Chapter 2

We're inside my heart now. Total blackness surrounds us, but I can see clearly. Sesshomaru stands perfectly still as he takes in his surroundings, and I know that he feels me all around him. 

"What's wrong, Sesshomaru? Are you uable to detect where I am?" I asked in a bored tone. 

"What has Naraku done to you, Mizuko?" 

He's angry? I thought as I observed him. 

"Why do you seem mad?" I questioned; appearing in front of him so he could see me. 

"Did Naraku touch you?" he growled out. 

"He's tried, but this mark on my neck prevents him from doing such things." I said; showing him my neck. 

"I gave you that mark." his voice was as cold as mine, but his eyes were different.They were cold, but there was emotion hidden behind them. Mine were cold and dull. A pale blue that held no sign of life. 

"You?" I questioned, but my tone and expression didn't change. 

"It's proof that you're my mate." he replied. My head whipped to the left when I saw a flash of light. 

There is no light in my void? I thought as I stared in it's direction. I waited for the yellow flash again, but nothing happened. 

"Mate or not, it does not matter. You will be dead soon." I replied. 

"Can you kill me?" he  narrowed his eyes. 

"I have no qualms on killing." I replied, and a purple light struck his chest. "That will not kill you, but do not think that I am incapable of doing such." 

He didn't scream out, but I could see pain on his face. 

"You've changed, Mizuko." he looked me in the eyes, and I saw the light flash again. I looked towards it again, but nothing happened. 

What is he doing? How is he causing that light? I narrowed my eyes as I examined him. 

"I have." I said as my eyes settled on his, "I do not wish to remember my past. If killing you keeps that from happening, then so be it." 

"Show me what you can do, Mizuko. I'm curious to see what you have learned in the last century." Sesshomaru got into a fighting stance, but purple flames surrounding us stopped me from moving. 

These aren't mine. I narrowed my eyes as I looked around. 

"Hey sis, miss me?" 

(Kirako POV)

        "Sesshomaru, where the hell did you run off to?!" I yelled as I pushed my way through the dense forest. 

"Hello, Kirako." Naraku appeared in front of me. 

"Where is my sister!" I yelled at him, and purple flames engulfed everything around me. 

"She's in her heart with Sesshomaru." he chuckled. 

"Very well. Then I will retrieve them." I said as I closed my left eye. 

"You can't enter someone else's void." Naraku narrowed his eyes. 

"I'm 117 years old. I lived 10 of those years with my mother. She taught me how to control the Majo power. There is much more you can do with this power than enter your heart." I opened my eye and blue light floated past him. I went to say something, but once the blue light made contact with Mizuko's void I was sucked in. 

        "Show my what you can do, Mizuko. I'm curious to see what you have learned in the last century." I heard Sesshomaru's voice, and followed it.