Chapter 54

Sam

"Denise?!" I questioned Lola, we were both in my room now, my parents left to go on a date while Aurora and Daisy were playing in the backyard.

"Denise, really Lola?! Who the hell is named Denise nowadays?!" I still haven't talked to my mom yet and I was a little frustrated, I'd rather have my mother be mad at me than disappointed.

"My grandma was named Denise" I heard Lola mumble under her breath, I sighed and rubbed my face in frustration. I stepped closer to her and leaned my forehead on her chest.

"It's fine baby, you did your best" I patted her chest and pulled away, she leaned and gave me a little peck and smiled.

"I'm gonna take Daisy and Aurora to the park, will you go with us?" She asked, I mean we just got here Daisy just finished her turning and I'm not sure that's a good idea.

"Daisy is a newborn, it's dangerous."

"But I promised them" she said in the saddest tone ever, she's just a big baby in a muscular body.

"Lola..don't give me that face. We're not going out with Daisy, and without protection"

"She's no fun" I heard a little voice say from my closet, I raised an eyebrow at Lola and she just gave me a sheepish smile. I went and opened my closet making my sister and Daisy fall out of it giggling and laughing.

"Wow, you guys were plotting this?" I said with a fake disappointed tone, Aurora hugged me and smiled softly knowing I was playing and I wasn't really upset.

I pulled Daisy to me as well and squatted in front of both of them. I brushed Daisy's beautiful red hair out of her face and smiled.

"I promise sweetie, as soon as mom says you're good to go out we will. Lola and I will take you both whereever you want" Daisy smiled at my words and I watched her fangs grow, they just came in and out, she couldn't control them just yet.

"You should work on that, Daisy. I'm sure Aurora would love to help you with that" I kissed both their cheeks and stood up, the girls smiled happily at each other and used their speed to disappear out of the room.

"You're so bad at convincing people" Lola rolled her eyes and walked closer to me, she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me to her chest.

"I didn't want to convince you, I just wanted to make them happy, and pretend to ask you" she softly kissed my jaw then her lips started going down to my neck.

I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her away, her face was so perfect, everything was perfect about it, her eyes, her nose, her lips...

"You're staring" she whispered and I put my hand on her face and playfully shoved it away from me making her chuckle.

We left the room and went to look for the girls, to make sure they're okay. We found them in the backyard sitting on the grass, my sister was teaching Daisy how to retract her fangs back whenever she wanted.

They looked so cute and happy, I just happen to notice that the way Aurora looks at Daisy isn't the same way Daisy stares at her, my sister's eyes get googly and she blushes with each interaction while Daisy is much more comfortable and friendly. I mean I could be wrong because they're still 11 and 10 but I also might be right, and that would break my sister's heart.

"I'll make them some snacks" I heard Lola say before she walked back inside the house, I sat on one of the chairs and watched them play. My sister's black hair was in a ponytail, and she had on a cute jeans jumpsuit with a white tshirt under it. As for Daisy, she had a cute white dress and her red hair looked so pretty and flawless.

"Sammy?" I heard my sister call for me,

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry" she dropped on her back dramatically and pretended to be dead, Daisy stood next to her with a smile on her face.

"I mean...we're hungry" my sister corrected herself and grabbed Daisy by her dress and pulled her down to pretend she was dead as well.

"Lola is making you something, so stay like that till she's back"

For the rest of the evening the girls kept running and playing without getting tired or losing a little energy.

"Anyone hungry?" I heard my mom's voice behind me, the sleep I was feeling was gone. I looked back at her and she had boxes of pizza in her hands.

"Eh..yeah, thank you. Mom? Can I talk to you for a second?" She handed the boxes to Lola and the girls went running after her inside the house, my mom again was serving with that dress. How can she look so wonderful all the time?

"Yes darling? What is it?"

"Mom i- I'm sorry, for lying, it's just aunt Dal and Lola already took care of it and I didn't want you to get mad, I didn't mean to disappoint you, I'd rather have you be mad than disappointed" my mom was standing in front of me with her hands on her hips as she listened to every word coming out of my mouth, she smiled softly and took a step towards me.

My mom hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head, I felt so warm even though her skin was cold, I felt safe in her arms. I'm so thankful to have her, and my momma, they saved me and they made me the person I am now.

"I'll kill for you Sammy, I'll protect you until my last breath...which is in forever since I don't have an expiration date" she chuckled at her own joke,

"but..you know what I mean my darling, you're my little baby and I love you so much, and I'll always will" she pulled away from the hug and gently rubbed my arms up and down with a proud smile on her face, she pecked my forehead and we both made our way inside.

-

"Okay, so the plan is, the painting should be in the middle of the stage. You're gonna be the one to reveal and take the sheet off of it..." I explained to Lola, we had two more days until the event and I was stressing out, I had to play with an orchestra, and a choir in front of hundreds of people.

"Yes my love, you said that like three times already"

"But listen, listen to me, there won't be anyone on stage but the painting. The lights will be off and as soon as the music starts, the lights will be right on the painting." I was stressing for no reason, we went over this like a thousand times and I just wanted to make sure everything was going to be alright and perfect. I hate doing something and not perfecting it.

"Sam, stop stressing baby, it's going to be fine. It's you and fuckin Vivienne Falcon who'll be leading the choir and the orchestra, I'm sure as hell it'll be perfect" Lola reassured, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kissed my temple. No one knows about our plan except us, my moms and Henry. Speaking of Henry I haven't spoken to him in like a few days, I wonder how he is?

"How about we-"

"Sam" Lola warned and I shut my mouth, maybe she's right and I'm stressing for no reason. I felt her hands slide to my stomach and she gently rubbed it, I leaned my back against her chest and sighed.

"Everything will be perfect, just like you planned my love" she kissed my head and squeezed me closer to her coating me in warmth and in her intoxicating scent.

*********************************************
Hola pookie bears! Pookie gang! Pookie babes!

I think one or two more chapters are left :/

Muah

-S