Chapter 6

Sesshomaru and I had been training for 2 weeks now, and I realized just how strong he is. He's not even trying, and I 'die' everytime. 

"That's enough for today." Sesshomaru said as he held Tensaiga to my throat. 

"Okay." I groaned from my spot on the ground.

"You're not progressing any!" Jaken exclaimed. 

"Shut it, toad." I groaned as I rolled over on my stomach. 

"She is too, Master Jaken!" Rin defended me. 

"Troublesome woman." Sesshomaru mumbled as he grabbed the back of my kimono, and set me on my feet. 

"Thanks." I mumbled as I dusted myself off. 

"Hn." he said, and started to walk off. 

"M'Lord!" Jaken called after him as he ran to follow. 

"Stay here." Sesshomau ordered. I shrugged, and went to wash off at the river we set up camp by last night. 

After cleaning the sweat off my face, I started to feel extremely tired. 

I guess that's expected when you hardly sleep. I thought as I fought to stay up. 

"Tell Sesshomaru to wake me when he's ready to go..." I trailed off as I hit the hard ground, and fell asleep. 

(Sesshomaru POV)

        After training that troublesome woman, I decided to take a walk. I did this often, just so I could be alone. 

I hadn't gotten far when the smell of her blood caught my nose. It wasn't much, but I decided to start making my way back. Just in case. 

I got to were we had stopped, and saw Rin and Jaken, but no Mizuko. Rin noticed me first. She smiled, then held a finger up to her mouth for me to be quiet. I narrowed me eyes, and, with a silent giggle, she pointed towards the river. 

My eyes landed on the unconcious form of Mizuko. 

"She sad to wake her when you were ready to leave, M'Lord." Jaken stated; crossing his arms in annoyance. 

"Let her be." I said, and went to sit under a tree. 

She hasn't slept in 2 days. I thought as I listened to her steady heart beat. 

"Stupid girl." Jaken mumbled. With a slight growl, I threw a rock at hm. "Please forgive me, Lord Sesshomaru." he mumbled; his eyes nothing more than swirls. 

"Master Jaken, you should really be nicer to her." Rin giggled. 

I didn't know why I got so mad when Jaken insulted the girl. She was nothing but a troublesome human woman. 

Maybe it's because she reminds me of Rin. I decided that was the reason before I fell asleep as well. 

        "Mm." I woke up to hear the girl groan. I looked over, and she was slowly pushing herself up. She ran her fingers through her hair, then looked in our direction. It was dark out, but the moonlight bounced off her eyes; making them visiable. "They let me sleep?" she mumbled to herself. 

As if she knew I was watching her, her eyes drifted to mine. She gave me a nod, then turned back to the river. She scooped some up, and splashed it on her face. As she did, an odd scent crossed my nose. 

I barely got to her in time to stop her from being dragged into the water. I grabbed her around the waist, and pulled her away just in time. Two hand shot out of the water as I got her out of reach, then shot back in.