Chapter 44

Sam

One of Steven's men chained me to the chair making sure I had no room to move, the chain was wrapped around my chest, arms and even reached my legs.

Then Steven brought in the room a tripod?

What is he planning?

"Since you look so confused, let me explain to you what's about to happen" he set the tripod in front of me at a good distance, then his friend Louis installed a phone on it, at a distance where my whole body could be shown on the camera.

"Your mother will have to decide if her baby could keep her beautiful face or not" Louis chuckled, my heart dropped in realization and the blood drained from my face, I was sure I was pale from the fear of what they were planning.

"I'm going to call your mother, make sure she understands I'm not joking this time. Your fate is in her hands. If she loves you so much, she'll write everything she owns to me." Louis explained, this wasn't a situation I saw myself getting into. My mother was a protective woman, and I know for fact she'll do anything to keep me safe. Even if it meant doing what this idiot says.

"If you touch me Louis, my mother will make sure every single person in your bloodline is gone."

The two men looked at each other for a moment before laughing hard at my words, like they knew something I didn't. Louis searched in his blazer pocket and took out what looked like a small insulin needle. It had this sort of liquid inside it, it was of a transparent color and it almost resembled water.

"One drop of this, and all your kind will disappear from the face of earth" he smirked at me, what is he saying? Is that poison? And why would he say my kind? Is it deadly to vampires?

"A vampire antidote, I might just accidentally poke your mother with this and poof she's gone, immediately turns into ash" he hid it back in his pocket and nodded at Steven who turned on the phone, the sound of ringing was heard through the whole room.

"My dear Lilith, good morning" Louis said as soon as the ringing stopped,

"Louis! If you dare touch a single hair off of my daughter I'll skin you alive!" My mother's voice was heard loudly, Louis smiled and touched the phone with his finger before he made his way to me.

"Mom" I whispered, he put his hands on my shoulders and squeezed them painfully hard making me wince.

"Louis! Don't you fuckin dare!"

"Now Lilith, if you cherish this pretty face you'll do exactly as I say" I saw Steven throw him something, a knife. He slowly opened it and laid it flat on my cheek.

"Exactly, as I say Lilith" when my mother didn't say anything, he leaned the knife on the sharp side and I was starting to feel it pinch my skin.

"Fine! I'll do as you say!" Louis chuckled softly and pulled the knife away, I sighed in relief thinking he was done but no, he pushed my hair back away from my neck and put the knife to my neck.

"Now, Mrs Falcon. Grab one it those expensive papers you own and a pen" We waited a second and Steven nodded at Louis, telling him my mother has done as he said.

"You'll declare that everything of your possession, everything under your name and company will be mine. And by everything, I mean, cars, houses, conservatories, theatres, everything" he pushed the knife harder on my skin making me wince in pain,

"Louis! Tell me what you want and leave her out of this! This is between me and you, my daughter has nothing to do with you or your shit!" My mother yelled through the phone, I could feel my tears falling down my face and the blood from my neck staining my shirt.

"Shut up and listen to me! I wanna see your signature and your stamp, and you're going to bring me the paper. Alone" he demanded, he grabbed my jaw and pulled my head back showing my neck to the camera, he cut me again making me scream and shake in pain.

"Louis! I'll fuckin kill you!"

"Did she disappear from the screen?" Louis asked Steven who just nodded with a wide smirk, Louis chuckled and tapped my cheek before moving away from me. I could feel the cuts he left on my neck burn and sting, they weren't deep enough to kill me but they hurt so bad.

"She doesn't know, I'll kill her as soon as she steps foot in the building" he said to his friend before leaving the room, Steven was still there staring at me with curious eyes.

"I can see why Lola's into you, you've got quite the face" he licked his lips and moved closer to where I was chained. He grabbed my face and made me look up at him, his thumb caressed my cheek before he slid it on my lips, he tired to push it in my mouth so I bit him hard making him quickly pull his hand away with a loud scream. Steven looked furious and the next thing I know slapped me hard I fell down along with the chair I was sitting on.

"Fuckin bitch!" He was about to hit me again when the door was kicked down, it flew off the wall and dropped right next to where Steven was.

My aunt Dalida was standing there breathing heavily, her face, hands and white shirt were soaked in blood. Her eyes were pitch black and her fangs were out. Steven pulled out a gun and put to my head quickly before my aunt could take another step.

"Don't come any closer!" He yelled, and took the safety off of the gun pushing it harder on my temple.

"I swear I'll blow her fuckin head!" My aunt tilted my head to the side with a smirk that could send chills down a grown man's spine. Steven turned the gun her way and started shooting, over and over and over again until he couldn't anymore. I jumped at every bang coming out of that gun.

Some bullets hit the wall and some hit my aunt's chest. She looked down at her body for a moment and we both me and Steven watched her dig her fingers in the hole pulling out the bullet as if it was nothing.

"Are you done? Because now is my turn" her voice was low and scary and in a blink of an eye she had Steven by his neck. He tried to kick and punch her by she was a beast and his weak blows were nothing compared to her strength.

"Sam darling? Can you close your eyes for me?" She said softly, I closed my eyes shut doing as she said. All I heard after that was loud bangs and Steven's screams of pain and terror followed by a loud splash sound. Then everything went quiet.

"Are you okay my dear?" I heard the soft voice of my aunt, I was pulled back to a sitting position so I opened my eyes to look at her. She kneeled down in front of me, she grabbed the chain and yanked it in different direction breaking it instantly.

As soon as I was free I jumped into her arms, sobbing uncontrollably. My aunt sighed in relief and rubbed my back in a comforting way.

"We have to go, Sam." She whispered and pulled away from the hug, she ripped the sleeve to her dress shirt and put it to my neck.

"Keep that over the wound, to stop the bleeding" she smiled softly, I turned to look at Steven, or what was left of him. His head was shattered unrecognizably, his insides were scattered everywhere in a disgustingly horrifying scene.

"I'm gonna get you out of here quickly then come back to help Eliza and Lola, okay? There's a car outside waiting for you. It'll take you somewhere safe" she kissed my head and wrapped hers around me, I closed my eyes knowing she was going to teleport us at an inhuman speed. I felt the wind brush against my face and body then suddenly everything stopped.

We were outside the warehouse, flames were everywhere, and the sounds of gun shots filled the place. My aunt opened the car door for me, and pushed me inside quickly before I could say anything to her she slammed the door shut and disappeared.

All I want right now, is for everyone I love to be safe...

*********************************************
Dalida is soooo mommy

Muah

-S