Chapter 11

"Are we heading back to the castle, or are we going to look for Lord Sesshomaru?" Nami asked after a few hours of walking.

"We're heading to the castle, but I'm hoping we'll run into him before too long. Trouble tends to follow me around..." I trailed off as I thought about how weak I was as a human.

"I'm sure we'll find him soon." she gave me a closed eye smile, and I couldn't help but smiling back.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed after a moment of silence.

"What?!" Nami exclaimed; jumping slightly.

"Tenseiga is still hidden behind the barrier." I groaned; desperately looking behind me.

"You had Lord Sesshomaru's sword?" Nami tilted her head to the side as she spoke.

"Long story."

"I think you should go back and get it after we've found Lord Sesshomaru. He'll be a great help with getting it back." she suggested, and I nodded in agreement. I knew that right now I wouldn't stand a chance, and even if I did managed to get back inside I wouldn't be able to leave on my own.

"Yeah, let's keep going." I sighed in defeat.

The only thing I could think about was what would happen if they ever found it. Not only would Sesshomaru kill me, but who knows if they can use it too. I kept having to stop myself from turning around.

Of course turning around probably would have ended less painful.

I was thrown to the ground as someone hit me in the back, and, being human, my reaction time was slow. It took longer than I liked to recompose myself and get into a fighting position.

"Huh?" I said dumbfounded as I looked and didn't see anyone behind me.

"Look, Lady Mizuko! It's Tenseiga!" Nami exclaimed and pointed to the ground just in front of me.

"What?" I looked down, and my eyes widened when I saw Tenseiga laying on the ground. The hilt had bloody hand stains that I barely saw glowing before it dimmed.

"So the rumors are true?" Nami asked; excitement filling her small voice.

"What rumors?" I asked; sounding even more confused as the conversation progressed.

"There's been a rumor that Tenseiga can be used as a weapon by humans." she giggled at my confusion.

"I was able to use it once." I nodded as I picked the sword up. The second I touched it I didn't feel as weak. A weird pulse of energy radiated from it, and for a moment I almost felt like I had my demon powers again.

"It likes you." Nami giggled, and I gave her a wide smile.

"I think it does." I replied.

Sesshomaru POV

I felt Tenseiga call to me, but what caught my attention most was Mizuko's demonic energy mixed with it.

"Where are we going, M'Lord?" Jaken exclaimed as I started to walk again.

"Do you need to ask, Jaken?" I replied; cutting my eyes at him.

"We're going to find Mizuko, Jaken!" Rin exclaimed in joy.

"We've been looking for her with not luck for ages! She has a way of disappearing!" Jaken exclaimed, and I clenched my teeth. "Stupid girl." he mumbled under his breath, but I still heard.

I turned around but he didn't notice me until he ran into my leg.

"Oh, M'Lord, I didn't notice you stopped." he sweat dropped. I swiftly struck him, then continued on my way.

"You really should be nicer to Mizuko." Rin giggled.

"AH! Wait for me, M'Lord!" Jaken exclaimed as I started to fly. I knew without looking that he managed to get on Ah-Un so I kept my focus on my destination.

Mizuko.

———————————————————-

I know this one is short, and kinda slow, but the next one will be better! Naraku is gonna make an appearance! For anyone that was missing him ahah!

Okay guys! This book will probably be coming to and end soon, so I need opinions for the next story! Okay you're options are:

Another FanFic (do you want another Inuyasha one or do you want a Naruto?)

An original story (do you want it to be a paranormal one, post apocalyptic, fantasy, or an original anime??)

LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU GUYS WANT NEXT!!!!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to give it a vote!

Love you guys!

~Rose