Chapter 38

Sam

For the next week or two we focused more on our project, her part was almost done and mine was the music which wasn't as easy since playing and leading an orchestra isn't that simple.

As for Daisy, Lola goes to see her everyday like she usually does. The little girl is still staying at my parents place, she goes to her doctor appointments but the weird thing is, her dad never even bothered to look for her.

"Almost done" Lola whispered, the canvas was on its stand, I was in my position and she was finishing the last details to the painting. Her hands were stained in different colors of paint which was so cute and attractive, she smiled proudly at her piece before asking me to come take a look.

I dropped the sheets and picked up Lola's hoodie from the floor then went to stand in front of her. I stared in amazement at the jaw dropping masterpiece she painted, and I'm not saying this because it was me, the colors, the shades everything about it was perfect down to the last minute detail.

"What do you think?" She asked and wrapped her arms around my waist, Lola softly kissed my neck and her hands rubbed my sides in a gentle and comforting way.

"It's...perfect" I gave her a genuine answer, I felt her smile against my skin before she gave it a last peck.

"Because it's you...that's why it's perfect" I rolled my eyes and turned to face her, I folded my arms in front of me and looked up at her.

"I thought I was too ugly to paint" I said playfully reminding her of the first time she came here, Lola smiled and leaned down to kiss my lips.

"I have no~ idea what you're talking about" she denied it all, I grabbed her face and kept giving her small kisses while she tapped and rubbed my butt.

"But look at you now...being all lovey dovey" I teased making her pull away, she was about to say something when the door opened and Henry walked in with the same frown from the past week.

He still didn't believe me and Lola had a thing going on, still not officially dating but I was hoping we were going there. He was so against it, he didn't like it not one bit.

"Hi, I left some pizza for you to eat. It's in the oven" I said with a smile, he was my bestfriend after all and I wasn't mad at him at all, he only cared for me and he didn't understand what I liked about Lola.

"Thanks" he mumbled grumpily before slamming the door to his room, I sighed leaned down to pick up my pants from the ground. I heard Lola chuckle and try and muffle her laughs so I gave her a questioning stare.

"You got something, on your..." She pointed to my ass, I looked at her confused before glancing back at my butt just to find paint stains on it. I glared at her and she just laughed at me.

"It's hard for paint to come off Lola" I whined and tried to wipe it out with a piece of cloth she uses to clean her hands. It was getting off but I had to scratch and wipe harshly.

"You should do a body painting for me, so I can hang it up on the ceiling of my room" she said with a smirk,

"What's that?" I asked curiously,

"You know, when you paint the back of your legs and ass then sit on a canvas" she smiled proudly as if she achieved something, as if she was waiting for a present to be rewarded to her. But she just looked like an idiot.

"No"

I walked away from her so I can go to the bathroom and I heard her groan in defeat, tonight was going to be a rehearsal with my momma for the Lacrimosa piece. So Lola and I had to get ready to see her later tonight.

I took a quick shower and I didn't invite Lola because we're gonna end up in a heated make out session and we don't want to be late.

"Is it- okay for me to go like this?" She asked shyly, she was in a dark blue sweatpants and a grey hoodie. When I told her we were going to the theater my mom works at she got all nervous thinking she had to wear something formal.

"It's fine baby. You look good" I fixed my hair quickly and made sure my natural makeup was good before grabbing my purse and keys.

"You sure?" She asked again, Lola was still staring at her outfit in hesitation. I smiled at how cute she looked and went to her, I wiped fake dust from her hoodie before placing my arms around her neck.

"We're not going to a fancy place Lola, it's just a theater and you look good. Okay?" She nodded understanding what I just told her, I pecked her lips quickly then we both left my room.

"Henry! I'm staying at my moms' for the weekend!" I yelled then knocked a few times on his bedroom door.

"Say hi to your sexy mom for me!" He yelled back from the other side, I rolled my eyes at him then me and Lola left.

***

"Momma!" I called when we walked in the theatre, she was talking to one of the guys that played for her orchestra. She excused herself and came our way.

"Sammy baby!" She gave me a hug and kissed my head, my momma pulled away and gave Lola a soft smile.

"Mrs Falcon"

"Lola" they greeted each other, Lola smiled shyly at my momma and averted her eyes to look at the floor instead.

"Come on, let's go check if everyone is ready" Everyone was smiling and waving at me because I've been here more than I can remember.

"So Sam, you'll be playing with the violinists You'll start first then they'll follow you, along with the choir. The rest, you all know what to do" my momma explained, everyone was in their seats waiting for me to take mine.

"Here" my momma handed me her violin, I gave it a hesitant look but she just pushed it into my arms.

"Go on" she nodded reassuringly, I took a deep breath and went to sit next to an older woman that played with my momma, she smiled at me encouraging me to start. I gently laid my chin on the bottom of the violin, then started feeling the familiar strings against the tips of my fingers.

My momma stood on a higher platform where everyone could see her, she made sure everyone was ready before looking at me. I breathed out and laid the bow on the body of the violin and started playing the first notes, soon the other violinists joined along with the choir, then the Cello players followed soon after and everyone was following my momma's instructions.

"Good, good. Perfect" she said when we reached the end of the composition, she smiled proudly at everyone but particularly at me. My eyes looked around for Lola and she was standing exactly where I left her, mouth a little agape in astonishment and her eyes were on me. Her gaze was making me all shy and I could feel the blush creeping to my cheeks.

"That was amazing sweetheart" my momma said softly, and brushed her hand over my hair.

For the rest of the night we kept rehearsing, trying to figure how to make everything work, how will the painting be presented and how will the orchestra make an entrance.

"You look impressed" I whispered to Lola as we both made our way to the car.

"I..wanna fuck you" I gasped and my hand quickly went to her mouth to stop it from blurting out something else, I stared at her with wide eyes still not believing she just said that out loud.

"Lola!" Good thing my momma has left a few minutes before we did, or else she would've heard her. Lola placed her hands on my waist and softly pulled my body to her, though I couldn't see her mouth I could tell she was smirking just by looking at her eyes.

What an idiot.

**********************************************
Y'all know Helga from the movie Atlantis the lost empire? Yes, that woman was my childhood crush. Who was yours?

Muah

-S