Chapter 20

Sam

"I'm...ready"

Lola sat down on the couch, picked up her pencil and leaning slightly forward closer to the paper, she still didn't look at me. She was making sure everything was in place first, then her pencil stopped moving, her head slowly tilted up and her eyes finally landed on me. She quickly averted her eyes and focused them on the paper but she didn't move her hand.

"Is...ehm is something wrong? Am I not in the right position?" I asked nervously, I was afraid to move, the sheets were on my lap and arms but I didn't have a grip on them. My heart was beating so fast against my chest, I was scared, I was embarrassed and one thought away from getting up and locking myself in my room.

"No, you look...fine" she brushed the bridge of her nose before looking at me again, her eyes were avoiding mine at all cost. They'd stare at the part she was drawing only before they focus back on the paper.

"Can you...look to the side? Please?" Lola asked, I turned to look to the left.

"The other way" so I looked the other way, but I don't think it was the right position because she stood up and came to me, I gripped the sheets closer to my chest desperate to hide my chest.

She put the pencil behind her ear and held my face in her hands, my breath hitched in my throat at the feeling of her cold fingers on my chin and jaw. She gently tilted my head to the right in the proper position to match the painting.

When she was about to fix my hair, her fingers accidentally touched my neck making me swallow the big lump in my throat. I tried so hard to control my breathing but it only resulted in my chest moving up and down, snitching on me.

Why is my face so warm? What is this feeling?

She let go of my face after what felt like forever and went back to sit on the couch, that's when I was finally able to breathe again.

"Sam?" I blinked to refocus my eyes and thoughts,

"The sheets" she pointed to the silk in my hands, I was gripping the sheets closer to my chest.

"Oh, right"

After fifteen minutes my arms started to feel heavy and tired so I decided to put them down to rest. I sighed softly and rubbed my biceps to ease the pain. Thankfully the sheets were hiding my cleavage, or so I thought. Because the moment I look up Lola had her head down covering her face with her hair.

She took a deep breath and grabbed the collar of her shirt taking it off, leaving her in a black tank top. My eye widened as I watched her shoulder and arm muscles flex when she removed the hoodie. What is she doing? Why is she taking her clothes off? Hello? What's going on?

Lola cleared her throat and grabbed her pencil again.

"Rich but can't afford an AC" she mumbled under breathe.

For the next hour we stayed quiet while she sketched, I'd rest from time to time then we'd continue.

But what kept me focused during the whole session was how pretty her arms and hands were, the veins running from the back of her hands reaching her biceps. How are they so visible?

My eyes fell to her fingers, they were stained in graphite but it didn't bother me anymore. It looked somewhat...aesthetic. yes, that's definitely the word.

"I'm almost done" she whispered, a minute later Lola put the pencil down and dusted her hands. She stood up from the couch and picked the paper from the table. I wrapped the sheets around my shoulders hiding my naked chest and walked closer to where she stood. She was scanning the drawing closely to see if there's something she needed to add.

I tried to steal a glance at the drawing and my face accidentally brushed on her shoulder.

"Sorry" I mumbled but she ignored it, Lola handed me the paper so I can take a look at the drawing. The sketch was almost a replica of the original painting the only difference was me, it was me instead of that woman, and it needed colors. The wings were so perfect, the hair, the hands, down to the very small details, the mole I had on the side of my neck. How did she even see that?

"When it's painted it'll look even better"

-

I was sitting on my bed with a book in my hands with my knees pulled to my chest. I wasn't focused on what I was reading, my mind was elsewhere. The shower was on meaning someone was inside, but who could it be? And why wasn't I bothered by it? But most importantly when did I ever have a bathroom in my room?

The door opened and Lola walked out of the bathroom wiping her hands on a towel. She was wearing a red fitted T-shirt that showed how toned and strong her body was. She didn't say anything, she just made her way to the bed and sat next to me.

She took the book from my hands and shut it then placed it on the nightstand. She put her hand on my knees and leaned closer to my face, her head was only an inch away from mine and I didn't know what I was waiting for or what was going to happen.

Instead of her lips touching mine, Lola kissed my jaw before going down to my neck. She gently kissed my skin and that simple kiss made me whimper. I put my hand on her chest to try and push her away but she put her left hand on top of it and held it tightly.

Knees to my chest, the shorts I had on were long gone and Lola's right hand was touching my core. I didn't even know how or when she put it there but I didn't seem to care or even complain, I felt her long fingers pumping inside me. I can feel her palm harshly slapping against my clit making me feel things I've never felt before.

"Does it feel good baby?" She whispered in a raspy low voice, I bit my lip trying to suppress the unwanted noises leaving my throat caused by the low grunts she was releasing and how good her fingers felt inside me. Her pace picked up making my body rock back and forth, I held on to her while she softly kissed my skin.

"Ah~ yes right..there" I moaned, Lola sucked on my neck then her fingers curled inside me, I felt my walls tightened around her and a weird feeling started to build in my lower stomach.

I woke up gasping for air and sweating heavily, my legs were shaking and I felt so hot, I was burning. What the hell happened? What was that? Did I just have a wet dream? No no no, that's not the right question, did I just have a wet dream about Lola?

No, this can't be happening to me...I can't...I can't want her...I can't think of her like that.

But it felt so real..so..nice...

It was just a dream.

Exactly, it was just a dream and it'll never happen again. Not in my dreams and not in real life.

I tried to move from the bed so I can go to the bathroom but the uncomfortable wetness in my shorts made me halt.

I gulped, this can't be happening. My hand unconsciously slid down my shorts feeling how soaked I was, how wet she made me, from just a dream.

I'm gonna pretend this never happened...

********************************************
That's just gay.

Muah

-S