Chapter 51

Lola

I am so in love with this woman.

I can't say this to her now, I can't just blurt it out. I know she likes me as well but I don't know if she loves me, I am head over heels for this beautiful girl.

I love the way she smells, her natural body scent or the scent of her expensive soft perfume, I love the way her eyes disappear when she smiles, I love the cute dimples that appear on the corner of her lips.

I want to worship her, I want her to see how much I need her, I need her presence, I need to be close to her, and whenever she's not around I feel empty.

"Lola?" She called me in her soft voice making me blink a few times to regain my focus, Sam was laying on the couch and I was on top of her. We were kissing and I pulled away to look at her face and got lost in her beautiful eyes.

"Hmm?"

I had her hands pinned above her head and her legs were wrapped around my waist. Sam was breathing fast while patiently waiting for my next move.

"Lola~" she dragged my name in frustration because I wasn't doing anything, she tried to wiggle herself away from my grip but only ended up rubbing herself against my front. She stopped moving and I watched her eyes widen in realization.

"What? Why did you stop baby?" Sam didn't say anything and just kept her eyes on where my crotch met with her covered wetness. I gently moved my hips slowly grinding on her and smirked when Sam let out a soft whimper.

"Move for me" Sam let go of her lip she was biting on and started moving her hips, rubbing herself against my dick. At first she started with a slow and gentle rhythm but then she wanted more, she moved faster and harder, and with every grind she was moaning and gasping for air.

"I haven't even touched you yet and you're a mess" I teased, I let go of her hands and started unbuttoning her pants. I roughly yanked them off and threw them on the floor, I did the same with her underwear before pushing her legs back against her chest. She was so damn wet and my mouth was watering, waiting to get a taste of her sweetness.

"Can you hold my hair up for me baby" I said without looking at her, I leaned down and started kissing her inner thighs. I felt her shaky hands slide into my hair and softly pull it away from my face, I smiled against her skin before giving her a glance and Sam was looking at me with curious eyes waiting for my lips to reach somewhere else.

And that's what I did, I gave her clit a soft kiss, her lips, her wet folds, before licking up from the bottom to the top. I used my thumbs to spread the soft skin then flicked the tip of my tongue on her clit, and with each small flick she jumped a little.

I sucked and licked on her wetness and still couldn't get enough of how good she tasted, I wanted to have her like this every day for the rest of my life.

I hummed enjoying the way she was rubbing herself on my face and kept eating her out until her legs started shaking, just when she was about to cum I pushed a finger inside her. I moved it a few times before adding another one, she hissed and pursed her lips together to hold in her moans.

"We gotta stretch you a little more baby, so it won't hurt as much" I said, I kept my fingers inside and pushed myself up to kiss her face, I moved in and out of her hitting my palm on her clit with each stroke. She started matching my moves with her hips and my fingers were pushing deeper than before, and with how her eyes rolled back in her head I'm guessing she's loving every second of it.

"I need your...cock inside me..now" she said making me stop, I looked at her in surprise. She was breathing heavily, sweat was dripping down her forehead and we just started, she looked so fuckin good.