Chapter 35

Sam

"Are you out of your mind!" Eliza yelled.

We were back to the changing room, Lola was sitting on the floor holding her side because Eliza punched her.

"Stop it Eliza! It's my fault!" I tried to stop her but my human strength was incomparable to her vampire one.

"We're going home now and you.." she pointed to Lola,

"I'll deal with you later" she threatened, Eliza tried to grab my hand but I took a step away from her. I stood between her and Lola so she gave me a confused look.

"I'm sorry Eli, I respect you like I respect my mothers but I'm not leaving her. Not like this" I kneeled down next to Lola and pushed her hair out of her face so I can get a better look at her cuts.

"Do you have anything in your bag that I clean your face with?" I asked her softly and she nodded. I pulled her bag to me and searched it, she had clean clothes and a steel bottle.

"The bottle has vodka in it" she explained, I nodded and grabbed a clean white shirt and put some alcohol on it.

"This is going to sting" I gently tapped the shirt on her face and she winced, her hand shakily grabbed my wrist and pulled it away so she can breathe since it must've hurt a lot.

"I'm sorry baby" I whispered and kissed her cheek, I cleaned her cuts and made sure not to miss anything.

"Your mom is going to kill me" Lola chuckled at her own words, I rolled my eyes and leaned to kiss her lips.

"Not before I do it first" Eliza who I forgot was still here said.

"How did you even find me?"

"Your mother isn't stupid, sending you to study in a different city without protection? Yeah right" One of her men walked in the room holding bandages, she handed them to me.

"As soon as you came back I was informed" she explained, I wrapped Lola's knuckles. I helped her up on her feet and took out her sweats from her bag so she can put them on.

"Thank you" she mumbled, I smiled at Lola and went to pick up her bag but Eliza beat me to it. I put my arm around Lola's waist and we all left the room.

"Where's the rest of my money?" Oscar asked standing right in front of us,

"Oh sorry...here" Lola let go of me and turned to the side like she was looking for the money then swung her arm at him giving the man one punch he hit the wall and fell down unconscious.

"Asshole"

When we reached my car, Lola went in the back and I went to the passenger side knowing that Eliza wouldn't let me drive when she's around.

"Can you take me to my house please? I need to get my sister" Eliza didn't say anything and started driving to Lola's house, she knew the way there somehow and I didn't question it.

"I'll go get her" Eliza said, she parked the car in front of the house, there was no sign of Lola's dad so I assumed he wasn't home yet.

"You don't have a key" Lola said but Eliza ignored her and just slammed the door shut, we both watched her while she made her way to the door. I was hoping she won't be using any of her vampire speed or strength because Lola was human and she'll most likely freak out.

I turned to look at Lola who was staring at the main door with a confused look, her eyes were squinted like she didn't understand something. A few seconds later the door to my car opened and Eliza sat a Daisy on my lap. Of course she doesn't care, she used her speed to get Daisy out as fast as she can.