Chapter 7

"Why are we getting such mean looks, Lord Sesshomaru?" Rin asked him. 

"Foolish child! They hate demons!" Jaken yelled. 

"Master Jaken, you're causing a scene." I sighed as his shouting causing more people to look our way. I averted my gaze back to the ground, but quickly looked up when I ran into someone. 

"Why are you traveling with demons, woman?" a harsh voice asked me. 

"Does it matter?" I questioned; flinching as he raised his hand to hit me. 

"Don't touch her." Sesshomaru growled. I looked up to see him holding the guys wrist. 

"What does it  matter to you, demon?" the man sneared. "Vile woman!" the man randomly shouted. 

"Do we have a problem here, Tsuko?" another man asked as he walked towards us. 

"This demon has taken this human woman as his mate!" the man yelled. 

"He has not!" I yelled back. 

"There is no other reason for you to protect a human!" the man snapped; pulling his wrist from Sesshomaru's hold. Okay, more like Sesshomaru let him pull away. 

"What I do is none of your concern, but you will not touch her." Sesshomaru stated. 

"Disgusting woman!" the second man yelled; slapping me across the face. I froze, and my eyes glossed over. Slowly, I raised my hand to my cheek. 

By the time, I manged to get my senses back, the two men were dead. I slowly backed away form them, and ended up running into someone. 

"Looks like we have two humans traveling with demons. What shall we do with them?" a voice chuckled behind me. I looked over, and saw that men were surrounding Sesshomaru. 

He'll be fine. I thought. 

"Let me go!" I heard Rin yelled, and I reacted. 

With my left hand, I grabbed my sword off my left hip, and shoved it backwards. i heard a gasp as it punctured the man's stomach, and I moved on to the next one. As I charged forward, I flipped it to were I was holding it like a sword was suppose to me held, and quickly slit another's throat. 

All that's left is the guy holding Rin. I thought. He was shocked so I had the perfect opening. 

I thrust my sword into his side at a slighlt upwards angle, and pierced his heart direction. 

"Don't you dare touch Rin." I growled as I caught the girl before she fell. 

I looked over, and Sesshomaru had already taken care of the others. What surprised me was that he was weilding Tensaiga?! 

(Sesshomaur POV)

        I had already taken care of the ones attacking me, but I watched as Mizuko saved Rin. I would have been happy to see her taking such action, but my blood was boiling. I had already killed the man that hit her, but I wanted to kill him again. 

I pulled Tensaiga out knowing that I very well could. I cut the demons down, and he almost instantly woke up. 

"Please don't hurt me!" he begged, but I was beyond reason. I knew my eyes had turned red, and I didn't care. 

I raised Tokijin, and was about to bring it down when Mizuko was in front of me. Her sword thrust through the man's chest. 

"You can't have all the fun." she said; turning to face me. She narrowed her eyes as she saw mine, but no fear crossed her face.