Part 2 - Chapter 1

It's been a century since I met Naraku. I still can't remember any of my past, but there is a weird mark on my left shoulder that never goes away. 

"Muko, we have another visitor." Naraku called from my doorway. 

"I don't see why you can't deal with it." I said in a bored voice as I made my way towards him. "I mean, you're the demon here." 

"Do not disappoint me." Naraku smacked my ass as I passed, but I ignored it like I always do. 

        "Show yourself." I said in a demanding tone when I felt the demon close by. 

"So, it's true. You really are still alive." I turned around to see a woman with black hair, red eyes, and feathers in her hair. 

"I do not know you." I said in a monotone voice, my usual, and gave her my signature cold look. 

"If you hadn't been missing for 100 years, I'd say Sesshomaru rubbed off on you." she scuffed. 

"Leave or die. Your choice." nothing she said caught my attention enough to allow her to keep going. 

"Would you really kill me, Mizuko?" now she caught my attention. 

"My name is Muko." my voice was cold and unwavering, but my interest was peaked. 

"Is that what Naraku has named you? Empty Child?" she rolled her eyes. 

"Empty Child, Void Child, either is fitting." the look on her face told me she was growing annoyed. 

"Whatever." she huffed, "I've come to take you back to Sesshomaru and Kirako." 

"You're wasting your breath, Kagura. Muko doesn't know who they are." I glared at Naraku as his arm snaked around my waist. 

"At least 10 feet away." I said in a cold voice, and a purple light threw Naraku into a tree.

"Mizuko?" Kagura looked at me. 

"You are incorrect once again, Naraku. I've heard of both of them. Kirako is the leader of the Majo Clan, and Sesshomaru is ruler over the empire that you desire." I was talking to Naraku, but my eyes never left Kagura's. Something about her was familiar. Unlike the other's who have come to take me to the famous Sesshomaru, I get the feeling that I know her from somewhere. 

My past, maybe? I thought.

"Since I wasn't able to kill you a century ago, I'll just finish you off now." Naraku said, and his tentacle shot towards the woman. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" Naraku growled as my magic covered, and dissolved, his tentacles. 

"I could easily kill you, Naraku. I suggest that you do not question me." my voice was ice cold, and my face looked bored. "I wish to kill her myself." 

"Return to the castle once you're finished." Naraku growled, but left without another word. 

        "I suggest you leave." I said when I knew he wasn't listening. 

"You're not going to kill me?" she asked. 

"If I was, then you would be dead." I turned away from her, and started to leave. 

"Wait!" she called. 

"What?" I didn't turn around, but I stopped walking. 

"Rin, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Kaede are all dead." she said, and her voice showed sadness. 

"I do not remember them, if I even ever knew them. Their deaths mean nothing to me." I replied, but there was an odd sensation in my chest. 

It's faint, but I think some emotions are trying to break through. I thought. 

"You've changed, Mizuko. Even after being beaten and starved you were never cold hearted." Kagura said, and I felt wind whip around. 

        "Muko, come with me." Naraku's voice came from my doorway as I laid awake in bed. 

"Sleeping." I replied calmly. 

Naraku gripped my wrist, and pulled me from the bed. Instead of starting a fight, I landed on my feet and followed him. 

        "What do you need?" I questioned; stopping when I felt we had walked far enough. 

"Lord Sesshomaru wants you, so I'm going to send you to him. You're going to spy for me." he smirked. 

"And if I refuse?" I said boredly. 

"I guess I cannot force you." he growled. 

"As long as we are on the same page. When do I leave?" I asked. 

"In the morning." he said as he grabbed me by the hips. 

"The mark will not allow you to do anything." I reminded. 

"I'm aware." he growled, and released me, "Once you've gained their trust, I want you to kill Sesshomaru, and anyone who stays loyal to him." 

"If I feel the need to kill, then I will." I said, and started to walk away. 

"You will do as you're told." he warned, and I stopped walking. 

"Never become distracted  by my Naraku." I smirked as I felt a strong demonic aura near by. It was hidden the minute I said anything, but I knew were it was. 

Purple flames surrounded me, and when they were gone I was standing in front of a man. I felt my left eye start to glow, and quickly covered it. 

"You must be strong if that power is trying to come out." usually my cold voice, and cold glare, would stir up fear in someone, but his man stood tall and returned the coldness. 

"Mizuko." his voice was cold, but I saw his eyes soften. 

"You are mistaken." I replied. 

"No." was all he said. 

"Leave or die." there was something familiar about his markings, but I was never opposed to killing. 

"This Sesshomaru won't die so easily." he narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Sesshomaru?" my tone never changed, but I was curious as to why the Lord of the North and West would personally come for me. 

"Kagura was correct. You have grown cold." he stated. 

"Whatever past I have with you is long over. Leave now. I will not warn you again." my voice grew colder as I spoke. 

When he didn't make any move to leave, I uncovered my eye. 

"Very well. I will show you how much I have changed, Sesshomaru." I said as blue light leaked from my left eye. 

I held my hands up in front of me with my thumbs pointed towards each other, my two index fingers pointing up, and the others closed. (Like when you're playing paper football)

"What-" I cut him off as my cold voice cut threw the air like a knife. 

"Void."