face is so damn annoying.

"I'm gonna go see what he wants, find something to wear." When I tried to move she grabbed my hand and pulled me back in front of her.

"You're not going out like that" she pointed to my chest, I gave her a confused look and looked down. My nipples were obviously hard and the shirt I was wearing was all wet.

"Why not? It's just Henry" I teased, she crossed her arms in front of her and raised her eyebrows at me.

"Ugh fine" I started unbuttoning the shirt, Lola's eyes never leaving my chest. She looked so obsessed, so eager, wanting to get a glimpse of my breasts. I stood in front of her with my open button up shirt that was barely hiding anything.

Lola used her fingers to push the shirt the side exposing my boob to her and purposely brushing her fingers over my nipple, she started playing with it between them making my breath hitch at the feeling.

My legs are on the verge of failing me.

"Maybe...you should go see what he wants" she said with a wide smirk and pulled her hand away, I groaned in frustration and grabbed her hoodie from the bed and put it on then went to see what Henry wanted.

She's so fuckin annoying....

********************************************
Who do you think is top?

Muah

-S