Chapter 15

Sam

"Alright class! See you next week" Howard said with a cheerful smile, everyone stood up and they all started gathering their stuff. I had to write down the rest of the notes that were on the board, which made me stay last in the room.

"Oh Sam, how is it going with your project?" Howard asked and came closer to where I was sitting, I smiled and shut my notebook.

"It's going just fine, Lola and I are still working on the theme" I turned to put my stuff in bag and when I looked at him again he has leaned even closer to me, I gave him an awkward smile and pulled my head away from him. What is this man doing?

"That's wonderful Sam, and if you need help with anything. You could always come to me" I could see the smirk that he failed so hard to hide and it was making me so uncomfortable, just as his hand was making its way to my face a voice interrupted him.

"Sam?" Chucky called from the door, she was staring at Howard with a weird look, I quickly grabbed my bag and hurried out of the room. I heard her follow after me until we both reached my car.

"Why are you following me?" I asked unlocking the vehicle, I turned to look at her and she was just staring at me confused. I was still a bit shaken up from what happened with Howard so I was really not in the mood to argue with her.

"Eh? I told you earlier that I'll be coming today since I'm busy on Friday? Hello?" She said with an attitude, I pursed my lips trying to think of something to answer her with.

"Catch your own cab, aren't you rich? Don't you have a car or something?"

"I do, it's over there. I was just going to remind you, since you obviously forgot" she pointed to a McLaren parked a few spots away from my car, I just ignored her and got inside. I watched her make her way to the car. Show off...

A few minutes later we both parked and got out of our cars, I watched her grab her supplies from the car before following after me. I walked a few feet away from her until I reached the elevator. She stepped inside and we both stood there in silence.

How can this elevator ride get any more awkward, we were just standing there listening to the weird elevator music. I felt suffocated and this place wasn't even that small, it's just I hated the way we were in the same space.

One eternity later the doors finally opened, I rushed out of there and unlocked my apartment. I took off my shoes and put slippers on and Chucky did the same.

"I'm gonna go change, don't touch anything." I warned, I know she won't, she's too awkward and shy to even walk around the place but I had to put it out there in case she thought about it.

I went to my room and the first thing I did was wipe my makeup, I grabbed a towel and the clothes I was going to wear and headed back down to the bathroom. I walked right passed her, she was sitting on the couch looking around like it was the first time she saw the place. I rolled my eyes and went inside the bathroom, I took a quick shower and wrapped my hair in a towel before putting my clean clothes on.

"Do you want water?" I asked the redhead sitting on my couch, she hummed an answer and I went to get her a water bottle like I usually do. She doesn't even drink it, she puts it in her bag when she leaves but oh well.

"I may or may have not cut your white sheets" she said and pulled them from her bag, half of it was missing. I snatched them from her and stared in horror at the uneven lines.

"Oh god, what are these horrendous cuts?! Don't you have scissors at home?!" I asked, my sheets were torn.

"I cut them with my hands so excuse me for messing the straight lines" she said matter of factly,

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked and threw them back at her, she sighed and looked at them then looked back at me.

"They were too big anyway, they'll look bad on you. I had to cut them" she stood up made her way to me, I took a step back because she was way too close for my liking.

"Yeah using scissors not your freaking hands" I finally answered, she wrapped the sheets around my waist while her eyes were still staring at my face. Why is she staring at me? Look away you weirdo.

"See, it looks better this way" she said before walking away to go get the chair from the kitchen, she sat it down on the same spot she put it last Friday and gestured for me to sit down.

"I'm going to see how I'm supposed to draw you with clothes on" she mumbled and sat on the table right in front of me, she'd start drawing but she'd rip the page and throw it on the table. She came to me and grabbed my leg and pulled it towards my chest, then pushed my opposite knee down, just like that woman was sitting in that painting.

Chucky sat back down and tried to draw again, at some point she got frustrated she put the notebook down and leaned on her fists and stared at every corner of my body.

"What if you I draw part by part?" She asked, I don't know if she was talking to me or to herself. She sighed and got up, she was about to reach for my legs again but she withdraw her hand.

"I'm gonna try and draw your legs and the white sheets first, I'll do your chest and upper body later" She explained, I looked down at my pyjamas pants and looked back at her. Is she asking me to take off my pants?

"What? Don't tell me your ashamed to show me your legs? You walk around with mini skirts all the time, shame never stopped you before" she said and took a step backwards. I looked down at my feet feeling a bit embarrassed at what she said, she was kind of right. I'm not ashamed to show my legs when I got to uni or when I'm going outside but when I'm in a closed room with her I can't seem to be able to do that.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that" she said, did she just...she just apologized? Did I hear that right? I looked at her in surprise and she pursed her lips knowingly.

"Did you just say sorry to me?" I asked with a smug look, she quickly shook her head no.

"I did not, you're hearing things" she lied to my face,

"Hmm right" I teased, I got off the chair and untied the sheets. I could feel her staring at me but I chose not to say anything, I dropped the sheets down on the floor and looked at her.

"Turn around, you pervert" she quickly looked the other way and I pulled my pants down as fast as I could before wrapping the sheets around my waist to hide my underwear then sat back down on the chair.

"You can turn now" it took her a second to turn around and face me, I wasn't in the right position and she had to fix my posture. She hesitated before she grabbed my right leg, her cold fingers had a soft grip on my skin that I desperately wanted to ignore but my body betrayed me and we both watched goosebumps appear all over my brown skin.

She pushed that leg up closer to my chest and fixed the left one the way she wanted, where it matched the painting she had in mind. But she made sure only the tips of her fingers were touching me, like she was afraid to do so. When she pulled away and I finally got a look at her face I realized I wasn't the only person embarrassed by this, the redness on her cheeks gave it all away.

I hid my smile and looked away from her while she made her way back to the table to grab her sketchbook so she can start drawing.

******************************************
Hee Hee

Muah

-S