Chapter 37

Sam

"Don't worry Lola, I promise Daisy will be safe with my parents" I reassured for the thousandth time, we were driving back to the city since we've already missed two days of class. Tomorrow was Friday.

"Plus Eliza is always there when my parents are working, her and Aurora are in safe hands" Lola focused on the road and didn't say anything, she was leaning her elbow against the window and one of finger was over her mouth as she stared in a thoughtful manner.

"If.." she started before taking a deep breath and stopping the car on the side of the road.

"If somehow...Daisy was able to turn into..one of you, I mean like your family.." I was slowly understanding where she was going with this.

"Could she possibly heal? Could that happen Sam?" She asked desperately with hope glimmering in her eyes, my parents explained to me before that humans heal with vampire blood and the healing process is faster if the vampire is of status, meaning, the stronger the vampire the faster the healing.

But they also explained how the turning goes, it doesn't go like they show us in movies. You can't just bite a human and they'll magically become a vampire. For that to actually work from only a bite, the two have to be mated, for example my parents were already mated before my mom tuned Vivi.

As for the normal humans who have no relation to the vampire, they have to be dead, their heart has to stop, their blood needs to stop running through their veins. That is one of the main reasons I wanted to delay my turning. My mom knows a painless way to turn me but I completely avoid thinking about it.

"Lola" I sighed softly, and even if Daisy is turned somehow, she's going to be a child forever. A ten year old for eternity, that's IF she's able to turn.

"We can't turn her, it's not possible." I watched as the little hope she had in her eyes slowly disappeared.

"Why? Why isn't possible?"

"For many reasons, one she's a child and to turn her she needs to be mated with someone and she's not even old enough for that, and two she has to be dead. They can't turn living people" I explained to the girl sitting next to me, her body was facing me completely and she's taken off her seatbelt a few minutes ago.

I didn't want to give her hope and explain the possibility of Daisy staying a kid for the rest of her life, that'll only break her more when she finds out it won't even happen in the first place.

"So I have to watch my little sister die?" She leaned back in her seat her gaze now focused at the empty road in front of us.

"I have to live with the fear of coming home one day and she's not there to greet me..." Lola said in a low voice, her words barely coming out of her throat with how weak she must've felt.

Lola opened the door and got out of the car, she made her way to the front of the car and stood there with her head down. She then slowly sat down on the ground. I got out as well and went to sit in front of her. I took her face on my hands and made her look at me, silently crying her tears streaming down her face but she didn't show any emotions, frowned eyebrows and a clenched jaw.

"It's not your fault Lola, you've done all you could. You raise her, you take care of her, you love her and that is enough, that is more than enough. You make her happy, you make her feel alive..."

"But not for long huh.." she chuckled dryly and wiped her tears with the back of her hand, I wrapped my hands around her wrist and pulled her hands to me kissing them softly.

"You're a good person Lola, with a great heart and Daisy is so lucky to have you as her sister. She sees you as a mom, as a dad and as a bestfriend, she loves you so much..." My words were only making Lola cry harder. She put her head down softly sobbing, her hands that I was holding were shaking and I felt so heartbroken and helpless, I wish I could help her or at least make her feel better.

"She's all I got Sam...my sister is all I have left.." I went to sit next to her, she laid her head on my shoulder and we sat there for a moment, with me playing with her fingers while she tried to calm down.

***

"Stay with me, please" I asked Lola when we arrived to my apartment, she nodded and unlocked my door. I drove us back here even though she tried to stop me but I knew she wasn't in the right mind to drive anyway.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something?" Lola hid her face in my neck, arms slumped on her sides almost putting her full weight on me. For a big girl she was such a baby.

"Go sit down and I'll make you a quick snack."

She kissed my neck and went to sit on the couch, I grabbed some bread slices, cheese and ham to make her a sandwich, and I made sure the bread was crispy enough before going back to the living room.

"Here you go baby" I handed her the plate with the slices of the sandwich, she smiled softly and took a bite from it. I sat down next to her and turned on the TV.

"Thank you" I heard her say her eyes still focused on the random show I put on, I leaned my head on her shoulder and snuggled closer to her.

"You're welcome"

***

The next morning, I woke up to the loud sound of my alarm and I reached and turned it off then tried to get up but someone's heavy arm was keeping me in place. Lola's warm body was pressed on my back, her face was buried in the back of my neck and her arm was wrapped around my waist.

I tried to move again but that only made her tighten her grip and pull me closer to her, she was only wearing boxers and I could really feel her poking me, only the thought of it was making me blush hard.

"Lola..." I whispered and gently shook her arm to wake her up, she hummed and started kissing my neck softly while her hand sneaked under my shirt and started rubbed my stomach, though I wished it went somewhere else.

"We're going to be late Lola" I kissed her arm and tried to get out of her grip, but the woman had another idea. Her hand sneaked up and wrapped around my braless breast, she gave it a little squeeze while still kissing my neck. I bit my lip and arch my back letting my ass push on her morning wood.

I put one of my hands on her head while she sucked on my skin while the other grabbed hers and slid it down where I needed it the most. She instantly understood what I wanted and put her hand in my panties, I opened my legs for her so she can slide her hand freely.

"It's morning and you're already this wet for me?" She whispered against my skin, her fingers rubbed my wet folds while I rocked my hips against them. She had her dick rubbing me from the back and her fingers doing it from the front. Lola slid her fingers inside my wet hole and I released a throaty moan, and I was gasping and panting while her fingers fucked me.

I wasn't expecting this but god knows how much I wanted it, how can I not want and love this when she was taking care of me so good. Lola bit on my neck while still moving her hand fast enough for me to feel the orgasms building already.

"Good morning baby" she whispered in my ear right after I came, she softly kissed my cheek and pulled her hand out of my panties. She had a silly smile on her face acting as if she didn't just make me cum.

"I hate you" I mumbled and pushed her face away from me,

"No you don't" she kissed my head with a smile before we both go up to start getting ready for class.

********************************************
Hi babies!

Muah

-S