Chapter 33

Lola

Sam's soft legs were still on my shoulders while we kissed, she would softly whimper and try to rub herself on the front of my pants desperately looking for any friction.

"Take it off please..." She whispered, I pecked her lips one more time before pulling away from her letting her legs rest on the couch. I unlaced the front of my sweats and pulled it down, I was very hard and it was starting to hurt.

Sam sat up all of a sudden and grabbed the waist band of my boxers, she tugged on it softly letting my pulsing dick out. She gave me a glance before looking back at the erection laying against my lower abdomen before wrapping her fingers around the tip. I inhaled sharply at the warmth I felt when her hand touched my skin.

She slowly stroked it moving her hand up and down, she tried to use my precum as lube but it wasn't enough. Sam leaned closer and I watched in surprise as she let her saliva out of her mouth and spat on it then used that to move her hand smoothly.

She gave my dick a soft kiss before wrapping her plump lips around my tip, I hummed and closed my eyes my instant reaction was to thrust my hips forward, my length pushed in her mouth my tip hitting the back of her throat and I wasn't even fully in.

Sam gagged and pulled her head back I was about to ask her if she was okay when she opened her mouth deep throating me again catching me completely off guard. I placed my hand on her head and pushed her hair out of her face so I can look at her while she sucked and gagged on my dick.

"Hmm you're doing good baby, keep going" I couldn't hold my moans anymore with how good her mouth felt around me, I softly brushed her long hair up into a ponytail before thrusting my hips a little faster making sure I don't hurt her and it's not too much for her. But she was doing such a good job, she was taking it all and I was so close to cumming in her mouth.

I panted while thrusting in her mouth and I couldn't even keep my eyes open, I threw my head back and kept going hearing the soft sounds coming out of her, whimpers, gasps, and moans all were for me.

It didn't take long for me to cum, I quickly pulled out so she doesn't choke and half of it spilled on her chin and chest. Sam was breathing heavily, tears in the corner of her eyes and saliva mixed with my juices dripping down her chin.

She was so pretty, so damn hot, sitting in front of me with my cum all over of her face. I grabbed her jaw gently and wiped her chin before leaning down to kiss her tasting myself on her lips.

"I think that's enough for one day, baby" I whispered and kept pecking her mouth, she looked a little disappointed but she nodded agreeing with my decision. It's not that I didn't want to fuck her, I want it so bad but I have a few reasons why I can't do it right now.

First, I knew she was a virgin and I want her to have a good first time with me, not on her couch where her ass of a roommate could walk in any moment. I wanna take her out on a date first. And second, I was already very late to go see Daisy, she had a doctor's appointment today and I had to go check on her.

"Let me help you get cleaned" I said with a soft smile, Sam smiled back at me and I felt so warm in my chest, I never knew I could feel this way only by looking at someone, only by looking at her. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist, she leaned her head on my shoulder and I kissed her neck then made my way to the bathroom.

"Are you going to leave after?" She asked softly, I put her down and turned on the shower making sure the water was warm enough for her.

"Yes, I have to go see Daisy." She got under the water and pulled me in with her, she leaned her forehead on my chest and I kissed the top of her head feeling the warm water soak the both of us.

"Can I go with you?" I heard her ask, she wants to go see Daisy with me? Why? My dad could be there too and I don't want her to see him or find out about what I do.

"Please?" She pulled away from the hug and smiled at me, her pretty eyes were looking at me and her long lashes batted softly making my heart jump. How can I say no to her?

****

"Stay next to me" I told her when we reached my house, I saw my dad's car and I hated the fact that Sam will have to meet him.

I drove us back to my house, in my home town because that's where Daisy is while Sam slept the whole way here.

"If he asks you anything don't answer, I'll do it okay?" She nodded and scooted closer to me, I unlocked the door and walked inside, it was dark and a bit chilly in the house, I felt Sam's hand slide into mine and I gave it a little squeeze to reassure her.

Thankfully, we safely made it to Daisy's room without running into him. I opened the door and let Sam walk in first, she made her way to the bed where my little sister was sleeping.

"She's sleeping, we shouldn't wake her up" she whispered, I shook my head no and gently pulled the covers off Daisy. My sister slowly opened her eyes and smiled, she sleeply crawled into my lap like she usually does.

"Hi" she mumbled, I wrapped my arms around her little body and kissed the top of her head. Sam sat down next to me making the bed dip a bit, Daisy opened her eyes a little confused then she rubbed them to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"Sam?"

"Hi sweetie" Sam replied softly, Daisy pushed my arms away and went to sit in Sam's lap, she looked at me with a pout at how cute my little sister was.

"How are you feeling Daisy?" I asked my sister, our maid is the one who usually takes her to the doctor's appointment and she has one once every week.

"My tummy hurts" she replied, I'm scared her state is getting worse. I took her little hand in mine and gave it a kiss.

"You're gonna get better soon, okay? Then I'll take you to the beach like you always wanted, and we can build a sand castle even" I rubbed my thumb on her knuckles before giving them another kiss.

"Can Rori join us? I want to build a castle with her" she asked making me look at Sam who was staring down at my sister with sad face.

"Of course baby, both you and Aurora will go to the beach and build a castle there" Sam answered, I watched my sister smile a little before she cuddled to Sam even more, a few minutes later we heard her soft snores telling us she has fallen asleep.

"I don't think the treatment is working anymore" I found myself saying while Sam tucked Daisy back in her bed.

"Don't say that, Lola, she's going to be okay" she scolded me, but deep down we both knew my sister wasn't going to be okay.

"She has leukemia, there is no cure Sam. These treatments are only for her to survive a little longer, it's only a matter of time before her body stops responding to them." I didn't want to think about my sister dying, I didn't want to think about the day I'll lose her.

Sam didn't say anything after that, she held my hand in hers and we both made our way out of the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard his voice, I turned around to look at my dad.

"None of your business"

"And who are you? I've never seen you before" he walked closer to where we were, I made sure Sam was hiding behind me so he knows I don't want him near her.

"Meh I don't give a fuck, you have a fight tonight. Get ready" before I can answer he walked away from us, I huffed and rubbed my forehead in frustration. What am I supposed to do now? I can't leave Sam here and I can't take her with me.

What am I gonna do?

****************************************
Hi gays!

Muah

-S