Chapter 32

Sam

"Stop staring at me like that and touch me Lola" my voice came out in a desperate pleading tone, Lola still had her warm hands on my breasts while mine were on top of hers.

When she started moving her fingers without my help I dropped my hands to hold on to the chair and let her do as she pleased, she let my nipples slide between her index and ring finger then she gently pulled and massaged them.

Lola leaned to catch my lips in a deep kiss, she softly sucked on my bottom one while her hands moved gently on my chest. She was being so gentle, so soft and it was making me feel things.

She pulled away from the kiss and looked back at me, like she was asking for permission to go further. When she didn't find any fear or hesitation she put her hands on my waist and leaned to kiss my collarbone, her tongue dragged on my skin before it briefly twirled around my right nipple giving me a moment of instant pleasure that she quickly snatched right away.

My hands grabbed her head and pushed her back, she understood what I wanted and she started sucking on it. My soft whimpers turned into panting and my legs slightly opened allowing her to get as close as she could to me.

Lola's hand moved for my bare waist and I felt her slide it to my stomach then to the waistband of my panties. She let go of my hard nipple and kissed all the way up to my neck, a rush of anxiety filled my chest when I realized where her fingers were making their way.

"Relax baby..." I heard whisper while her left hand gently caressed my side to make me feel a little at ease, her fingers went under my panties and I could feel the tips on my wetness. I took a sharp breath at the odd feeling, it was a good odd feeling, her middle finger started moving in circles gently rubbing my clit making me gasp in pleasure.

Lola kept kissing behind my ear while rubbing my clit which only made me open my legs wider, it was a natural and unconscious reaction. She wasn't following any pattern, she would rub me then slowly move her finger over my folds to feel my wetness before touching my clit again.

"Was I the cause of this?" She asked her lips still sucking and kissing on my neck, I nodded unable to find my words, my mouth was slightly open with barley any sounds coming out, I was breathing heavily and I couldn't focus on anything else but her hand between my legs.

"Answer me baby, am I the reason your panties are ruined?" She asked again, and I wasn't able to answer her again since she picked up her pace, her middle and ring finger were now rubbing me hard making my whole body shudder and jerk.

"Uhmm yes~" I pathetically whined, she stopped and pulled away from kissing my neck to look at my face so I opened my watery eyes to look back at her.

"Take these off" she tugged on the panties, I glanced down at her hand that was touching me and gulped. I was feeling a little embarrassed and I think she was feeling my embarrassment because she leaned and gave me a small kiss.

"Come on baby, it's okay..." She kissed me again before she started moving her fingers on me, I moaned and hurried with pulling my panties down, I kicked them off and it felt like Lola had more room to move her hand. I leaned my forehead on her shoulder closing my eyes shut, but then I felt Lola's left hand move to my neck, she pushed my head back and made me look up her.

"I wanna see your pretty face.." she smirked, at first I was so confused with the request and my mind was clouded with lust but then I felt her slide her finger inside me, my eyes rolled back in my head and I released a loud moan at the pleasure that was rushing over my body.

"I lied, I don't hate it when you roll those pretty eyes of yours, I love it so fuckin much.." her finger was moving in and out of me and with each stroke a moan would escape my lips.

I know she enjoyed it, the way her fingers tightened around my neck and her breathing picked up as well, the way her eyes were watching every expression I made, everything about her stares was making me more horny.

"H-harder"

"I didn't hear you, louder baby" Lola teased, I wanted her to move her fingers faster, to pound me harder but she wanted me to beg for it.

"Fuck me..harder...please~" I begged, I wrapped my hand around her wrist and started moving it faster. Lola stared at me dumbfounded as I fucked myself with her hand, she wasn't expecting it and I wasn't expecting it from myself either, I was too horny to think and all I wanted right was for her to make me cum.

I think something finally popped in Lola's head because she added a second finger without giving me a warning and started moving her arm at a fast speed, my body rocked back and forth with each pound and each slap of her palm, at some point I couldn't hold on to her wrist anymore, I griped the sides of the chair and let her fuck me.

My legs were wide open for her and she had a good grip around my body forbidding me from falling or moving away.

"Harder? Is this hard enough for you? Hmm?" her fingers were hitting a deep spot in me making me whimper with each stroke, I pursed my lips and tried to hold on the feeling building up in my lower stomach.

"Answer me Sam, is this hard enough? Or you need me to go harder?" She didn't wait for me to answer and went even harder, I couldn't feel my pussy anymore, my legs were shaking and I couldn't take it anymore so I came releasing my cum all over her hand but Lola didn't care, she didn't stop. She wrapped her arm around my waist to hold me in place and kept going.

"No~ enough...I can't.."

"Yes you can.." Not even a second later I was cumming again, a moaning mess, all sweaty and barely able to function. Two of her fingers made me feel this way, it makes me wonder what would happen if she put her dick in me. Lola was kissing my face gently and caressing my skin while I tried to focus my thoughts and eyes back on her.

She pulled her fingers out of me and they were coated in my cum, she guided them to her lips and licked it off before sucking them clean with her eyes not once breaking our eye contact. My pussy was pulsing and begging her to touch it again. The redhead wrapped her arms around my waist and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around her waist feeling the very hard erection in her pants.

"Can you do something for me, princess?" She asked, the pet name made me blush hard as if whatever we did a few seconds ago didn't turn my face red.

"What is it?" I replied softly, she sat me down on the couch before kneeling down in front of me. She grabbed my hands and kissed my palms so gently before smiling up at me.

"Ruin my face"

Before I can express my surprise that was already shown all over my face, she pushed my legs up and placed them on her shoulders. She gave my pussy a long lick and hummed softly, I threw my head back and leaned on the couch pushed my hips against her face but she pushed me down. She sucked and licked on my clit then spread my lips before pushing her tongue inside me.

My fingers tangled in her hair and gripped on it, I pushed her head closer to me making her tongue go deeper. Lola was moaning softly as she ate my pussy so I gave her what she wanted and started grinding my hips on her.

She put one finger in me hitting the roof of my pussy, and god damn I felt like I was about to blow up, she was hitting that spot over and over again while flicking my clit with her tongue, she kept doing that until I started feeling my orgasm building up again.

"Oh god...I'm cumming.." my whole body started to shake as I came hard for the third time tonight.

Lola kissed my clit, my inner thighs, every inch of my skin close to her. She looked up at me, dark green eyes staring into my soul. She smiled and licked her lips before pushing herself towards me and slowly leaned to kiss me, with my legs still on her shoulders.

"Flexible, I see" she mumbled and pushed her hard dick right on my naked core, it must hurt, right? I should do something about it.

******************************************
Hello 👋

Muah

-S