Chapter 28

Sam

Her face was all beaten up, her left eye was starting to turn blue and her eyebrow had a deep cut I don't think it'll grow hair when it heals. It needed to be stitched but since she didn't want to go to the hospital I just cleaned it.

"What happened to you?" I whispered softly, I was sitting next to her with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol cleaning her knuckles since I was done cleaning her face.

"Work" she said simply, I pulled away from her to give her an "are you serious" look. She just avoided my eyes and looked the other way, I tried to unzip her jacket but she grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Let me shower first, I'll be back" she said and tried to stand up but she was clearly struggling. I don't have a choice but to help her, I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her off the couch.

"There's a spare bathroom over there" she pointed to a door at the end of the hallway, we slowly walked there and Lola got in, she was about to shut the door in my face but I pushed it open and walked in with her.

"What are you doing?" She asked confused, I rolled my eyes and went to the shower, I opened the water and waited until it was at a warm temperature.

"You can't even walk and you expect me to believe you'll be able to wash yourself" I said to her, Lola stood there confused but her face had a little blush to it and she didn't show any signs of moving, so, I went to her. I unzipped her jacket expecting to find a shirt under but no, she was only in a sports bra.

"I think it's preferable to take that off too, but whatever you're comfortable with" Lola looked at her bra than looked back at me hesitantly, she looked embarrassed, shy and a little uncomfortable.

"Can you help me with it?" She said in a low voice, I grabbed her bra from each and slowly pulled it up, she winced putting her arms up so I can take it off.

I was left face to face with her boobs, they weren't small, they were perhaps b cups? But she's always wearing oversized clothes so I never knew that. Her nipples had bandaids covering them, to cover the piercings she had on.

"Thank you" she mumbled, I watched her pinch the bandaids and pull them off revealing her pink nipples. They looked so perfect and I wanted to touch them, the small metal bar was right through the head and it was so hot.

"Ehm...Sam?" Lola called and tried to hide her chest from me, I shook my head to try and focus on something other than her pink nipples. I cleared my throat and took a step back from her, Lola leaned down and pulled down on her sweats showing her tight short leggings.

It was so tight you could obviously see the lump at her crotch area, she kicked the pants and grabbed the waistband of the shorts and was about to pull them down, my eyes widened and I quickly turned away before I can see what she had under.

"I'm wearing boxers under, don't worry" I heard her say but I still didn't turn, I felt her walk past me and get under the shower. She leaned her head against the wall and let the warm water slide down her back I could tell she was slowly relaxing.

I never knew she had a big tattoo on her back, it was of a dragon. I usually only see the shoulder parts but now that she was topless I had a good view of the art piece.

My eyes fell down to her lower back, she was wearing navy blue boxers and she had a nice butt, a butt of someone who worked out a lot. I wanted to squeeze it but that would be inappropriate.

I averted my eyes from her body and grabbed the bottle of shampoo and put some in my hands.

"Can you bend down a little?" I asked Lola, she turned to face me and sat down on the floor completely. I scratched her head letting my fingers rub every inch of her scalp, she hummed in satisfaction and closed her eyes enjoying the feeling. I grabbed a comb and softly brushed her hair.

"It feels so nice" she mumbled, I grabbed the shower head and started washing the shampoo out of her head. I looked around for the conditioner but she didn't have one, she just had shampoo and shower gel. How can her skin and hair look so flawless though?

Lola stood up and grabbed a loofah and handed it to me with a shy smile, I raised my eyebrow amused at her request, she was just shy to strip in front of me a few minutes ago and now she wants me to continue.

"Please?" She asked politely, I smiled and took the loofah from her and put it under the water to wet it, I put some shower gel in it and rubbed it softly to get bubbles. I was about to touch her stomach when I realized what I'm about to do.

I'm gonna touch her body?

Lola leaned and grabbed my wrist and pulled it to her stomach, she used my hand to spread the soap on her skin. I was just watching her with my jaw on the floor and a warm feeling between my legs, I accidentally let go of the loofah and she was now using my hand only. My fingers brushed over her boobs feeling the cold metal of the piercing, I touched it making sure to not do it hard gaining a soft hum.

Lola let go of my hand and that made me look away from her chest to stare at her face, her cheeks were red and she had her bottom lip between her teeth. Her heavy eyes looked at me with lust and desire, she grabbed my shirt and pulled me under the shower.

The water soaked my hair and clothes but I didn't move or complain, she gently brushed my hair out of my face and leaned to peck my lips. Just a move as simple as peck made me feel warm.

"Thank you for taking care of me" she whispered softly, her lips were still close to mine and I wanted them to kiss me again. I gulped and let my tongue wet them before going on my tippy toes so I can catch her lips in another kiss. Only this one wasn't just an innocent peck, it was deep and passionate.

She wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me to her, then gently pushed me against the wall. Our lips moved softly, she sucked and nibbled on my bottom lip while my hands played with the hair on the back of her head.

Her bulge was right against my thigh so I started to move slowly feeling it rub on me, Lola moaned softly. I pulled away from the kiss to look at it, Lola let go of my waist and took a step back.

"It's okay, I'll take care of it" she smiled softly, I wanted to touch it and feel how big it was but I don't think it's the right time.

"Sorry for pulling you in with your clothes on, you just looked very pretty and I wanted a kiss" she said and leaned to peck my lips, I stepped out of the shower and took off my shirt and pants. I wrapped a towel around my body and left the bathroom but not before hearing her curse under her breath.

She said she was going to take care of it? She was going to touch herself while thinking about me? I wanted to know, I wanted to do it instead because I was so horny for her but of course I stopped myself from running back inside that bathroom and just sat on the couch with a towel wrapped around me waiting for her to get out.

*********************************************
No sex yet, I'm planning something.

And no muah for you I'm mad at some people here, you know exactly who you are.

-S